[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone you hate.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1500310203810.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
1500310203810.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone you hate.
>>
my letter:

FUCK YOU
>>
dear ex
ur a retard
kthxbai
>>
>I love you and always will but I can't do this anymore.

You're a liar and a cunt. Love never came into it with you, otherwise you wouldn't have been such a horrible bitch. You don't get to use those words with anyone anymore, you whore.
>>
>>38471867
says who? the little weenie behind a screen?
>>
I haven't spoken to my ex-gf in about 2 months, but it's her who I think about(in a romantic way), who I wish I could get a second chance with, who motivates me to actually
stop beeing a fucking potato, but then Anon, you and I have spent sooo much more time with one another 100x more, why don't I feel this for you, and I think it is because we
lack that physical conetion you get in a IRL relationshp, and it just makes me think this "love" you say you feel for me is just platonic; how could you just forget
and move on from your ex when you still hang out with him every fucking day in this shit hole, when you are reminded of him constantly, it just doesn't make sense to me.
Your relatinship with him doesn't compare at our relatinship you guys were intimate like I was with my ex, if she and I still had that same constant conecction you both have I would never
move on, and I would continue to feel as I do now, which I think will eventually subside as I'm no longer in contact with her, but you see what I'm getting at?
I just don't buy it Anon. I'm sorry.

damn robot how is this not origi?
>>
File: im-projecting.jpg (95KB, 486x330px) Image search: [Google]
im-projecting.jpg
95KB, 486x330px
>>38471880
Either you're insecure enough that you feel the need to bait people online to get your kicks or you feel like the message is directed at you, so you've become defensive. Which is it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.