[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so fucking dumb?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: Rageguy.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rageguy.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
You ever try conversing with one? Try having even a basic level discussion of art, history, philosophy, science, or the great questions that have haunted mankind for eternity?

You'll see a certain vapid, hollow glazed look in her eye, shortly before she turns the subject back to shopping, money, reality tv, or petty gossip.

I honestly think this is my biggest hurdle in getting laid. I just can't bring myself to dumb everything down for a female, to descend to their level. They know this, and resent me for it

What women want is a stupid, easily manipulated, yet handsome Chad. They want a male who's like a non threatening, bumbling puppy dog they can laugh at. The last thing a woman wants is a being of supreme intelligence like myself, Who with every word/gesture makes her realize just how comparatively mediocre she is.
>>
>>38470871

women don't care. as with other norms, they just live in the moment. yolo. easy come easy go. xd

It's men who think about the future, plan for it, and dread it.
>>
>>38470871
>standard "women don't like me" post with a wojak picture
>subject of his mommy issues is the quality of discussions

this is meta but i think you could have done better if you ended your post with "who else /gay/ here?"
>>
>>38471009
I wish I could lower my IQ and just be normal. It's such fucking bullshit that stupid chad's get all the girls lining up to take turns with their cocks while Intelligent men are left to die alone.
>>
>>38471033
just take drugs. you can drop your IQ overnight.

protip: your IQ has nothing to do with your failures as a man.
>>
>>38470871
I went on a date with an air-head looking stacked qt asian girl and we had a deep discussion about death with sarcastic overtones. You just have to find the right girls (protip they're not on tinder or okc).
>>
Nice copypasta

Just b/c a girl doesn't want to exchange words with you, doesn't mean she doesn't have any to say on any subject.

She just wants to discuss it with people worth her time.
>>
>>38471033
You seem autistic anon. No one talks about philosophy or history etc in everyday conversations. People talk about normal shit like they're hobbies.
>>
>>38471030
t. pussyaddicted worthless scum

I recently had the same thoughts about women not wanting an intelligent partner, because then they can't manipulate with their basic brain power.
>>
File: Yous.jpg (29KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
Yous.jpg
29KB, 500x586px
> " IF YOU DON'T TALK NEECHAY WIT MEH DIS SECOND, UR NOT INTELIGENT! "
>>
>>38471088
Just because a dog can do tricks doesn't mean they actually understand what they are doing. She can pretend to be intelligent but we all really know it's a lie.
>>
>>38471117
Is this the ol' everyone is an AI zombie except me" but genderized?
>>
>>38471093
>indellidjend pardna
>average shitposter on r9k
pick one.

since you like that reddit meme so much, try /r/iamverysmart

i'll accept that losers exist for a reason and they're into gay shit that makes them unhappy, but OP's post is the definition of irony.
>>
>>38470871
>Why are women so fucking dumb?
they never think of the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>38471033
>le I'm too smart to get a gf meme
>>
Women can't be THAT dumb. If they were, they would be having sex with you.
>>
File: NG.jpg (198KB, 511x593px) Image search: [Google]
NG.jpg
198KB, 511x593px
>>38470871
I stopped being a Robot in my early twenties. I'm far from a normie but the one rule I found in interaction with women, especially "early" interaction is to avoid ANY intellectual discussion or even topics. I used to be a fag that would try to get women by talking about poetry, philosophy, ect. Then I realized I bore them to death. Now I just do the pettiest small talk I can imagine with a little bit of non-autistic teasing. It takes time but you can get there.

All the women I met and dated, and they were mostly women that at least had a bachelor degree, are only superficially interested in the subject. They study because they want a better job, if they ever have to work, and on the other hand being women as they are, they deem their academic diploma as a thing they can show off to guys, and foremost to other women. They love the sense of accomplishment and/or superiority it gives to them. It is a sort of deception and shield to mask up the lack of knowledge and interest but it only works on normies that are not interested in the subjects anyway. Therefore you can never judge a women by her diploma. Even if you're all into philosophy and she has a degree in that field you will probably bore her to death if you try that approach. Women communicate on a primal level where your intellectualism offers next to nothing. There is a reason for the treatment women had in ancient Athens (read it up). The Ancients had a good idea about what a women really is, we have to swallow the red pill by learning it mostly through experience.

It is sad when I think about it. I never met a women who truly had any intellectual interest. I found that the women that the most bearable women are those that don't act, they make it clear that they don't have any intellectual aspirations in their life. I was mostly saddened and disappointing by those that had master/dr. degrees and that acted like they really were something more than roasties. They weren't.
>>
>>38471384
>writes 3 paragraphs about how all women are the same on superficial characteristics
>"women are only superficially interested"
are you a woman? poetry and philosophy aren't intellectual subjects, it's literally just expressing any thought that comes to your head.
>muh primal
you think this means anything?
>>
>>38471438
You reply is plainly stupid. Where do you think emotions come from? Do you reason with your ass about poetry and philosophy? Do you even know what philosophy means? Pick up a book on the Presocratics you ignorant mongoloid.

>Poetry and philosophy are literally just expressing any thought that comes to your head

Thank you for shitting on European thought since Thales, you ignorant idiot. Pick up a book. You're probably one of those guys that thinks humanities are useless.
>>
>>38471360
l m a o

>>38471338
kek i cann0t breathe
>>
>>38470871
thats why we use them as cum dumpsters
>>
>>38471384
Yes. Women stayed at home and took care of family. Now women work and are breadwinners because men are busy taking HRT, watching anime with 0 muscle mass, and are trying to live on welfare.
>>
>>38471384
That's because actual smart women don't want anything to do with you. You're too fucking unintelligent and socially inept at that.

And no, the two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>38471384
Your idea is a bit flawed because the treatment you speak of existed only for women deemed worthy of being a wife. You forgot that the hetaera were given considerably more freedom then the virginal woman.

Pretty much all of today's woman would fall under the courtesan class in ancient Athens, and would have far more freedom then the virginal archetype most here long for. We likely shouldn't treat women as the Athenians did as it would only encourage woman to become loose. The ancients told virginal woman they had no freedom, but then told courtesans that they had considerable freedom. That's not what people here want.
>>
>>38471561
>tfw born from a dumpster canal
nice
>>
File: twin.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twin.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>38470871
Honestly, this is what I love about women. What's the point in stressing over that mundane, uninteresting shit that happened in the past or something someone else did? Why not just live in the now and discuss something that may be easier to discuss without sounding autistic and boring? They skip that shit and just want to have fun. Money is fun, so can shopping and SOME shows. Just because not everyone likes to discuss the things you like(which is a bit pointless imo. You aren't bringing anything new to the table) doesn't mean you should call them shit cunt dumb ass inferior beings. In reality they are probably much more successful and happy than you are.
>>
>>38471212
As if i needed to prove something here. I stated my thoughts about the matter and thats it.
Calling me a shitposter when you're the one trying so desperately to derail the thread is big to say the least.

The only one spouting reddit tier memes here is you.
But i understand m'lord as you have, once again, jump into the fray against those evil virgin trolls that dare to threaten m'lady and push her off of her throne.

It is quite entertaining to see someone this concerned about what a few anons think about women.
>>
>>38471609
>thinks females only care about money and shopping

What?
>>
>>38471574
>>38471574
Your criticism is valid. But I would still argue that prostitution was controlled by men. It was legalized and under controllable influence of the male population. I'm not really as familiar with eastern cultures, but I think a heterae was basically something like a geisha. On the other hand I cited Athens as good example, not the ideal circumstances. On the other hand Robots would get triggered by the way women were treated in Sparta. Basically the idea is that women behave like the courtesan class today, but without any male control or supervision. And that is problematic.
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>38471626
You get the point. Stop being retarded
>>
File: Nq8FG_aB_400x400.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nq8FG_aB_400x400.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>38470871
>Trying to converse with women about art, history, philosophy, science, generally existentialism with women
You're honestly more retarded than you perceive yourself as; For the lack of self awareness in this post makes me question your actual intelligence. Women are social creatures, guided by their entropy of emotion. They're more interested in the first four hierarchy of needs, rather than the fifth, because they're programmed by the hands of god to find their best mate and reproduce; they barely have the time to self reflect.

You should know this.

>I honestly think this is my biggest hurdle in getting laid. I just can't bring myself to dumb everything down for a female, to descend to their level. They know this, and resent me for it. What women want is a stupid, easily manipulated, yet handsome Chad. They want a male who's like a non threatening, bumbling puppy dog they can laugh at. The last thing a woman wants is a being of supreme intelligence like myself, Who with every word/gesture makes her realize just how comparatively mediocre she is.

I highly doubt you are unable to laid because you're >le too smart. It's cause you're unable to make the discussion interesting and probably boring (guessing from what I've read, probably projecting but whatever). I've had several discussions with Women over the Theatrical plays, over magnanimous historical events, over great works of literature.

Women have crisis over Self esteem, Men have a crisis over Self-Actualization.
>>
If you are so smart, why can't you use your intelligence to figure out how to get laid?
>>
>>38471712
>he can't will his dick to be over 8"

shucks :\
>>
>>38471644
That's likely where men fucked up. All throughout history there's common social structures where women worthy of being wives were treated like dogs, but women who were whores were given considerable freedom. There's so many instances where a wife was not allowed to even write in the worst instances, while the whore was learning musical instruments and living in 3 different houses paid for by their 3 different lovers. Wifely women were expected to throw education by the wayside, and whores were encouraged to receive education. In the worst cases, wives couldn't own property, but whores could own property. The queen wasn't allowed to have any political power, but the mistress had considerable say in political affairs. What if men, over the centuries, just encouraged women to be whores? Would the world be different if the roles were reversed in every instance this occurred.
>>
>>38471033
almost every single intelligent man in history was married, so your argument is invalid
>>
>>38471872
And all the men that ever existed lived in similar historical periods where marriage stands for the same thing and where getting married is basically the same process. You really showed him there.

But yea, idiots like Tesla never married.
>>
>>38471644
On that note, geisha and heterae were nothing alike. The geisha lived an extensively controlled life often confined to the permissions of their establishment, especially in their younger years. A heterae had permission to walk wherever she pleased on her own terms. It's bit weird as they were not "respected", but they had freedom on par with men. They were just woman who could entertain men through dancing, song, and intellectual discussion. They may have had sex with their clients, but it was certainly not required unlike the prostitutes. Their main asset was entertainment through intellect. You also had your priestesses which may have been more comparable to the geisha in terms of a very structured lifestyle. Still, the priestesses were highly respected, could own property, and were vital to the organizing of important state events.
>>
have you ever actually ever spoken to women?
they're pretty interesting people with their own valid perspectives.
stupid people are stupid people, regardless of gender. of course a stupid woman will talk about shopping, clothes, and reality tv - just like stupid men will talk about sports, sex, and weight lifting or whatever the fuck chads talk about.

some of the most interesting people i've met are women
>>
>>38471910
Noted. Although my main point was that all these social structures were basically overshadowed by a controlling factor which were men. Certain deviations were possible, but they (women) were not allowed to engage in the creation of a social status outside of the existing framework of rules set by men.
>>
>>38471896
I'm pretty confident that once you get married, whatever that means throughout history, you're gonna get the pussy at least once during that time, which makes them more of a man that any robot here telling he is smart as fuck and can't get his dick wet
>>
>>38471746
Right, I forgot, if your dick is under 8", it's impossible to get girls. You really are smart.
>>
>>38471530
>gets called out for being verbose and vapid
>repeats a few meaningless insults but has no defense

Everything everywhere that has been written about people places and things can be considered "philosophy." What you are trying to do is evaluate its history in the upper crusts of society. Thats not intelligent, it's trivial. Yes, by no surprise, many women don't care for random trivial information. If you could communicate *philosophy* in an intelligent way, girls would have no trouble following you or being attracted. You are just a dummy.
>>
>>38471896
Tesla was asexual. He could easily have got pussy if he wanted.

You are just not very smart. Face it.
>>
I talk to my girlfriend about quantum mechanics all the time. She's actually way more interested and knows more about it than I do.
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 410x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 410x211px
>>38470871
"Why is Chad/Stacey so fucking dumb?" is the real question here anon and it has been answered in countless threads
>>
>You'll see a certain vapid, hollow glazed look in her eye, shortly before she turns the subject back to shopping, money, reality tv, or petty gossip.
You're talking shit. I figured maybe it was just being socially oblivious, but with that statement you're talking shit.
>>
>>38471624
t. redditor
t. easily entertained by being called a loser
>>
>>38471937
What I'm hinting at is men throughout the ages, for whatever reason, lay framework that rewards loose women with freedom.
>>
>>38471117
Do you mean like anons who have a high IQ but are not rich?
>>
I was in an uber with my friends and their gfs. One of their gfs was a blonde Stacey. She was stupid as fuck. Like I don't know how you could be so fucking ignorant of the world, as well as being unable to get basic facts wrong. Luckily the uber driver just entertained her, but my god she was fucking stupid.

I honestly spend much of that ride thinking in my head about just how fucking stupid she was. Maybe that's why he liked her. I almost felt bad about it too because she's been nothing but nice and respectful to me so far.
>>
To word it even less eloquently, men were apt at laying out social structures that suppressed a woman's free reign. They were great at it until a vagina playing a stringed instrument came flying at their face.
>>
>>38471384
While this may apply to many women, I know it's not true

At my work there's a really cool woman who is autistically interested in obscure electrical engineering topics. She gets excited talking about it and talking about the things she made and makes meetings and seminars for fun, and she's legitimately really smart, she pulls $250k
>>
>>38471959
Anon has factual information about what Tesla was or wasn't. Or about what he could or couldn't.

There are countless other examples even if he indeed was asexual. Schopenhauer; Kierkegaard; Munch; Nietzsche; Wittgenstein; Munch; Da Vinci. Now make up some excuses fro those and then I will give you more.

>>38471952
The roots of science as we know it, art, the history of thought, history per se, philosophy in a modern sense are "random trivial information". Are you a Roastie? You surely sound like one. It could be since you're trying to insult me by telling me girls would "have no trouble following me or being attracted." And what is that feminist sociology you are spewing? Upper crust of society? Everyone has access to a library at least. Not to talk of the internet. It's your and the roastie choice to stay ignorant of everything your predecessors have achieved and to find nothing of interest in the rich history of mankind.
>>
File: 1495922450959.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1495922450959.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>38470871
I'm glad to see some intelligence in r9k. I personally have noticed a few girls are bad at math, or aren't as knowledgeable in certain topics, but this doesn't mean all of them are dumb. Maybe you should find smarter girls. Maybe they had to use the bathroom or just didn't feel like talking. You mention seeing the hollow look in their eyes, so I'm guessing you're speaking of irl conversation vs. online, which are two different things. I personally believe that women are capable of great intelligence, probably to the same level as men. They just often have different priorities in life / societal expectations to live up to.
Shit, I just reread your post and it says this is a hurdle in getting laid. Well, if you're so smart, maybe you should figure it out and let us know the secret. Anyways, I hope you find your brainy waifu.
>>
>>38472071
>more word salad
Trivia is not important in a casual conversation, no. Unless you both know it. You're not impressing anyone with your "IM SO SMART I READ THIS IN A BOOK!" Garbage. Are you a virgin? You sound like one. I love these intellectual conversations with people who think reading philosophy is anything to be proud of.
>>
>>38472097
Not the guy who you're replying to, but philosophy is not word salad and it's not inherently /r/iamverysmart level.
>>
>>38471438
>it's literally just expressing any thought that comes to your head
>poetry nor philosophy has not been developing structurally over hundreds of years and still retains those same features today that we can study and understand within cultural and historical context
ok anon ur bein retorded
someone spewing vague semantic bullshit isn't philosophy
>>
>>38472105
I can respect that, but he is literally the male version of a chick who "understands psychology" getting upset that nobody gives her attention for talking shit about muh cultural context.

If he can't keep up a conversation with women in general, you already know he's an idiot. But to believe that "philosophy" and "poetry" are distinctly intellectual subjects, that says to me that he never developed past middle school memes. How can someone interested in those things be so broad and obtuse?
>>
>>38472071
For every smart person who didn't get laid, you can find 100 who did. Stop being stupid like a woman.
>>
>>38472097
Thank your for another Roastie insult. Is this really all you are capable of, calling people virgins on 4chan? I'm not a virgin, and even if I was it wouldn't change anything.

Anon, I really think that you are onto something glorious. Books are now trivia, right? Look, all the smart people I know about actually read books. You should try it sometimes, maybe you would realize how stupid you're sounding right now. You are now in the process of shitting on everything that has been written in the past. What are you, some sort of practical genius? Maybe you would think of a better insult than: "hur dur virgin" if you ever read a book in your sorry life.
>>
>>38471872
When Thomas Newton was asked on his deathbed what his proudest achievement was, he replied: 'I died a virgin'.

Normies will never leave a mark on history. All true achievements were made by robots. If all people in history were normies we would still be living in caves.
You normies are not even cattle, you are parasites who can do nothing but eat, fuck and shit.

NORMIES DIE REEEEEE
>>
>>38472151
>actually legit making a post that you're proud of the fact that you read
Do you live in a trailer?
>>
>>38472163
It truly is an achievement when you compare it to calling someone a virgin on r9k.
>>
>>38472155
Robots are forgotten, only intelligent people are remembered. Feynman and Einstein fucked all kinds of women.
>>
>>38471564
No women are in the workplace because a gang of radical dykes sold them on the idea that they were missing out by not working, which is of course retarded. Women's happiness has steadily dropped over the decades the more they work but who cares they shit they can lay in it.
>>
>>38472177
Yes I understand now what your life must be like.
>>
>>38472155
>All true achievements were made by bitter virgin manchildren NEETs

Whatever you say.
>>
>>38472151
Would you prefer 'unsullied, celibate gentleman'?
>>
>>38472267
>unsullied, celibate gentleman

made me kek
>yes
>>
>>38471091
Stop projecting you retarded white knight.
>>
>>38472297
But he's right. How is that projecting lol
>>
>>38471984
>n-n-no y-you!

Truly magnificient sire, a skill in wordsmithing such as yours never fails to impress.
Also, if i may m'lord, your wifes son sent a bird, they expect your monthly payment.
>>
>>38470871
that slightly glazed look is her boredom anon
>>
>>38472306
Saying he is right doesn`t make his retarded thesis any less correct.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.