[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being an autistic fuck got me a trap bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: trappp.jpg (36KB, 927x398px) Image search: [Google]
trappp.jpg
36KB, 927x398px
>advertising student
>diagnosed assburgers
>show up at a women's day feminist riot with a vatican flag, get beaten up
>make national news, make feminists look like bullies
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d54VEZa0z2I
>leftist news outlets claim I'm a literal nazi and a secret government agent paid to disrupt the march
>mfw I did it for the lulz
>get invited to popular politics show in tv primetime, come out as a gay, catholic, and liberal (which over here means libertarian)
>mfw that's how my family found out I'm a cocksucker
>congresswoman called me a literal nazi on national tv, made her shut her whore mouth
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPZDUX22OGM&t=5s
>kicked out of libertarian party for being too controversial
>days later, get a message from underage qt3.14 trap (pic related) who saw me on tv and thinks I'm cute
>start dating him, convince him to take female hormones
>buy her cute clothes that she's always wearing when I'm around
>cooks for me, does household duties, keeps me company
>sex is great, he's always submissive
>crazy about me, always excited to see me and super grateful whenever I get him something
>mfw fighting feminists off a cathedral got me the best underage boipucci

Am I being rewarded by God? Does this mean He's okay with traps, therefore they're not gay?
>>
>>38477410
You're such a fag and you should die, but Catholicism is cucked at this point.

At least you did good anon...
>>
>>38477452
Get back to /pol/
0r1g1n4l
>>
I saw you in real time on the news, what did the feminist screamed at your ears, i couldnt understand.

btw, nice move. Next time show up in full templars armor
>>
Die of aids faggot.
>come out as a gay, catholic
contradiction faggot. you cant be gay and a catholic.
>>
Wow a gay guy had sex with another gay guy.
>>
>>38477613
It's a sin right?
>>
>>38477825
Fucking everything is a sin to Catholics. Your shirt is most likely a sin.
>>
>>38477410
This is a LGBT lobby setup.
Enjoy the v&
Clever boy.
>>
>>38477754
>Wow a gay guy had sex with another gay guy.
This
>>
>>38477410
you can't live a gay lifestyle and be a good catholic, sorry
>>
>>38477410
>Underage
/pol/ just keeps being right. Faggots really are just pedoshit pleasure-seekers .

Honestly stop ousting yourselves..
>>
>>38477410
>that's what he calls cute
You're fucking an ugly man anon
>>
>>38477825
Yeah. Means you should try not to act upon it and live a celibate life unlike what this retard >>38477410
is doing.

I mean, I get the whole "lolilol I don't care what the church says, imma go get the eucharist anyhow" but nigga, you're in sin, and you go get the host? Like you just sucked dick and you put the body of christ in that same mouth?

Friggin hell.Cease your faggotry.
>>
>>38477534
This, i dream about organizing a protest or anything similar and put some dudes wearing a full crusader gear, horse and all
>>
haha why be gay though
>>
>>38477613
>you cant be gay and a catholic

>catholicism happens to be the branch of christianity with the highest incidence of little boys being raped by priests
>>
Holy shit I don't fucking care I don't care I don't fucking care. I'm so god damn tired of trap threads. I don't give seven fucks as to what you fuck. Stop making threads about it on here. Traps and gays belong on your gay board, robots here. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.