[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So girls really care about bios?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: tinder.jpg (84KB, 620x292px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
84KB, 620x292px
So girls really care about bios?
>>
A good writeup will make the difference between her swiping left or right.
>>
Guy here.
It depends. All I did was post an unflattering photo of myself and a one liner and i got a few matches per day.
>>
not really it's all about the pics
>>
>>38477875
>>38477890
Girls don't need or want to read because there's endless guys to swipe.
>>
>>38477875
unless you are a certain level of attractiveness they have swiped left on you in 2-3sec
>>
>>38477920
You're right. Dating apps are cancer though. I have messed with them and only desperate, shallow, women and men use them. It's full of degenerates and the misguided.
>>
File: o-ONLINE-DATING-PROFILE-facebook.jpg (237KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ONLINE-DATING-PROFILE-facebook.jpg
237KB, 2000x1000px
What are some apps or website where you guys have luck getting matches
>>
>>38478050
I've had a lot of success using tinder
>>
>>38478073
you are a fucking normie faggot gtfo
>>
>>38478110
At least women want me
>>
>>38478127
great. have them want you over on reddit. where you belong
>>
>>38478203
No thanks. I'm gonna stay. Appreciate the suggestion though
>>
>>38477851
If you're Chad, you can write literally anything. I like to watch girls fuck dogs. I will abuse you. You're a slut. Doesnt matter, the girl will try to match you.

If you're normie (80 percent of the population) she's not going to match you anyways. Bios are pointless.
>>
Normies get off my board now
>>
>>38477851
Only if you're already deemed attractive. If you aren't, your bio isn't going to help you at all, faggot.
>>
File: 1498853104932.jpg (40KB, 540x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498853104932.jpg
40KB, 540x461px
>its another Tinder employee shilling on r9k episode

You dont actually think you pathetic virgins are going to get anywhere on there right?
>>
>>38478213
>>the current state of /r9k/
>>7.19.2017
>>
>>38478220
Yet another bitter virgin who believes the 20/80 meme. Sad! Many such cases.
>>
>>38477996
well thats one way of putting it and pretty accurate
>>
Just write something funny
It worked for me
>>
The way that women use tinder is different.

For men it's a game of smash-or-pass. Smash, smash, pass, smash, pass, smash, smash, smash, etc etc etc. Women will pass easily but for guys that aren't an immediate "no" they take their time criticizing every detail.

Sitting with their friends and making a game of judging men. Oh, he's cute, look his profile says he plays baseball, oh he like travelling too, hmm maybe, let's check out his insta first, what do you think Stacy should I swipe or no? Etc.

You need strong pics that show off how attractive and social and successful you are. Like a strong selfie as your main pic, perfect lighting and angle, carefully groomed, wearing a stylish outfit, handpicked as the single best shot from dozens you took just for the opener. Then followed up by supporting pics. Here I am standing on a mountaintop, here I am posing with hot female friends, here I am playing sportsball.

I'm so cool, right? With a good job and a funny, clever, unique bio that stands out from the crowd. Plus 2000 pics on instagram and whatever normalfag social media best legitimizes you as a popular cool guy.

It's a sexual marketplace and it's much harder for guys to sell themselves than it is for girls.
>>
>>38478073
fuck off to reddit you cuck
>>
File: smug-pepe2.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe2.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>38478824
>You need strong pics that show off how attractive and social and successful you are. Like a strong selfie as your main pic, perfect lighting and angle, carefully groomed, wearing a stylish outfit, handpicked as the single best shot from dozens you took just for the opener. Then followed up by supporting pics. Here I am standing on a mountaintop, here I am posing with hot female friends, here I am playing sportsball.

How do I show off my /fit/ body? I feel like a shirtless selfie is really pushing it, but on the other hand I am known as being pretty fit

>tfw female boss 'mired me
>>
>>38478876
Nope. My board now, loser. Go whine somewhere else
>>
>>38478372
It's true though. Harsh reality. If you are attractive you can get away with anything. Women are T H O T S
>>
>>38478922
If you actually are /fit/, just wear a tight crew neck T-shirt or something. But make sure that you are in a picture in a casual setting with friends. Women are weird, if it feels like you took some mirror selfie in a shirt they will probably think you are some loner unless you have the face of a male model.

You could also put in a picture of you at like the beach or something, but it would be best to have other people in the photo too.

For some reason if it looks like you are in a casual setting, it gives a better impression, rather than the impression of a dude in his bathroom or at the gym taking a shirtless picture.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.