[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What do you do? How badly do you want to kill yourself everyday? Why haven't you quit?
>>
>What do you do
inventory, counting stuff all day
>How badly do you want to kill yourself
usually not at all, but some days i am so bored my mind wanders. start thinking about how it seems like such a hassle just to be alive in the world. and seeing old fat ugly losers making less than i do and they have a wife and kid(s), how do they get to bang and i don't? and thinking about how nothing ever really matters so fuck it, why not just die.
but i would think about that stuff anyway, it's not because of the job.
>Why haven't you quit
because it's easy, i don't have to talk to customers really, and i make really good money for what i'm doing. sometimes even get hours of pay for just standing around at the end of the day.
>>
>What do you do?
College Admissions Counselor

>How badly do you want to kill yourself everyday?
Depends on the time of year. Things slow down in the summer, but during our peak from Sept-April I genuinely dread waking up every morning. Being the single point of contact for over 2000 people and mindlessly reading thousands of applications has worn me down to the nub. Have always been prone to mild depression, but this job has made it full blown and I'm actually on medication because of it.

>Why haven't you quit?
I will the second I have another job lined up. Just can't seem to find anything that will be a lateral move that I think will be any more tolerable.
>>
>>38477207
>Air Force
>Comm/Nav/Ecm

Can't quit, I'm in a contract. Getting kicked out would destroy my life pretty much.
>>
>>38477207
>What do you do?
I'm working at a clothes distribution warehouse and some guy is leaving tomorrow so at the moment I'm doing just about everything. And if I make a mistake I get shit for it. No fucking shit I'll make mistakes, I have at least five different things to focus on.

Very.

Why haven't you quit?
Trying to find another job. Apparently it's supposed to be easier to get a job once you have one already...
>>
>What do you do?
Write software

Most days I don't, but some days are harder

>Why haven't you quit?
The reason why I'm working is to save up enough to be NEET for awhile. So at the end of the year, I'll be doing exactly that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.