[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever owned/considered getting a trench coat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: leather trench coat.jpg (113KB, 560x848px) Image search: [Google]
leather trench coat.jpg
113KB, 560x848px
Has anyone here ever owned/considered getting a trench coat? Yeah, I know it's a meme coat and _will_ look cringy if you're a fat neckbeard and wear a fedora with it. I think trench coats look good. I'm pretty well kempt, no neckbeard, over 6 foot tall, and have slender body. I'm not particularly ugly either. Not a leather Matrix cyberpunk longcoat, but one of those classic trench coats/dusters/longcoats that are made of fabric and has a belt. Maybe brown or black colored.

I wouldn't be going for any particular look, I wouldn't be wearing a suit under it. Mostly just my regular clothing. Obviously no video game or anime shirts under it, but just regular people clothes. I would wear it casually like the action heroes in 80s movies. I know I don't look like an action hero, but the overall function and form of the trench coat really gives me some good vibes.

Picture related. Not really the type of coat I'm talking about, but I think it makes a good point. He's in good shape, good looking, and the unusual coat doesn't really distract because the guy wearing it looks like a regular guy and not like a neckbeard. He's even wearing khakis and a white t-shirt underneath that coat, yet he doesn't look like a weirdo.
>>
Have those Burberry trenches, lots of minor designs in the way they cut and stitch to make you look sharp and slim which I have no idea why average trench manufacturers don't just adapt. Got several friends complimenting those trenches during nights out without knowing thing about the brands. Just don't have the trench go over you knees if you are not very tall and skinny type.
>>
Calm down styxhexenhammer666
>>
>>38475222
I actually wanted to get a trenchcoat for a while because I think they look pretty nice. My original plan was to get an Albert Wesker cosplay together, but I'm too far off from the way he looks. I'm also notorious among my friends and family for wearing stuff like shorts and T-shirts, even when they're cold and a slick trenchcoat that includes a hood would be the only kind comfortable for me, so why bother at that point. Trenchcoat+fedora meme did too much harm to the look, both reception-wise and by people who fit into it.
>>
It wont look good unless you have a suit, most people dont consider trenchcoats to be casual wear and will look at you funny if you dont have a suit. Its also dumb to wear it in hot weather
>>
Trench coats look bad even with suits nowadays desu

Just get a wool topcoat
>>
>>38475222
I live in FL and march around in a duster every winter.

It's just the best type of coat. The length has been around for hundreds of years and never went away. We're only trying to phase it out now due to that trench coat mafia bullshit.

In my HS they would actually shout "JACKET OFF IT THE HALLWAY"
>jack it off in the hall way

Because we were not allowed to wear any coats in the halls nor in class.

They also banned hugging and kissing one year, then apologized after that shit didn't work.
>>
>>38475222
Looks pretty great and I also go for the 80s style. Only like pic related so getting a trench coat would break my style
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.