[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHANCE to get laid TOMORROW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: vir.jpg (36KB, 269x256px) Image search: [Google]
vir.jpg
36KB, 269x256px
Alright my men, I need you to hear me out on this. I am a 26-year old virgin. I got some pathetic kisses and hugs in high school. Tomorrow I have a chance to get laid with a 6. The problem? My penis is sensitive as hell. Should I just rub my penis gland all day? Also my foreskin is slightly tight. I can pull it back even when hard, but it requires a little effort. Will that be an issue? Please help thank you very much
>>
please help
muggo duggo origino
>>
>>38476829

This will sound weird, but to make your dick less sensitive, you should try masturbating without ejaculation.

This sounds absolutely excruciating to do, but I'm pretty sure it works. Fap up until you're very close to cumming, then fap slower to stop yourself from ejaculating. Be as close as you can to cumming without cumming. Basically, this will train your dick to hold back a bit more, and it will let you go longer without cumming.

It'll be hard to do this but it's your choice. I'm just suggesting this to you.
>>
>>38477175
I don't mean sensitive in that sense. I mean sensitive in the sense that it hurts
>>
>>38477191
then just quit fapping (at least for the day)
>>
Masturbate with a condom and see if that hurts.

Good luck
>>
>>38477175
That will make him cum quicker you retard
>>
>>38477175
This works, but it honestly takes weeks, if not months to get the desired effect. My first time having sex, I lasted about 20 seconds, but thankfully stayed hard long after so I could pretend that I didn't cum until about a minute in. Girl was still unimpressed.

>>38477191
Wear a condom. When you go in with just your dick, there is all kinds of pulling and tugging, and it can hurt, even if you have been doing it for a while. A condom sort of keeps your dick from being pulled on and dulls the sensation a bit.

Care to share how you intend to get laid?
>>
>>38477612
Found a crazy chick that's into me. I have 100% of a chance of scoring if I grow a pair.
>>
When I got my gf at 24 it took me months to have 'normal' sex, hopefully your girl is nice and will keep having sex with you until you learn. You'll either not be able to get hard due to nerves or cum within seconds.

Spend most of the time exploring her body without actually putting your dick until later so it doesn't feel like a complete wasted time for her.
>>
>>38478079
Oh. Crazy. I see.

I normally live by the principle of "don't dip your dick in crazy", I fucked a crazy girl a couple of times and then when I calmly explained that I didn't want to have sex anymore but continue being friends, I had my tires slashed and a brick thrown through my window.

Your prerogative, I guess. I was getting desperate by age 21, if I were 26 I would probably also be willing to do anything.
>>
>>38478146
Fuck, reall? Please don't tell me this is my only option. I'm ready to rub my penis gland until my nerves are numb
>>
>>38476829
do a drug like coke or mdma to last longer
>>
>>38478339
Wouldn't want her to see me drugged. Pretty hard to hide shit on mdma
>>
>>38478339
Mdma maybe but coke is going to shrivel that dick up into a useless little noodle
>>
Uncut anon here.

I found that it's actually less painful than you'd expect. Was genuinely shitting myself that my penis head would be painful when getting sucked off because mine is very sensitive but it was surprisingly ok.

If your foreskin is tight, I'd recommend gently pulling it back but not overdoing it, maybe just make sure it's clean from any smegma by running it under warm water.
>>
>>38478494
But is there anything I can do to prepare besides just hoping?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.