[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight noses get the FUCK off this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: rhino_3ba_large.jpg (46KB, 366x271px) Image search: [Google]
rhino_3ba_large.jpg
46KB, 366x271px
Reminder that you CANNOT be a robot if you have a straight nose. Only someone with a crooked nose can possibly know the pain of being a freak and having normies despise you.

If you have a straight nose, especially if it's not squashed either, then get the fuck off this board also. You have a decent life, at least let us bent noses congregate in peace.
>>
File: Sloth.jpg (22KB, 363x366px) Image search: [Google]
Sloth.jpg
22KB, 363x366px
I have asymmetrical eyes can I hang out here

at least you can get a crooked nose fixed
>>
same, its crooked in all ways possible

my eyes are crooked too
my lips are uneven
my hips are also crooked which makes my butt cheeks different sizes

>>38474473
>fix crooked nose
its a meme, it will grow back being crooked again
>>
File: iamwojak.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
iamwojak.png
10KB, 225x225px
>>38474473
Yeah, but rhinoplasty is expensive and often doesn't work out exactly the way you want it. My nose being squashed and unusually flat/bulbous is mostly because the cartiledge is bent which stretched and bends the skin beyond normal levels.

>>38474508
My entire face is crooked, but my nose is by far the worst. I have a crooked jaw and my eyes look uneven as well. One of my eyebrows is very thick and furry but the other one is a lot thinner and scragglier. Pic related is roughly what I look like.

Literally looking good is 90% facial symmetry and proportions. If your nose and eyes and mouth and jaw/chin are proportional and your face is even, then you're almost guaranteed to be good looking or at least slightly above average. If my face was symmetrical and I didn't have disgusting skin then I would pretty much be an 8/10, I feel like I was cheated out of being good looking for no reason.
>>
Crooked nose here
>>
>>38474458
>tfw I have a crooked nose
>tfw on top of that it's a Roman nose
>tfw almost everybody in my family has a straight pretty nose, except me
So robots, you can't compete with that.
>>
Mine is straight but it's way too long. I have a legitimate grievance here
>>
File: matzos2.gif (2MB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
matzos2.gif
2MB, 472x360px
>>38474753
>it's a Roman nose
>>
>>38474894
It is called like that, many white ppl have them and they are not Jews
>>
>>38474753
My dad and 2 of my brothers have perfect teutonis noses, straight as an arrow, blemish free and perfectly sized. My mother has a weird bery uncommon looking nose that she gets from her german ancestors. My nose looks like that of an old sicilian jew, but you took a sledgehammer to it as well and used it as a pincushion.
>>
>>38474818
Fuck off, get out of here normie scum. I would trade my bruised strawberry nose for a giant jew nose any day of the week. You have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>38474753
I have a deviated septum and roman nose.

>it's fine IF you're a man
>>
>>38474753
Better a thin nose than a pudgy, squashed, wide nose that looks like something out of a cartoon caricature.
>>
Save monies, get cosmetic surgery. There's an amazing amount of stuff that can be fixed, as long as you have money.
>>
>>38475300
I've always been envious of my mum's or sister's nose, they are straight and without bumps.
Got hyper unlucky with my slightly upturned jewish-looking/Roman nose, but maybe it's due to mouthbreathing.

>>38475327
Well Roman noses don't look that offputting on men than on women, but still they are weird robot looking.

The best ones are straight long noses without bumps. I consider upturned small noses on women a good trait.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.