[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you had 1 month left to live what would you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

if you had 1 month left to live what would you do?
>>
>>38470680
shitpost on r9k and fap to traps like any sane person.
>>
>>38470680
>if you had 1 month left to live what would you do?
call my ex and tell he to give me a second chance
>>
>>38470699
you'd die before its time
>>
>>38470727
geed bate
>>
What I'd fear most: nothing different.
>>
>>38470680
>>38470727
Probably like anon said, call my ex, maybe try asking her out and keep asking her out until she accepts, make her fall in love with me again. and on are last date say I'm sorry but I'm going to die tomorrow, see if she'll give me sex or not.
>>
>>38470742
not even b8ing, I would ask her to go to travel or some shit before I pass.
>>
nothing unusual for the most part, but on the last day i'd leave the town and go die someplace where my body won't be easily found
>>
>>38470802
that's a good idea actually
forest or something
>>
>>38470680
Travel like a madman. Talk to as many people and see as many things as I could before I die.
>>
kill myself. I'm the boss of me you fucks I'll die when I decide
>>
>>38470680
Guilt my family into buying me a couple prostitutes across the month and as much food as possible. Go up north to say goodbye to my extended family. Buy some guns just to see what it's like.
>>
>>38470955
that's why i said 1 month
>>
Be happy because in one month I escape this misery.
>>
I'd probably just sell a bunch of my shit, give the rest away and then buy a bunch of heroin and speed.
>>
File: ll.jpg (41KB, 681x706px) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
41KB, 681x706px
>>38470680
Do exactly what I'm doing right now. Listening to song, shitpost, and fall asleep thinking myself I'll not die on my sleep....yet.
>>
File: what am i reading.gif (583KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
what am i reading.gif
583KB, 500x416px
>>38471505
What the fuck? I meant to say "Listen to the same song on repeat"
Fucking brain issues
>>
>>38471547
what song are u listening mate?
>>
Spread my seed
>>
>>38470680
Take to the streets with a weapon and inact my revenge upon society.
>>
Lotion massage
>>
>>38470680
Rape as much as I can, I'm dying anyway so might as well take what I have thirsted after for years but never gotten
>>
i would eat loads of food and stop caring about gaining weight
>>
File: 1448227387071.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448227387071.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>>38472432
Calm down you fucking emo
>>
Fuck immediately off to Kyoto with my favorite bicycle and some clothes, ride to Uji, spend an hour sipping a bowl of matcha, and figure the rest out from there. Tho fuck me I'd miss driving my new car. Piss off a month ain't enough.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.