[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fembots masturbate so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

Why do fembots masturbate so much?
>>
Boredom and habit
>>
Where is your evidence of this?
>>
because we can cum that much
>>
don't guys too?
what else am I going to do?
>>
Don't forget girls, real fembots play with their buttholes.
>>
Because no Daddy to keep me as his personal fucktoy so I can serve my purpose
>>
>tfw girls will cyber with you online but wont go fuck irl

This is just annoying now, they really should take what they can get instead of masturbating alone by choice
>>
>>38475473
Oh I do. A lot. Little buttslut
>>
>>38475478
Why not? It's easy to find one. Unless you're fat.
>>
>>38475494
>Oh I do. A lot. Little buttslut

Faggots(gay) don't count
>>
>>38475478
Fembots. Not trannies.
>>
Better than sex. But I don't do it that often. My puppy hates the vibrator noise and im never going back to mere rubbing
>>
>>38475512
Easy to find if you're fat. I know at least two extremely popular obese ddlg girls on Tumblr. And another who follows me who is semi popular. Was jealously reading all her asks earlier desu
>>
>>38475493
>take what they can get
We are. Toys feel vastly better than what men can do, last as long as we want, and don't require the damn emotional upkeep that the massive balls of insecurity called "men" require.
>>
>>38475512
I don't trust easily because raep
I'm a robot and have been longer than most of you
Everyone leaves me

>>38475513
>>38475543
Born a girl. Daddy could confirm. I'm addicted to buttstuff
>>
>>38475585
This. It's not by lack of voice. We all understand we could probably go out and fuck actual chads should we want that. If it even felt half as good or was less effort..
>>
File: 1437783608758.png (27KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437783608758.png
27KB, 700x400px
>>38475585
Excuses excuses. You know a keen robot would do what you want sexually for hours.

>>38475646
So you substitute chads with toys and lonely anons?
I should almost be thankful shouldnt i...
>>
>>38475704
I'm saying I would rather the toys to either. Bit definitely Chad before robots. No contest
>>
>>38475631
Do ya got a discord or email butt femanon?
>>
>>38475160
They will all, one day, become so sexually insensitive that the male inadequacy meme will be accurate. It's a race.
>>
File: 1471703905887w.jpg (35KB, 328x368px) Image search: [Google]
1471703905887w.jpg
35KB, 328x368px
>>38475731
If you hate robots so much, what are you doing here then?
Or just a bait master general
>>
>>38475704
A keen robot would hav more insecurities than the average and would probably want something reciprocative after when I just want to nap or read or play a game or something. Plus sex itself isn't great cause now you got some sweaty fuck getting his BO on your sheets and you all while smothering you and making off putting noises in your ear. It's just not ideal when I can just get a no strings attached toy that exceeds and outperforms what would be biologically impossible then get on with my life.
>>
>>38475752
No discord. I'm not hip. But I'm now plugged and using my hitachi in a sec
>>
no bf
very original, I know
>>
>>38475768
I don't hate them. I just don't want to fuck them either. Not to say I wouldn't date one I genuinely liked but as for mindless getting off. Well why wouldn't I go for the best I could.

All hypothetical though. I have little interest in sex in general
>>
>>38475768
>won't date them somehow equates to hating them and their culture
>>
>>38475631
Why not look for a Daddy on /soc/? They have ddlg threads all the time. I'd find you there and maybe be your Daddy.
>>
tfw no femanon gf that just needs me has a flesh dildo
>>
>>38475160
How can the nonexistent do ANYTHING?
>>
>>38475807
If you understood our suffering you would want to help.
Instead you are part of the problem, just more holes that will only fuck chad or masturbate.
Stupid failed stacies dont belong here
>>
>>38475807
Said I wouldn't fuck one. The vocal majority on here I certainly wouldnt because I can't stand the shitty roastie Chad attitude. But I wouldn't write of an entire board on that basis. There would certainly be someone similar to me on here somewhere.
>>
>>38475788
Wow that's hot. Not that anon but what about Kik?
>>
>>38475843
The problem isn't that you can't get laid. No one owes you that. And it definitely wouldnt solve anything for you. It's your shitty personalities and nobody can do anything about it but yourselves. Your comment just proved that.

I doubt you can even admit it to yourself. That it's not stacies fault you're a virgin
>>
>>38475818
/soc/ is full of shit-tier people. I've tried but it's always surface deep. I want to play in the mud. My past. Dark stuff. I want to find someone I'm obsessed with. Stockholmed into being his forever.
>>
>>38475895
Have you tried fetlife. There's defibitely far more people on there who understand the dynamic and aren't just playing.
>>
>>38475891
They definitely owe me that. None of em would bother keeping up an online relationship if i had a horrid personality.

What good will come from keeping a small subset of chads satisfied while perfectly fine robots get treated like eternal cucks.
>>
>>38475895
Are you near Stockholm?
>>
>>38475976
I was talking about personal gain. Just as you would rather have the 7/10 staceys you really want instead of the typical femanon.
You wouldn't need online if you had a decent personality
>>
>>38475824
desu if they were dominant sexually but still just for sex (no gf/bf cutesy talk or messaging) i'd probably enjoy having a robot for casual meaningless sex
>>
>>38475935
Yeah I've been involved in the scene irl too (rope events mostly) but I was too shy for a while. It's a lot harder to use fetlife if you're not active. It's essentially facebook and I'm not on that either.

I'm also still kind of hung up on the one guy who did manage to manipulate me and use me and make me obsessed with him. He wasted it. I'd do literally anything sexual he'd want I'm so devoted. He's in a vanilla thing instead and just fapping to my nudes like a loser
>>
>>38475895
>tfw no little girl to reward with ice cream and punish with spankings
>>
>>38476015
Yeah I maintain its definitely better to meet people in regard to kink. Everyone online is fill of shit. At least with fet you can get an idea of some one and their place in the community. I'm more of an ageplayer with a touch of ddlg so the meets I went to were pretty gentle for my socially retarded ass. But I eventually met someone despite ignoring 90% of messages on there
>>
>>38476038
I like being brainwashed so you could reward me with spankings until I think they're good and punish me with ice cream so I always feel fat and desperate to be tiny for you
>>
>>38476090
>At least with fet you can get an idea of some one and their place in the community.
Exactly. If you're in it, fet is great. If you're not then it's not as useful. I'm not a little or whatever. I regress as a defense mechanism in sexual situations. It would be kind of like raping a kid to have sex with me. My people are darker. In the community they're edge players but they have to be too responsible to play with the likes of me. I keep it unhealthy
>>
>>38476098
That's my fetish! I'd use things like sleep deprivation and hypnosis to brainwash you in any way I want. Implant ideas into your mind that you think are yours. Making you think the things you do with Daddy are perfectly normal and natural. Such as getting your morning vitamin and proteins from my cock.
>>
>>38475788
Do you have skype? Here's my email if you wanna talk [email protected]
>>
>>38476009
Not that anon but I'd unironically rather have a femanon than a 7/10 Stacy just because I feel like we'd be much closer, connect better and have more to talk about compared to some normie Stacy that share zero interests with.
>>
This thread is sadly lacking in pics. Or vocaroos.
>>
File: 06.jpg (85KB, 682x900px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
85KB, 682x900px
Fembots serve no purpose in this world.
And while the rest of the male users of this board also do not serve a purpose, these female users somehow make themselves even less of a person by feeling the need to parade their gender hoping for the acknowledgement they don't receive in their daily lives.
There is no such thing as a fembot, because the original term, robot, means a male who has no chance at getting a relationship of any kind with a woman because of his personality, hygiene, or general appearance.
Women, most likely no matter how unattractive they are, can find a partner.
The robots desperate enough to beg them for a relationship are proof.
Stop fueling the fire, robots, before you burn down the board.
The majority of them just want your money and attention.
t. biological female
>>
>>38477404
Here's your attention. Now please post tits.
>>
>>38477430
Correct response, at least.
But I haven't sunk that low, yet.
>>
>>38477443
Fine. Then at least describe them. Height, weight, bra size?
>>
>>38477467
5'4, 125 pounds, B.
>>
>>38477500
You pass. So far. Next question, why are you here? Are you one of those hypersexual fembots with mental issues?
>>
>>38477550
Hypersexual? Hardly.
Mental issues? Yes, many issues.
I'm here because I'm not happy with myself.
>>
>>38477569
To get back on topic, what are your masturbation habits like?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.