[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a single event that fucked your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17

File: Knee break.jpg (130KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Knee break.jpg
130KB, 1200x1600px
Do you have a single event that fucked your life?
>>
>>38477762
Yes but it was me being a faggot.
>>
>>38477762
Being born. I swear to God if I'd had any say in the matter I would have chose nonexistence.
>>
File: pfsc-continuous-black-pic.jpg (67KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
pfsc-continuous-black-pic.jpg
67KB, 650x400px
more of an endless sequence
of pain and embarrassment in general
>>
>>38477762
ex told every friend i had that i was abusive to cover up the fact that she regularly told me to kill myself and hit me huhhuehheh
>howtomakeaserialkiller.jpg
>>
>>38477799
Why? Stuff out of your control or just poor choices and would rather whine about it like a pussy than correct your life?
>>
>>38477762
i got denied a student visa to canada. it was supposed to be my ticket out of this third world shithole. being depressed since.
>>
My father was arrested when I was younger. So I was forced to live with my overbearing mother.
>>
>>38477945
>overbearing mother
Iktf, that's probably why I'm here.
>>
>>38477762
every moment I watched anime
>>
>>38477945
same except mine went an hero
>>
>>38477762
Cutting myself and letting my therapist see the scars. She didn't give me any choice as to whether I wanted to leave university. My whole family knows I'm a fucking psycho now.
>>
OP here. I just figured I'd share this and hopefully give some of you some hope. This was from my second knee break, the first happened when I was 18, I was walking and it just snapped. Had the bone sucked out. Couldn't walk for a year, qt emo gf broke up with me. Second was when I was 20, I was just chilling playing games with my legs propped up and felt/heard the other one break for no reason. Screwed back together, couldn't walk for year and again lost gf. Also lost all contact with friends, no one talked to me or supported me. Sent into deep depression, I remember crying to my mom one night and she asked why, I said cause I feel like a useless piece of shit. She said at least you have an excuse for it now. Was unemployable due to large gaps thanks to not being able to walk or drive. Was not dating because unemployed, no money, didn't take care of self, ect. Eventually got job, old friends contacted me, started going out again. This shit was 6 years ago, last year I got my first apartment, this year my first modern car, cats, and finally started dating and feeling confident around women at any time. Apt is 5 minutes away from a fwb that i fucked regularly for 6 months. You guys can make it, even when events happen that are outside of your control. Even when no one seems to care or want to help or understand. You just gotta come to terms with how life is and take a step at a time and you'll get there. I believe in all of us. Depression still rears it's head, it always will. But you gotta set your sights NOT on what you want as normies always say, because that makes you feel like shit and shitty about the cards life dealt you. Instead, think about what you don't want, you don't want to be lonely, you don't want to be gross or bad at socializing (practice helps with that a lot, little events so you can see all situations and know how to react) and take steps to get away from those things. Sorry for the book/blog but I just hope it helps someone.
>>
>>38477999
>>38477945
I'm sorry, especially about your fathers. Shits gotta be rough, because you seriously need a man in your life to teach you how to survive as a man in this world, since we aren't just given shit like women. I hope you saw the choices/actions your father's took though and came to terms and decided you don't want that shit and to prove you're a better, stronger man than them.
>>38478119
Damn anon, I hope you get better. I'm sure it doesn't feel great to feel them judging you or to be sent away and lose shit but I hope it helps you get healthy in the future and that you can look back on it that way.
>>
File: 1493639010945.jpg (62KB, 642x648px) Image search: [Google]
1493639010945.jpg
62KB, 642x648px
>>38478214
>I was walking and it just snapped
>heard the other one break for no reason

LMAO YOUR KNEES BROKE FOR NO REASON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME HOLY SHIT BENDY LEG

MY GODDAMN SIDES
>>
>>38478119
Something similar happened to me. I eventually went back and finished my degree. I hope you can too and get your life on track. The lesson I learned is that therapists/doctors aren't to be trusted
>>
File: Snapchat-1127283236.jpg (911KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1127283236.jpg
911KB, 1080x1920px
>>38478354
Ye, it was a genetic defect in the growth plates or something, the bones snapped and got lodged in my knee sockets lol. They good now though, can still play double bass on drums fast and daily drive stick shift fine
>>
A really fucked up family situation that still goes on fuck
>>
>>38478401
thats a fail on the genetic lottery, might as well just kys
>>
File: 2016031795193524.jpg (167KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2016031795193524.jpg
167KB, 900x1600px
>>38478628
Nah, life's p gud senpai regardless of what's happened in the past :)
>>
>>38478664
Hey nice tits pal.
>>
Not really one "event." When I was 14 I failed a couple of classes. I guess my parents decided that I was to stupid to provide for myself and started setting me up on dates with much older men.
>>
My grandparents on my mother's side both dying when I was between the ages of 6 and 7.
Introduced me to the concept of mortality and death at a very young age, turned me into a fucking weirdo and a very strong christian. then my mum getting cancer when I was 15 snapped me out of my extended childhood and I had to do about 7 years of maturing in 3 years. It's fucked me up.
Also the whole gossip culture surrounding relationships in school has left me with this inbuilt idea that relationships are bad and should be secrets
>>
>>38478688
Thanks, it feels great when I cum on them. Even better when she let's it go in her mouth every blue moon.
>>
>>38478214
>qt emo gf sucking me dry xD
>muh friends
>started dating and feeling confident
>6 month fwb
Don't call others normies when you were one yourself.
>>
>>38478784
I didn't have sex with emo qt, hell we made out maybe 3 times? Gf at 19 did suck me though but I never fucked her, was not confident in myself and I didn't want to stick it in and fail her or something. Lost virginity at 22. Still wasn't really confident until about a year and a half ago. It takes a lot of time and takes a lot of practice and putting yourself out there and being comfortable with it/yourself. Also have 6 friends so, not exactly heart of the party.
>>
>>38477762
Being separated from my doggo (he's still alive).
>>
had two of the few family members that gave a shit about me pass away in a span of a year. i genuinely wanted to kill myself after that for a good year and a half.
>>
>>38477762
>Do you have a single event that fucked your life?
Nah I mostly ruined it but there's also some things out of my control like my appearance and intelligence, if you consider that out of my control. Just a weight on my family and I need to go pretty soon.

I know this thread was poorly disguised bait to tell everyone how fucking amazing your life is, but I'll just ignore that.
>>
File: ok feel crying mask i.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
ok feel crying mask i.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38477762
yeah being born...
now seriously, had a anterior cruciate ligament surgery, and since then there have been a series of shitty happenings that turm my life shittier and shittier and shittier...
wish i was never born desu with you
>>
>>38478214
Damn, sounds just like me. Did you ever find out what was wrong with your bones. I was just jumping out of my friends car (it was parked) when one of my knees just blew out. I was only 20 att. Took a year to recover fully. But now I don't do shit because I'm scared Im like the glass man in unbreakable. I'm convinced I have some horrible disease bit I'm too scared to go to a doctor. Now I've get bad panic attacks and depression and feel weak AF all the time. I trace all my bad luck back to that bone break, everything was fine until then. Your story gives me hope that maybe ill pull myself out of this, but honestly don't know I will. I'm 25 now and can't bear to think that ill hit 30 and still haven't done shot with my life.
>>
>>38479059
to be honest with you*
mistaked
>>
>>38477762
Birth.

blah blah blah fuck you robot
>>
>>38479054
Nah man, I genuinely am trying to just give some hope and show that we can change :/ what's with your intelligence?
>>
>>38477846
Indian?
I'm sorry mate that is a shithole I've been there myself
Which part you from?
>>
>>38478966
Originally why tho?
>>
>when I was 4 parents were out to dinner
>wouldn't stop crying, babysitter slapped me so hard she fractured two of my vertebrae in my neck
>for years I would panic whenever I saw a blonde woman
>been distrustful of women since then
>sister faked a rape to get some guy put in jail to get back at him for something
>she was untouchable, so his friends kicked my ass on a weekly basis for two years
>hard to fight back when it's 6 on 1
>they stopped when I sent one to the hospital, crushed his larynx with a textbook to the throat
>I was defending myself, but 6 accounts vs. 1 makes for a solid case, now have criminal record, which has made employment hard to come by, and when I do get hired I am the first to be let go
>those same assholes have haunted my footsteps online, will find out where I am working, then complain and like to get me fired
>don't have the finances to move away and start over

fuck women, all of them. I am justifiably bitter.
>>
>>38479096
>show that we can change
I probably can change if I tried, but I'm too lazy, and too brain dead to. I'm not gonna act like life fucked me over completely, I mostly just ruined myself with bad choices and laziness.

>what's with your intelligence?
I'm dumb as a sack of rocks. This is one of my only redeeming factors, I'm usually pretty self aware. I try to avoid saying I'm retarded, because that's an insult to people who literally have syndromes and such, since that would assume they're as bad as me. I have no diagnosed problems, I'm just naturally incredibly stupid.
>>
>>38479059
What happenings friendo?

>>38479212
That's just a shit hand you got dealt there completely out of your control
>>
>>38479069
How was physical therapy for you? Mine was my cartilage now growing with my legs or something so it popped off and lodged itself in my knee sockets. So I'm good now and you possibly could be too. Have you gotten tests for anything else? Take some baby steps to see if you're ok, do some lunges (with no weights) or something and see if your knees feel bad doing them. If you start gaining confidence in your body back, contact people you used to know and talk to them, see if you can go places with them. Ease yourself into socializing and being in public, pay attention to what people like and their demeanor, let them steer conversations. Slowly begin to start conversations yourself, small stuff but make sure they give you insight to those people and make a connection if you like what you hear. After a bit, hopefully it will be second nature. I hope the best for you bud, please post updates with a bowel of grapes as pic so I know to look.
>>
>>38479212
you don't... blame the men that kicked your ass and harass you?

you blame your sister...

hmm
>>
File: 1499991964616.jpg (68KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499991964616.jpg
68KB, 500x454px
>>38477762
Yes but at this point what does the pity of other anons on this site even matter?
Im content to just sit here day after day with my other silent lurkers, reading about your misery.
Just know one thing robots, im here for you, wether i post or not we are one in the same.
We are two of soul.

We suffer silently here together, you arent alone.
>>
>>38479214
You don't want to be dumb though? I seriously found that's the best motivation for change, to get away from shit you don't want, not a dream life you want. We're flawed human beings and always will be, a little bit of elbow grease and happy thinking isn't going to make us wake up in a Ferrari. If you don't want to be dumb, use that as your motivation and read. Not math, not grammar books, ect just read so you gain knowledge through osmosis, even fiction.
>>
>>38479257
>you don't... blame the men that kicked your ass and harass you?
Not him but the woman caused the entire situation.. those men wouldn't be after him had his sister not gotten their friend in jail and ruined his life.

Not condoning what the dudes did, I'm just saying the woman was the root of the problem here.
>>
>>38479303
>I seriously found that's the best motivation for change
Can't motivate myself, too lazy. Already explained this. I've tried before and I drop any attempts after at best 1 day.
>just read so you gain knowledge
I don't want knowledge, I want intelligence. Reading isn't going to make me better at math, or other subjects.
And even if I did get more intelligent, my personality is still incredibly awful, I look incredibly awful, and I'd still feel every bit as bad. Gold on shit is still shit, etc.
>>
File: beeuris2.png (229KB, 799x453px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris2.png
229KB, 799x453px
>>38478214
>has friends
>"FWB"
>multiple gfs at all stages of his life
>muh legs
>has the gall to call others normies
>>
>>38479406
It's building blocks. If you improve one area of your life, you find ways to improve others. It seriously follows a pattern, similar to how you belittle yourself. You think you're dumb and can't get better, so you start hating yourself. You hating yourself feeds into having a bad personality because you are uncomfortable. You look bad because you dislike everything else, so you give up on grooming, ect (maybe some projection there, I know that was for me). I feel you on the laziness but come up with a system to incentivize yourself. Tell yourself "one week and if I just don't like it I'll drop it". For what it's worth, I think you write coherently and I think it's a good indication of someone's intelligence.
>>
>>38479330
Getting beat up once was for her. They kept doing it because it was fun.
>>
>>38479498
There's a lot of projection in your post, but you're honestly trying to explain something so I won't even bother going there and I'll just respond to the actual post.

>I think you write coherently and I think it's a good indication of someone's intelligence.
I get this a lot. Every time I say I'm dumb people are surprised and say "but the way you type" or whatever. Just because I can use big words or make sentences in the only language I can speak, doesn't make me intelligent.

>You think you're dumb and can't get better, so you start hating yourself.
I've hated myself for a very long time, and I do think that if I tried, I could fix certain parts of me. But that was my point, gold on shit is still shit. I can't fix everything, so any motivation is lost when all I feel is that, why should I even bother if, no matter what, I'm going to be fucking awful?

>You hating yourself feeds into having a bad personality
Straight up just not true. When I was a very young child, I caused problems for my family because I could not function in school, having fits and eventually forcing my mother to quit her job because she had to keep leaving work to pick me up at school. All my formative years, I was told again and again how awful my personality was, how mean I was, and so on. All of it was completely right, but I still do it.
My point is that this isn't caused by something, even before I hated myself I had a shitty personality.
>so you give up on grooming
I have pretty bad acne so I honestly can't stop. I don't dress nicely, but that's because I'm lazy and never go outside. I will admit I don't know how well I groom myself because I don't look at myself in the mirror, but I'm not a greasy neckbeard.

This is a wall of text and I apologize for that. Had to trim down some of it because of the extensive length.
>>
>>38479728
I'm at work so took me a bit, had to go do some things. Maybe you're not giving yourself enough credit if you get it a lot. Intelligence is a measurement of how much someone is potentially able to learn and express, so being able to articulate your thoughts well is a sign if intelligence imo. I feel you on being a shitty kid...I definitely was too. A little dumb degenerate, I got grounded for a summer for running on my friends dirt bike track naked and all sorts of assholery stuff like picking on the mentally handicapped at school. But that's the past (and trust me, I have regrets with it. I wish I didn't do that to another person), we have the potential and you really do see the benefits to changing your attitude toward people. You recognize your behaviour and habits, just make a conscious effort before you take action to think about it. If your excuse to that is "meh that's not me then" or "meh nah" then that's honestly the one thing I'll call pathetic, because a man challenges himself in all ways and those ways include your attitude.
>>
My birth father drunkenly raped me. It pretty much broke me.
>>
>>38477762
The death of my little brother. I dropped out of college and stopped lifting and boxing. I've been a dumb, skinnyfat sack of depressed shit since then.
>>
>>38477799
This. I'm doomed to fail because I don't care about anything. Too different from the crowd to have personal goals.
>>
>>38477762
Yeah I do I guess. Losing my legs in a car wreck kinda screwed me over a bit
>>
>>38480539
>that's honestly the one thing I'll call pathetic,
Mate, I am pathetic. Everything even down to my voice is pathetic. I don't have an excuse, it's my fault that I'm like this.

>Maybe you're not giving yourself enough credit if you get it a lot.
I've never had a friend in real life. It's only family members who don't know I want to kill myself and people on steam. Family members say shit like that whether it is or isn't true. People on steam or otherwise online usually don't know me well enough.

>Intelligence is a measurement of how much someone is potentially able to learn and express,
Not much to say here, other than I have an amazing amount of trouble with the easiest of math, let alone other subjects that are more complicated. I'm not even referring to algebra, I mean arithmetic. Can't say anything about expression, but I am absolutely horrible at learning things games aside, I guess.
>>
>>38480659
I am also adopted. Pulled by the state and auctioned off. The smoking hole can never be filled. If someone says they love me, I just wait for them to reveal their mistake and leave. If I love someone they become suspicious that I don't mean it for reasons I can't understand because I never learned to do it right. I don't think this can be fixed.
>>
>>38480815
>things that never originaIIy happened
>>
>>38478700
country?

orgegargle
>>
File: c77.jpg (29KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
c77.jpg
29KB, 300x260px
>>38478664
>piercing on nipples
>>
>>38480967
Japan at the time.
>>
File: IMG_20170603_144259.jpg (361KB, 1257x1458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_144259.jpg
361KB, 1257x1458px
>>38480930
>things that never originaIIy happened
Oh I wish. I fucking wish...
>>
>>38481004
can you tread water with those puppies?
>>
>>38477762
A single? probably not. I attrivute most of my social failings on the lack of socialisation in early childhood. Spend first 5y more inside hospitals than outside
>>
>>38481041
Sure. They don't do to good in water though so I swim with them off
>>
File: bubbles.jpg (72KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
72KB, 500x397px
>>38479212
Christ, that is some movie tier shit. Hang in there anon.
>>
>>38481059
>Spend first 5y more inside hospitals than outside
Why? You got aid's?
>>
>>38481147
Born 6 weeks too early to a smoking mother and more cautious than competent doctors
>>
>>38478214
>knees snap for no reason
>just take it one step at a time
I'm dying
>>
File: 07 scion tc.jpg (49KB, 800x335px) Image search: [Google]
07 scion tc.jpg
49KB, 800x335px
car accident i got into driving home from friend's house. i have rod in my right leg, mostly on a wheelchair. i have to go on the standing frame to stretch my legs.
>>
Brain damage after getting the shit beat out of me during a mugging. I'll never be the same person before my TBI. Most of my friends abandoned me after they realized I'd never be the same. And now I'm here. A lonely brain damaged robot.
>>
>>38481249
>standing frame
The what
>>
>>38477832
im not him, but i agree with him. is not that i can just fix my life, fucking normie meme. I personally was born a genetic defect, how you fix that? all the autism, chronic anxiety, depression, adhd? you just cant!
NOW LEAVE MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!111!!!1
>>
>>38481004
>>38481249
>>38481266
Hopefully euthanasia is legalized soon for you guys
>>
>>38479244
i dont even want to talk about it, like ever. :)
>>
>>38480969
I like them, was with her when she got them. She's incredibly stupid, she is a waitress....and the piercings were 100 dollars...and she had to ask me what 20% of 100 was for the tip. Also a boring fuck but great tits to grab during sex.
>>
>>38478214
cant wait till it snaps again you normie piece of shit
>>
>>38481311
He only said being born, not any specific disorders he was born with. Which is why the question is
>are you a pussy or is it stuff out of your control?
A lot of people are just straight pussies and say that shit. The "out of your control" part includes those disorders, which is a shame and not your fault and shouldn't feel bad about it
>>38480843
The only thing I can say is you're ONLY pathetic if you refuse to do anything for change. Otherwise, we are what we are man. Like I said, flawed human beings and we gotta take life at our own pace, the important part is that there is a pace at all being set. Don't feel bad for your flaws purely because they exist.
>>
>>38481325
Hopefully. I suffered intercranial bleeding after getting jumped and that fucked my life over pretty good. My old friends said that I'm a totally different person now. I used to be bright and outgoing person. Now I'm schizophrenic and prone to violent outbursts that have landed me in a mental ward 3 times now. I'd welcome some government sanctioned death.
>>
>>38481493
I'm really sorry anon, I hope you find new friends that love you unconditionally. I do have a question though since I don't get the chance to really ask this: are you more prone to addiction after your injury?
>>
>>38481598
In a sense yeah. Mostly with alcohol and cigarettes.
>>
>>38477762
Acknowledging my parents after happily living on my own for 5 years.
>>
>>38481643
>Acknowledging my parents after happily living on my own for 5 years.
What does that even mean?
>>
>>38481864
It means Anon acknowledged his parents after happily living on his own for 5 years.

Probably something money related or something emotional. IDK.
>>
>>38477762
Joining the Army.

Last year I was supposed to go to BCT in May, 2 weeks before my college classes ended. Got a paper signed by the Dean of my Uni who said it was okay, took off early after taking my exams early. Left for BCT, got injured and discharged in July medically.

Came home and because I wasn't at the Uni I couldn't sign a paper they needed me to that they forgot about so they pulled one of my grants. I still owe $3,000. Just now getting a job because I am medically cleared to work.

My surgery I had paid off first, it was $19,000 and I had that paid off as of yesterday. I mean, my life isn't ruined but it fucked everything up. If I didn't join the Army I'd have $22,000 in my bank I didn't need to fucking spend.
>>
>all these summercucks ITT
>>
>>38481941
How'd you hurt yourself at bct? sorry about your loss
>>
>>38478214
>Eventually got job, old friends contacted me, started going out again.
Your friends are pieces of shit.
>>
>>38477762
More than a single one.
>>
>>38482087
Crushed my knee when I landed on it in full battle rattle from a 20ft wall.
>>
>>38482167
Doesn't the military cover that?
>>
>>38477762
Yes, my birth
>>
>>38477762
Destroyed my shoulder
While lifting
>>
>>38482191
>my birth
Lole very funney!
>>
>>38482183
No. When I was drugged up in the medical center on base my Battalion XO came to interview me about my injury. He got me to talk about a prior injury I had on the same knee in high school I got when I played football, even though I was medically cleared for it and it didn't require surgery.

That's all Uncle Sam of the Army needed to EPTS me and say they aren't responsible as it was a prior injury. I was too fucked up on morphine to have a filter on anyways, but even then it was a cheap and fucking pathetic thing for the Army to do.
>>
>>38482333
Wow that blows. Fucking bullshit
>>
File: 46535.jpg (45KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
46535.jpg
45KB, 527x612px
>>38477762
Nope, and that's precisely why I'm entirely fucked
>Never felt true happiness
>But at the same time never hit rock bottom
>Just cruising through life in a depressing melancholy taking 0 risks until the day I die
>>
Got diagnosed with autism at age ten. Teacher at my school told the class, got excluded after that. Took a heavy blow to self-confidence and haven't tried to socialize ever since. Now I'm stuck with self-hatred and next to no form of social contact.
>>
File: IMG_20160426_121713.jpg (502KB, 1600x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160426_121713.jpg
502KB, 1600x912px
Here's my X-ray, op
Shattered my hip 3 years ago
>>
I was wrongly detained then released

Didn't get charged with anything but it was on my record

When it came time to get a job after college I would have trouble and not get hired. I'm unemployed.

Basically a police officer can detain you on a weak suspicion or just to keep his faggot numbers up and it will fuck your over for all eternity for the rest of your life even if you don't get charged for it
>>
File: 1417974314674.jpg (72KB, 640x693px) Image search: [Google]
1417974314674.jpg
72KB, 640x693px
>be hardcore alcoholic
>decide to go to rehab
>go through free rehab program
>rehab program promises me that at the end of 8 months, I will have a job and my own apartment
>quit drinking and go through program
>severely miss drinking the whole time
>really miss that feeling i get when I take a shot of hard liquor and it hits my stomach and makes me feel warm and cozy
>miss the feeling of drinking beers and bullshitting with buddies
>nearing the end of the rehab program
>1 month left
>can't believe i made it this far
>can't believe i've been completely sober this whole time
>things are looking up
>the motherfucking native americans from the nearby indian reservation buy all of the land that the rehab is on and they tell everyone to gtfo
>indians are going to build a casino resort on the land that the rehab resides
>get kicked out
>become homeless bum
>start drinking and doing drugs again
>the rehab has been there for over a hundred years helping addicts get sober and getting them back on their feet
>the one time i go through the rehab program, they shut it down and sell the facility and land

I believe there is a God. I also believe he has some kind of vendetta against me.
>>
>>38477762
Conception. It all went downhill from there.
>>
I was a really nice boy as a kid. But my dad beat me, even for little things. This in turn made me hate myself, and I just let kids in school bully me, because I had no self-worth.

Now I'm 20 and I still have low self esteem. I've only had one gf and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18. Said gf was a literal 4/10. My only friends are my male cousins, and they all made fun of me for dating her, telling me that I could do better.

At this point in my life, I just want to fucking be happy and content with myself. I'm tired of the low self esteem, lack of self respect, and lack of direction. A sexy girlfriend would be nice too.
>>
>>38478214

Exploding knees.jpg
>>
>>38479212
Please tell me your sisters life is miserable
>>
>>38479257
Only women and cocksuckers use ellipses like that when posting.
>>
Cucked by autistic roastie.
>>
>>38477762
>Do you have a single event that fucked your life?
Had 3 of my front teeth knocked out when I was 12 or something thought it was cool had time off school but I couldn't eat properly for a few months after it happened and the dentist at the hospital tried to put them back in and fucked up badly which gave me a fear of dentists or anything going near my mouth. Realized how fucked my mouth was and I hated opening my mouth to speak so I didn't and ended up not talking to anyone or smiling which made me lose all friends and went through the rest of my school years not speaking to anyone which fucked me up and the bullying from having fucked teeth really fucked me up as well
>>
File: 00066upset.png (855KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00066upset.png
855KB, 1080x1080px
My entire childhood
>>
>>38478214
Fucking normalfaggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE NORMIE?
>>
File: 4211547647.gif (972KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
4211547647.gif
972KB, 450x250px
>>38479212
>6 year old copy pasta
>it still gets replies

If it was ever needed to be shown that r9k is full of kids and late bloomers, this post shows it.
>>
>be 18
>manage to actually convince a 6/10 chubby butterface with cow tits to have sex with me
>we do foreplay
>she stops suddenly and breaks down crying because she recently had a abortion
>get super cockblocked by aborted fetus
>angrily search the internet for the reason why women suck
>find 4chan and /r9k/ and later /pol/

That was definitely the beginning of the end.
>>
>>38479212
Fucking roasties. REEEEEEEEEE FICK THEM
>>
>>38477773
and you barely missing quints
>>
>>38483745
yeah because God forced you to be an alcoholic piece of shit druggo

neck yourself, wasteman
>>
>>38477762
I left the girl I loved to go to Florida and try and get sober. Sober now but that girl has moved on after two years. I just returned home still sober but she wont have anything to do with me.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.