[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a birthday feels? /r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14

File: zQQT0ag.jpg (156KB, 1273x921px) Image search: [Google]
zQQT0ag.jpg
156KB, 1273x921px
Today is my birthday and well. i wanna get in to the mood for the feels. can you do that /r9k?
>>
File: feels.png (114KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
114KB, 500x432px
>>38469228
Op here. trying to contribute myself. oregano
>>
File: 1498983727487.jpg (5KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
1498983727487.jpg
5KB, 168x192px
Hey anon, today's my birthday too.
How you are you holding up OP.
>>
>>38469560
Well. i turned off my phone so my fake family can't call me and tell me how much they "love me"...
2 of my friends talked to me. 1 of them i dont really like and he is a false piece of shit. not really good. but its not that bad
Btw: Happy birthday anon. How are you holdin?
>>
Happy birthday anons.

I wish you all well and i hope you all prosper.
>>
>>38469228
>Your birthday was in school holidays so even if you did have friends you constantly had a birthday alone
>>
>>38469968
Yes...Thats why i wanna get the Birthday feels.
>>
File: yesyes.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yesyes.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear anon. Happy birthday to you, and many more on channel four. Scooby-Doo on channel two. Frankenstein on channel nine, and the big fat lady on channel eighty.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! All of you.
>>
>>38469920
I don't have to worry about that, I dropped my phone in the bathtub earlier today.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>38470128
Op here. and i have a question for you And for all Anons. Is it better to not be Congratulated at all or to be congratulated by 2 or 3 people?
>>
why do we chose to make ourselves sad
>>
File: 1483303639914.gif (345KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
1483303639914.gif
345KB, 540x356px
>>38469228
>birthday is coming up next week
>almost full /nofriendz/
>don't want to burden those few I have with meme autism
>not ready for sudoku
Planning on just driving up a few hundred miles north on the coast, and drinking alone by my truck a few miles down some 4x4 trail before waking up hungover and slightly less depressed the next day, then coming back and telling everyone what a great time I had barhopping up north with my Seattle friends and cousins.
>>
>>38470296
Can you do a Birthday feels thread like i did? Maybe we can be miserable together
>>
Iktf

My bd is the 28. I will pretend its a normal day. Maybe see my 2-3 friends on saturday but nothing more.
>>
>>38469228
I had a friend that I talked to sometimes. We weren't super close, but we did talk and we were pretty candid about stuff. I never felt uncomftrable talking to him and I got the impression he felt the same way.

Once we talked about suicide in that sort of candid morose way that people on 4chan discuss it. He asked and I told him that I considered it a few times and that I don't begrudge anyone for doing it.

On April 1st we thought it was a prank, but it wasn't. Apparently he had killed himself a couple days before and his family just came out about it. We were all devastated.

Then I looked at the obituary, and I couldn't help but notice his date of birth. As it turns out he was only one year older than me, to the day. That is to say that I found out that one of my friends shared a birthday with me by looking at his obituary after he committed suicide.

So please, OP, try to enjoy your birthday. Do it for me and all the miserable fucks who can't anymore...
>>
I do spend a day with my immediate family for my birthday. We go out to eat, talk, and then they leave. I think the only person I saw on my actual birthday was my dealer. I bought a cake for myself, smoked, and binge watched Angel Beats!; that sums up my last birthday. I guess it could be worse. I would throw a party, but it'd fail like Halloween. I decorate the entire apartment for Halloween, buy a bunch of candy, and even get alcohol alongside other substances. Nobody shows up. I don't even drink, but then I have this alcohol nobody wanted, so I drink it all. Last attempt at a party ended in me laughing until I passed out on the floor alone in my house in a strange costume.

You know you've failed when you offer free liquor and no one cares. Still, I guess it could be worse.
>>
Ghosts of birthdays past:
>be a few years ago
>turning 18, last year of high school
>a teacher was putting up the events of the week on a board
>ask her to put my birthday in the saturday spot since it's always blank
>she does
>send invitations to people about a party at my house
>parents will be gone (house hunting in another state)
>have house to myself
>nobody comes
>nobody says anything to me
>go to gas station to legally purchase cigarettes
>register lady is middle aged southern and fat
>says happy birthday to me and I shouldn't be smoking so young
>"th-thanks y-y-you too"
>>
It's my birthday today. It's the first one where I'd rather just do nothing than anoy my highschool friends in an attempt to do something. The days come and go, but It's hard not to feel miserable and self loathing since the day is supposed to be special. We'll feel better tomorrow
>>
File: lh.jpg (502KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lh.jpg
502KB, 1600x1200px
>>38470452
I might, but I'm sure I'll be too drunk and out of data service to keep it going. Maybe I'll try that (((Netflix))) download thing, and download a few amines before going innawoods for the night.
>>
File: music 2.jpg (69KB, 531x444px) Image search: [Google]
music 2.jpg
69KB, 531x444px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCf5-lQpuvg

>And I remember my birthdays,
>Empty party afternoons,
>Won't come back
>>
>>38470594
:( not trying to be a dick, but why not send out invites to friends and get RSVPs? Then next time you won't have to go through all the effort to decorate then get dissapointed
>>
>completely forget when my birthday even is
kill me.
>>
>>38470525
Thats A heart breaking story dude. Thanks for sharing the feels.
>>
>>38470725
Yes. It kinda is hard not to feel like thrash because here in Argentina 20th of july is friends day...i always get this feeling my piece of shit friends talk to me for friends day and not for my birthday. but well.
I always tried to remember their birthdays. and i always reminded them of my birthday.
>>
>>38470870
I invited everyone I knew, and people don't RSVP for events they do attend. Oh, I still decorate. After that incident, I decided that I should only put effort into things that personally please me. Despite the colossal failure, the decoration did not make me sad in the least bit. Nor does a gigantic cake.
>>
>>38470601
I guess we are terrible party people.
>>
>>38470174
At least the 2 or 3 people cared enough to say something about it.
>>
>>38471185
I was just like you were. but i learned to be myself. inviting people to a "party" it isnt my style. its for normalfags dude.
>>
>>38471270
Maybe those 3 people are just saying it for pity. or they are just family who doesnt what to look bad...
I prefer no one except my brother dad and mother to talk to me for my birthday. because if no one of my friends talk to me atleast i know they dont care about me.
>>
Op here. Going to sleep. Thanks to all anons for making me feel better. i knew /r9k wouldn't let me down.
>>
>>38471287
I learned I don't ever have a reason to buy alcohol.
>>
>>38471454
Goodnight birthday anon.
>>
File: 1493123224955.jpg (73KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1493123224955.jpg
73KB, 722x349px
>>38469228
Happy Birthday, Anon!
Someone on here wished me the same a few years ago. It has meant a lot to me.
>>
File: 1497673809176.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1497673809176.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
I wish I had my own birthday photos to share. 7th to 12th grade I had pic related type birthday got worst each year as even my brothers stopped showing up.
>>
File: 1392879623238.jpg (22KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1392879623238.jpg
22KB, 292x292px
Happy birthday to OP and other anons who share birthday today. It's my birthday today as well. While I feel weird since I'm now 25, all I want from you guys are enjoying yourselves today.
>>
>>38472229
It's your birthday! See >>38470102. That is for you.
>>
File: 1396393293984.png (11KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1396393293984.png
11KB, 180x200px
>>38472300
Thank you anon! Also, nice dubs.
>>
Tfw my dad planned for me to born in october because Id be in school and could have birthday parties. I was born in october and had 3 birthday parties in my entire life. Both times almost no one showed up.
My dads planning was in vain.
Im sorry I couldnt make friends Dad.
>>
>tfw years of lonely birthdays have made me ignore birthdays as a whole
>tfw now cyborg and the few friends and gf ask me why I don't celebrate my own birthday.

I don't get what the deal is anymore, it's just another day where I happen to be a year older. I'll celebrate when I'm like 90 years old and every year is a miracle.
>>
Happy birthday dude. How old are we today? I'm 27 tomorrow
>>
>>38469228
>>38469278

Birthdays are the worse because they are a reminder of who actually gives a shit about you. The problem is that if the only people that care is your immediate family then you tend to feel like shit. You'll never be that cool kid in high school who his friends got to deliver a birthday to his doorsteps and his girl deliver balloons with presents and show you off in her pictures. Instead, you get a cheerfully fake happy birthday from your parents but deep down inside they question themselves what went wrong to their son.
>>
Birthdays get progressively shittier every year. As a kid, my birthdays were super uneventful. My parents wouldn't throw parties and the celebration we did have was usually a shitty cake with milk and a candle. The gifts were usually bad too. I never understood why some parents never go all out for special events like holidays and birthdays for their kids. I couldn't (still can't) rely on friends on my birthday, and Im starting to feel like I can't rely on family either
>>
>>38472736
>gf
thanks for saying cyborg
>>
File: 1404757627993.jpg (273KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
1404757627993.jpg
273KB, 1050x700px
Try to keep in mind that a young person playing Willy Loman thinks he's only pretending to be at the end of a life full of despair. But the tradegy is that we, the audience, know that you, the young actor, and everyone else will end up in this very place of desolation.
>>
>>38470174
If you do not get congratulated it feels like a normal day. If you do get congratulated you will feel like shit.
>>
File: 1462728314979.jpg (21KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1462728314979.jpg
21KB, 570x570px
Happy Birthday Anon! Heres one to us robots eventually making it god knows we need it
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.