[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be a cure for autism? Do autists even have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 5298663895_18b6d89510_o.gif (45KB, 550x284px) Image search: [Google]
5298663895_18b6d89510_o.gif
45KB, 550x284px
Will there ever be a cure for autism?

Do autists even have a chance for happiness in today's cruel world?
Only a very small number of them manage to have a decent life.

Should they just be euthanized?
>>
I personally hate autists. I wouldn't mind if they were wiped off the planet.
>>
>>38476765

I would think this is bait, but having seen what I have seen, you're probably being serious.

I have a form of autism called Aspergers. I would prefer not to be euthanized. That would not be very nice.

Einstein had Aspergers too. Infact, that's supposedly the reason why he was able to become such a great scientist. Considering one of the greatest scientists of all time was autistic, I'm pretty sure there is hope.

Careful what you post. What if someone with power agreed with your idea? I imagine they could end up putting all autists into gas chambers. I'm sure you'd want that, though.

Please don't kill me.
>>
I hope there is a cure one day. My brother has a beautiful little boy, and he has severe autism. As in, real, not meme autism. I really hope he will one day learn how to talk and function on his own.
>>
>>38477048
I know that aspergers are the most well socially adjusted people among autists, but they still have lot of problems, are you happy with the way you live?

Only a small amount of people manage to turn their autism into something useful.
>>
>>38476848
Self-hating autists are the worst.
>>
>>38477118
They are just too self-aware
>>
>>38477105

I'm actually quite fine with the fact that I have Aspergers. I've changed and adapted over time to the point that you couldn't really tell that I'm autistic at all unless I told you myself.

People also misunderstand Aspergers alot. It's hardly a disability (although it is offically). It's simply a condition with advantages and disadvantages. There are many good things about having Aspergers.

People with Aspergers are geniuses in their own way. That's the reason why Albert Einstein became such an amazing scientist. Aspergers only effects us the most early on in our lives. Once we adapt to normal human society, we are able to function normally, with the added bonus of being intellegent.

You probably don't even believe me, but it's true. Though Aspergers is considered a disability, I hardly consider it one. I've already overcome it's negative effects. My mind just works differently.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38476765
Only in Utopia(tm).

I think they should, as most of them are and will be unhappy.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I think infant boys with feminine traits and infant girls with masculine traits should have their sexes reassigned. This would remove or at least reduce feminism and robotism.
>>
>>38476765
autism is usually categorized as a disorder, but honestly i think at low levels it can actually enhance your performance greatly in certain academic fields. I don't think i could ever memorize that vast of an amount of information about something as specific as like, radio towers or trains or whatever.
>>
>>38477586
Or they could give males testosterone once they start puberty, and give the females estrogen when they start puberty, instead of creating a bunch of suicidal faggots.
>>
>>38477653
Sure, why not, if this works the way I intended.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.