[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you use one of these if you had it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Berserk_v2_p067.png (292KB, 909x852px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v2_p067.png
292KB, 909x852px
Would you use one of these if you had it?
>>
>>38469578
No, but It would stay with me until I used it.
>>
>>38469596
in your most desparate and final hour, would you use it though. Could you go through with it?
>>
I have nothing to sacrifice
>>
>>38469638
>Could you go through with it?
Yes, I could.
>>
>>38469748
you do realize you'll become a horrible monster, and should you die, you will be damned for eternity right?
>>
>>38469788
Yes, I understand the risks I'd be taking.
>>
>>38469788
It doesn't matter cause causality
>>
>>38469788
But you literally become a god.
>>
>>38469578
I'd keep it until my mother dies of old age, then I would use it.
>>
>>38469578

I think I would. Am I a bad person?
>>
>>38469578
Is that some kind of magic sex toy? looks like it has every kind of hole you could put your dick in.
>>
>>38471283
There are no bad people. Only those with power and those without.
>>
>>38469578
no i don't want my dogs to die
unless i can let my dogs use it to live forever and i'm the sacrifice
>>
File: wewww.jpg (229KB, 1430x1977px) Image search: [Google]
wewww.jpg
229KB, 1430x1977px
>>38469578
I would only use it if I was guaranteed to carry on with my normal life and have a demonfu by my side. We'd live in a comfy cot in the countryside deep in the forest and I would dedicate my time to changing her ways to be suitable for man
>>
>>38469578
Beserk was too boring so I never got into it. Couldn't tell you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.