[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went full robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 8a5.jpg (22KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
8a5.jpg
22KB, 600x315px
I was with my friends in a bar. We used ti go just us 5 and now everyone brings their girlfriends.

One of the girl went passive agressive mode and I went full mysoginist on her. Told women are inferior at everything but men are expected to worship them to get them to spread their legs.

Told her psychology is a lie and she is never gonna accomplish anything in her life other than talk to some other dumb bimbo about how many cocks she has taken.

She tryed to argue with me but I was too informed and cited statistic and debunked her every argument until she gave up and started crying.

My friends told me no to come to the bar with them anymore.

Now I am a true robot. Next friday I'll get expensive wine and marathon something.
>>
>>38474506
If this is a true story then shit mate, better get a supply of expensive wine for the rest of your life.
I've always wondered though - is there no point during your monologue that you realise how much of an asshole you're being right now? Is this really a thing where you're so consumed by your feeling of superiority that you're unaware of everything around you?
>>
whoa
originobot
>>
File: Belle 1.jpg (2MB, 3600x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Belle 1.jpg
2MB, 3600x2700px
>She tryed to argue with me but I was too informed and cited statistic and debunked her every argument

you sure seem like you know a lot of things
>>
File: 1494931843539.png (334KB, 447x638px) Image search: [Google]
1494931843539.png
334KB, 447x638px
>>38474506
>saying i went full robot instead
>not saying "revealing your power level
reddit spacing
>>
File: 1464039988990.png (25KB, 423x418px) Image search: [Google]
1464039988990.png
25KB, 423x418px
>>38474506
If true...well...you did the right thing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.