[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casual feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1495850503812.jpg (41KB, 498x597px) Image search: [Google]
1495850503812.jpg
41KB, 498x597px
How are you feeling anon?
Are things good?
If not, why?

I'm just deeply craving physical and psychical attention from the opposite sex. And the lack of it hurts so, so much. I've had physical pain/uneasy feeling at my heart for about two years now. Pillow is not helping anymore and hugs from famly are something completely different. I just want someone to care. The world has lost its colors for me. I feel empty and it feels like only a girlfriend would change that. sigh
>>
Was smoking yesterday with stew friends and another friend came over and instantly hooked to the girl in the group. I basically became a third wheel and it killed my high.

Am I too ugly? Am I weird? I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>38475469
Some people just have different taste my friend. Don't worry. You're alright. I know it. Don't overthink stuff. The high only makes it worse and it often happens to me as well.
>>
>tfw all girls I know see me as the "funny friend of a friend"
hmmm my legacy as the longest standing KHV in my family will continue
>>
File: 1498481799152.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498481799152.png
20KB, 474x473px
I just really want to die. I'm trying so hard to act normal so that no one knows.

I literally have been faking my emotions for so long I don't remember what it feels like to be honest with people. I feel like something bad is going to happen, I've been feeling so fucked up and like I'm full to the brim and I'm about to explode but I don't know what to do about it
>>
>>38475469
How you look at people, body language, facial expression, tone -> creates an image of you. Insecure/angry/shy/alpha/depressed/shaky. This plus your looks and clothes creates the complete picture of you. But.. sometimes it just doesnt have anything to do with you even if you believe that strongly. Maybe the just wanted to hook up and therefore ignored their sorrounding
>>
>>38475503
Fuck man you're hitting me hard right now, this is my exact position. I just feel like I'm entertainment, not an actual person who people value or even think about
>>
I got a Hitler cut and now I catch girls staring.

It's weird cause I'm short and definitely not attractive so they cannot be miring.

I wish to know what they are thinking.
>>
even if they liked me I probably wouldnt notice/have the balls to say anything.
>>
>>38475623
My only way to have contact with girls is through jokingly make fun of them or just being goofy, I cant have normal conversations without sperging out
>>
>>38475653
I know exactly what they're thinking, anon.
"Ein Folk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer!"
>>
>>38475504

I know that feel, bro.
I like to take the path of least resistance and right now it's pretending to be normal. It's just so tiring.
It also makes me incredibly sad, to the point of despair, because I am aware of how terrible I am as a person. I am aware that my life is wasted and that I have become a horrible, cynical and boring person. There is no way to go back.

I ruined my brain, so I am incredibly stupid now. I cannot learn new things, but I am required to keep my status quo (and work), but knowing that it's hard and hopeless fuels my despair and it ruins my brain even more. I feel like I just can't win, but I am also too afraid of the pain to kill myself, so I'm doomed to suffer like this for the rest of my life.

I also feel horrible for claiming that I'm suffering, because I have literally everything I could want in life, just that I don't know or want to use it (well, had, before I ruined it).
>>
>it is another mom goes to visit granny who cannot remember her own name or anything again
>tfw mom is limiting herself
>was on facebook 24/7
>deleted it because of 'drama'
>now does not know what to do anymore and just wants to be one with nature again because computers are evil because they do not show people the /real/ world - but i still need to use a comp for work
she is going downhill
>>
File: 1309035014083.png (20KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1309035014083.png
20KB, 500x461px
>>38475888
Feels like I'm reading my diary desu. I'm right there with you man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.