[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait untl you guys get older.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: _96873290_white-americans.jpg (39KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_96873290_white-americans.jpg
39KB, 624x351px
You'll get a concussion in the shower and no one to call 911.

You will have no grandkids, no family, or friends.
>>
speak for yourself fagget

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
What are you, OP? Some kind of a family cuck who is "so happy" with a child draining all of his finances away, and a wife slowly losing all passion?
>>
>>38471128
oh no! instead of dying in my sleep as an old person i will die falling down the stairs thats as tragic as it gets
>>
looking at current scientific progress i'd say people in their 20s now will Iive forever

>virgin forever

FUARK
>>
I want kids, and I will have them,
so jokes on you.
>>
>>38471128
>implying I'm not going to die in the next decade
jokes on you, I don't intend to live very long
>>
>>38471216
You think being old is simply one hour?
>>
>>38471183
What good is money without happy family and beautiful grandchildren?
>>
If I get to die of concussion or heart attack I'm taking it. Two of the best possible ways to die. You don't even know what's happening and there's no fucking awful anticipation on some shitty hospital bed.
>>
>>38471128
lol implying I'll live enough to get old
>>
Enjoy this moment

the dark ages are coming.
>>
My grandmother had a loving husband who passed away at a ripe old age. She has 4 children. Those four children have gone on to supply her with 7 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild. She's experienced much love and gratitude in her lifetime. If she fell into the shower tomorrow, and got a concussion... she'd have no one to call 911.

What the fuck are you babbling about OP?
>>
That sounds alright man. I look at my granddad and he's always surrounded by like 50 fucking relatives, shit would kill me. Leave me alone.
>>
>>38471310
You'll be pretty alone without you even having to say so.
>>
>>38471310
Its ok though, once your bones start getting brittle and the grocery bags are heavy you can ask Pedro the worker to carry them to your car
>>
There'll be a concussion all right. I think innawoods would be a better place than the shower. At least then my remains are used for some purpose.
>>
>>38471128
Why does the prospect of this delight you? Are you a sadist?
>>
>>38471382
Your reality and mine are different.
>>
>>38471425
I don't understand. How does this relate to your appreciation for a certain group of people dying in the shower?
>>
>>38471452
He just wants attention anon
>>
>>38471452
That's one of many examples.
>>
File: 1500095355523.png (158KB, 608x747px) Image search: [Google]
1500095355523.png
158KB, 608x747px
I can't see myself alive past 25 or 30 without offing myself anyway.
>>
>>38471511
Ok nice blog post
>>
>>38471128
"Oh no I didn't achieve the pinnacle of arrogance and made little shits to ruin what is left of Earth while pretending my life has meaning."
>>
File: 1466557673540.png (756KB, 606x619px) Image search: [Google]
1466557673540.png
756KB, 606x619px
>>38471128
Jokes on you!
I will die of heart disease far before this!
>4chins
>friends, family, GRANDCHILDREN.
>>
I don't really have those now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.