[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls have it so hard compared to guys Biggest lie ever.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

>girls have it so hard compared to guys

Biggest lie ever.
>>
They do bleed from vagina every month. That can't be fun
>>
Imagine having to deal with socially unaware autists
>>
>>38470822
>autism doesn't happen to females
>>
>>38470822
Truly a nightmare

I know a chicken who finally had to tell an autism super robot

>look I don't fucking care

To get him to stop talking about robo shit
>>
>>38470791
One day a month vs every day a life of misery if you're not Chad.
>>
They do have it harder. Women have to jump through hoops to get a man; men can just leave the house in a pair of pants that shows their dick and they'll get a woman that easy.
>>
>>38470844
Even if it does, you'd lunge at the chance for any female creature

You are that desperate and would welcome anything that comes your way.
>>
>>38470872
info on girl?

It's not one day you idiot.
>>
>>38470876
>Catalog
It's always disappointing when he sends a dick pic and it's less than 8".
>>
Say what you want, but I'd still rather be a guy. Men are stronger, can get further in life, and don't get as ugly with age
>>
>>38470886
A little touchy, sweetie? Not everyone on this board are bitter virgins.
>>
>>38470944
this, this, this. being a man is fucking amazing

girls have it hard compare to mens, r9k users aren't mens so they don't know how it feels like
>>
The thing is OP---a girl can look like that, and still hate herself and think she's ugly, so no, women don't have it easier. They have women-brain. Men have a superior brain.
>>
being a mom is hard when your son is a washed up whore
>>
>>38471020
Also fuck having to give birth
>>
>>38470972
>i can't express myself without using metaphors
human garbage. your life is hard because you were lazy.
>>
>>38470906
She is a model. Makes money from people buying her content.

https://www.instagram.com/tanyazues/
>>
>>38471020
is your son a whore(male) or a manwhore(aka chad)?
>>
>>38471601
>pout and stick out your ass
>so brave such talent
>>
>>38471070
Easier with an epidural.
>>
>>38471673
Well she has been doing erotic stuff for a long time but now she's loved by normies.
>>
File: pucci.gif (78KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
pucci.gif
78KB, 300x383px
>>38470756
They do have it hard. Do you know how it feels to be oogled by guys everytime you step out the door? Maybe knowing that you can possibly be raped and degrading anywhere at anytime and do little to stop it?
>>
>>38470872
>one day a month
>>
>>38470756
>girls have it so hard compared to guys

ITT things that no one ever said.
>>
>>38471812
>we have to endure childbirth
>we don't have equality in the workplace
>we get harassed by wolf whistlers and hit on constantly
>we clean the house and do the laundry
>>
I have a lipstick lesbian friend. Super fucking hot, was actually a semi-finalist in a Miss Teen pageant when she was a lot younger.

She worked as a bartender at a "country" bar/club through college. Her job was to bartend while shaking her ass and showing off her tits. You know the look, very short Daisy Dukes, white tank top a size too small so her tits were on the verge of popping out. Blonde and all that shit too to finish off the look. She was making upwards of 300 a night on the weekends, and when football season started up, she could easily pull in 1200 a Saturday night. Could you imagine that? Just working from 9 till 2, all 5 hours and you get hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.

Not a single guy at that age could be making that kind of money with the same amount of work. Not to mention the amount of favors that you get just for being an attractive girl. Whenever she complains about her life, I always bring up her prior and current job (she's over 25 now, there's a shelf-life on these girls). Now she's a pharmaceutical sales rep. Does nothing but drive around in a company car, drop off drug samples and cupcakes, and flirt with the doctor.

Girls have it hard? Bullshit.
>>
>>38471711
>They do have it hard. Do you know how it feels to be oogled by guys everytime you step out the door?
I wish I'd get oogled by people, instead of beeing fucking invisible sexually.

>Maybe knowing that you can possibly be raped and degrading anywhere at anytime and do little to stop it?
There is a hysteria around rape. It doesn't happen nearly as often as feminists make it out to be and most of these cases are not with random people either. If woman like to surround themselves with bad boys and thugs it's their own fault if they get molested.
Also there is alot you can do to prevent it, don't fake beeing harmless and in need of defense when you want to be treated like a equal.
>>38471845
>we have to endure childbirth
Entirely up to you if you want to give birth.
With modern technology you can even let some other woman carry out your kid.
>we don't have equality in the workplace
The only thing that holds back woman in the workplace is the fact that they are not competitive, not sexism. Infact, young woman outearn young men.
>we get harassed by wolf whistlers and hit on constantly
Better than to be sexually invisible.
>we clean the house and do the laundry
Men's contribution to a household are swept under the rug by many woman.
When he's not contributing at all then you can always find another men.
>>
So post ANY situation/proof of women not using their sexuality and having this advantage. A lot of women have principles, integrity and self respect and they don't have the advantage.
They are first and foremost seen as sexual things. A LARGE amount of people having a complex concerning them just because of their gender. Pre made judgements. There are guides online on how to socially manipulate them to do what you like, like the red pill things. People here will cheer violence against them, regardless of how unjust it is.
>>
>>38470886
you know you're only proving the point that being a man is worse
>>
>>38472095
>be male
>higher chance of suicide
>higher chance of being homeless
>higher chance of dying in a homicide
>higher chance of fatality at work
>higher chance of being negotiated after children and women hostages
>higher chance of dying alone or divorced
>higher chance of having less than 50% custody of your own children
>higher chance of paying child support
>higher chance of serving more time in jail for the same crime
>>
Girls can never be truly happy, faggot. You'd know that if you ever actually had a girlfriend. Even the cutest ones hate themselves, they point out one thing wrong with them and hate themselves over it because they're brainwashed by magazines and tv, also they hate themselves more every year because they can sense they're losing their beauty just a little bit
>>
>>38472095
There are barely any shelters for domestic abused men even though they experience similiar rates of abuse (40%).
They get shorter sentences for the same crimes, or are not even charged.
They don't get custody of their kids as often as woman.
The male suicide rate is MUCH higher.
They are disposable, unless you make something out of yourself nobody will give a shit about you.
>>
>>38470791
oh, shut the fuck up. Ive seen a kid with a freshly amputated arm from a mortar round he decided to slam on the ground complain less than women on the rag.
>>
>>38471070
Every mammal on earth also gives birth. There are a plethora of birth control options, and no one forces them to have children. Boo hoo.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.