[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jewtendo jewed emuparahell Is there any reason to even use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1499319009863.jpg (25KB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499319009863.jpg
25KB, 390x300px
>jewtendo jewed emuparahell
Is there any reason to even use the Interweb anymore to be honest, at this point? You literally cannot name something that hasn't gotten worse with the Internet.
>>
Let's just shut the whole thing down. Its so surreal to have posts by the president on a bird themed forum making the news
>>
>>38469306
No seriously. If it gets any worse someone like you or me will seem wise and become the next Hitler. Everyone's so god damned retarded. Without common sense it's going to tall apart.
>>
>>38469214
loveroms has a ton of the isos that emuparadise took down. also just ask what you're looking for and someone here likely has it.
>>
nintendo wants people to buy there cutesy novelty emulator boxes. As if there weren't already a million different ways (legal and illegal) to easily play these games

Also you can easily get complete rompacks of older nintendo systems anyway and they barely take up any space
>>
>>38469494
op here delete your post I'm not retarded I could have stressed myself out over looking for alternatives, that wasn't the point. That one site I trusted and it was kind of sacred you realise.

But thanks I guess.
>>38469562
They want people to buy over priced (the intro price was too) versions of it, when they should sell them all for no more than five cents at this point. The producers didn't even make those games. The people that made them were paid before they even hit the shelves, and back then they needed to be expensive due to the tech of the time, how long they took to make THEN, and that they needed physical copies to be made, of which was an expensive risk. Now they're just tiny little files that are inexpensive. They're impossible to get rid of and it's just a blatent insult. They'll end up hidden in videos if they have to be on streaming websites, it's just impossible to get rid of some ancient retro game like that.

And to make it completely full retard, they ban fan made stuff now too. FAN MADE FREE STUFF and have been for along while. it's an attack.If they didn't work for it and didn't make the original it then how do they own it? The fan made title is an advertisment, free advertisement.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.