[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Driving school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Going to a driving school tomorrow
Why cant my parents understand that I'm so retarded to drive a car ? also any tips ?
>>
File: 9i0.jpg (4KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
9i0.jpg
4KB, 200x112px
you can do it, I believe in you fellow anon. But you gotta do to
>>
>>38478318
Are you THAT much more deficient than a 16 year old? You understand that they must undergo 9 years of frontal cortex development. Can you use at least 16/25 or 64% of the judgement of a full adult?
>>
It's actually really easy dude, like playing videogames except you can die. Maybe you should ask your parents to teach you to drive so you're more comfortable.
>>
File: Fwaa~.png (537KB, 872x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fwaa~.png
537KB, 872x720px
>>38478318
We don't have driving school in the United Kingdom so I cannot provide you with any advice unfortunately. That being said there is no such thing as being too "retarded" for anything, given the will to do so anyone can become a mathematician or fluently speak a language with dedication even if they learn slowly. With experience and interpretation it should be pretty easy, driving a car does not take particularly long to get used to. Make sure not to stress as there is nothing to be worries about - if you're lucky your instructor will teach you the most basic manoeuvres to begin with, if not then it may be concerning though like anything you can get by it, treat yourself to something afterwards if you have to. I'm not sure how driving theory differs from that in the United Kingdom (we have to take a theory test followed by a practical test to earn a full driving license, using a provisional license beforehand that limits access to motorways). It should not be hard though, make sure to use a website and do a test every hour or so, should take 10~ minutes and you'll get good at it through trial and error pretty quickly.
>>
>>38478318

>tfw can drive better than 99% of normies but too autistic to get a license

parens still let me drive short distances from home from time to time
>>
Dude was a pubic hair away from failing Driver's Ed. It really just takes time and practice.

I still have ADD but can ride the whip like a madman. No accidents, no tickets yet.
>>
Don't worry OP. My parents signed me up for boating school. I still have trouble and my teacher, Mrs. Puffcan be a little too hard on me, but we'll eventually get it.
>>
File: 1499252768997.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1499252768997.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>38478318
i have driving test tomorrow. 2nd attempt, wish me luck robots.
if i fail it, i'll fucking kill myself.
>>
>>38479795
what did you mess up the first time? did you do something that makes you fail the test instantly? or a lot of small mistakes?
>>
File: retard.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>38479820
instant fail mistake.
I (red) had to turn left simultaneously with blue.
focused too much on doing proper turn trajectory that i completely forgot that i have to let green guy first.
couldn't forgive how much of a fucking retard i was. such obvious, simple situation, but i fuck it up.
>>
as long as you drive slow the normie instructors won't sperg out on you.
this way, you can take in what they're teaching you better too.
>>
>>38478318
>driving instructor picks me up
>qt3.14 in the back, have to drive her home
>"So what did you do this weekend?"
My imagination is starting to run dry and I'm shit at lying, help

I think driving is actually pretty fun when you get the basics down. As for advice: try to look far ahead and plan ahead, it's hard but you're gonna have to get it down at some point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.