[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: feelizabeth.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
feelizabeth.png
150KB, 597x512px
>tfw on the verge of panic attacks on a daily basis

only cigarettes and copious amounts of telling myself it will be ok get me by. i don't know how much longer I can do this.
>>
File: 1468316147188.jpg (91KB, 423x287px) Image search: [Google]
1468316147188.jpg
91KB, 423x287px
Panic over what exactly? Chad perhaps, hmm?
>>
>tfw might be a trans man
>tfw have a bf
>he doesn't know

It's not looking good...
>>
>>38468690
yeah you could say that. that's not really the point anymore though. I feel like I'm one bad day away from losing it.
>>
File: 14444462.jpg (45KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
14444462.jpg
45KB, 604x516px
pls leave this board. chad available on r*eddit.
>>
>>38468676
You just need a nice man who will have lots of patience and see your strengths and tell you what they are everyday and will always tell you it will be okay. One who never makes you feel bad about yourself and tell you he loves you everyday. One that will cuddle you and kiss you and listen to your worries and overtime will ease your anxiety and make you reassured about yourself. Only to cement his commitment and love for you with marriage and kids and permanently change your brain chemistry to be an overall happier person. You'll find him baby. Just be strong.
>>
>>38468716
>>tfw might be a trans man
>>tfw have a bf
fag
>>
>>38468676

You need the D.
>>
>no friends
>don't wear makeup or do hair in anything other than a pony tail so completely unremarkable
>find boy I like
>he likes me, has more friends than me so insecure
>from day one his friends, my parents, and anyone else who knows us make rude comments
>say he's too ugly
>he's too short
>he's fat
>love him and don't talk to anyone else much
>have to hear about how my perfect person who will actually talk to me is shit
>not even that short he's 5 inches taller than me
>>
I'm really nervous around men. I've never had male friends or a bf. Now that I've turned 26 I've started to really desire children and a marriage but I'm too much of a coward to get into a relationship. It's more of a fantasy anyways because I'm no good with children either.

I've turned down many offers for relationships because I am afraid of men. For the majority of my life I've substituted 2d men for 3d but it's starting to make me feel a bit empty.
>>
>>38470875

That sounds like a terrible existence, anon.
>>
>wake up and feel better for once
>dont feel the usual darkness in my gut
>decide to get some chores done around my house
>halfway through laundry I find a pair of panties 2 sizes smaller than me
>feel my face go red from anger and tears stroll down my face
I give him everything my body my loyalty and my love and he still cheats on me whenever he can. I've tried ignoring his late visits to places unknown, his lying about where he is, and my friends telling me they've seen him with multiple other women. I just can't take it anymore, idk what to do I love him so fucking much why can't he just see how much he's hurting me why can't he just love me half as much as I do to him.
>>
>>38470875
You could get a tiny and timid robot bf.
Then you wouldn't need to feel afraid or nervous right?
>>
>fembot feels
>fembot
no such thing
fuck off to tumblr you dyehairs
>>
>>38468676
I'm not memeing.
8 am going to sound like I'm memeing
I'm not memeing
You've had too much dick, and it became your way to deal, fix the issue with your mom, you are too close to her.
>>
>>38470509
I can relate. Looks are nothing anon, stay to your feelings!
>>38468676
I had a light one today. Are you in treatment?
>>
>>38471289
she wants a charismatic chad with glasses to sweep her of her feet
>>
>>38471264
Leave him, it's the best solution long term. Or are you willing to live with him constantly cheating on you for the rest of your life?
>>
>>38471289
Unfortunately this >>38471586 is pretty much the truth. I don't want to seek someone out, I want someone who comes to me and is magically compatible with me. I'm afraid of men but I don't want to attempt to fix the problem, I'd rather just complain online.

There's a reason why woman like me are alone.
>>
>>38468676
As someone who has suffered from the same thing:

>Don't try to fight against having a panic attack. This only makes it worse.
>Anxiety is nothing bad. It is a natural feeling designed to protect us.
>Having Anxiety changes nothing about reality, because it's just in your head.
>Try to look outward instead of inward.
>Try to find methods like breathing techniques that calm you down. Once you have countermeasures you won't even need them.
>Have a couple of strong anti anxiety meds at hand at all times. The thought of having them is what's important.
>Remember that nobody is nearly paying as much attention towards you then yourself. You could shit in the streets and people would probably just awkwardly stare at their feet.
>Consider cognitive behavioral therapy.
>Stop making fembot threads you dumb roastie.
>>
>>38471586
Obviously, they'd even be willing to become cucks like >>38471264 just to keep them.

>>38471713
I don't have pity for you then.
>>
>a fembot thread with only 15 replies after 3 hours
maybe there's hope for this board after all
>>
>>38471802

>>Having Anxiety changes nothing about reality, because it's just in your head.

Bad advice if the anxiety attack is severe enough.

If it's severe enough to cause psychomotor agitation, you can end up hurting yourself or those around you even without meaning to. In severe cases, you can't even breathe unless you start making dangerous, violent movements.
>>
any female here with adhd? when did you get diagnosed/when did your adhd get discovered?

for me it was 1 year ago, im 19 years old now and im still havent gor my medicine :/ it literally ruined my life and it sucks that im so late with it

a lot of adhd females gets unnoticed
>>
>>38468676
How the fuck is this a fembot feel. Fuck off, you just want a legion of betas giving you your pussy power back. You being a woman adds literally nothing.
>>
>>38468676
Panic attacks cigarettes. Seriously quoting smoking helped.
>>
File: IMG_1214.jpg (36KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
36KB, 420x420px
>tfw one of my orbiters stops giving me attention
>give him false hope and text him saying i miss him
>he texts me back 3 paragraphs about how much i means to him
>tfw got the sucker back
>don't respond and go smoke weed with Chad and get some dick
>>
File: 1499660098263.jpg (81KB, 579x616px) Image search: [Google]
1499660098263.jpg
81KB, 579x616px
>tfw severe PMS
>>
Tits or gtfo

Originallioy
>>
>>38471713
You'll have your day with 50 chads a year. Then you'll have roast beef and we won't want you anymore
>>
File: animu.png (42KB, 259x286px) Image search: [Google]
animu.png
42KB, 259x286px
>>38468676

w-would you like to pass some time with me smoking cigarettes while layin on the grass, in a quite spring afternoon?

j-just for c-curiosity
>>
>>38474554
>pretending to be meek

next time post a picture of an imposing man, possibly abusive and tell her you'll rape her

they like that better
>>
>panic attacks
>cigarettes
there's your problem, stop smoking
>>
>>38470875
Have you tried being with women? If you're so unfomfortable around men, maybe that's an option?

>>38473102
I may be one, though I wasn't oficially diagnosed. I'm probably a combined type: innatentive and impulsive/hyperactive, so it couldn't be worse.
Coffee helps me stay focused, but there are many side effects to it too, I get too emotionally reactive and kinda mad at times. It sucks to be that way. Have you ever tried any form of therapy? If yes what were the results? How ADHD hinders your life?
>>
>>38474574

not every male is like that anon! some of them just want some love!
>>
>>38468676
Anon, I am what you need, what you should come home to every day. Pic related, it's me, I just want you to be my cumslut.
>>
>>38471802
>Consider cognitive behavioral therapy.

As a psych grad I can't recommend this enough.
>>
Reeeee, get off my board Roastie!!!! Chad is waiting for you in r/anxiety
>>
>>38473102
yeah, diagnosed in childhood. people either treat you like a pack mule or a retard.
>>
>>38468676
I went through this for months. It was hell. At first I didn't know it was panic attacks and thought I had blood clots, having a heart attack or something serious and kept going to the hospital. It messed me up. I would spend all day on the bathroom floor thinking I would die at any moment.
My advice to you... Embrace the panic. When you feel it and you are on the verge just think I DONT CARE JUST LET ME DIE GET IT OVER WITH. once I accepted I couldn't stop it and just accepted this was how I felt it started to get less and less bad. Now when I feel that feeling of panic it rarely escalates.
>>
Another thing, what does it feel like when you are on the verge?
For me it's like a strange tingle in my neck that starts it then that horrible dread/nausea feeling sweeping over.
>>
>>38468676
I dated someone like you

I can't believe how many times i said "You're ok, everything is ok, I'm ok, we're ok"

So glad it's over
>>
>>38470200
This. All of women's problems are the result of not having their pussies pounded with hard cocks
>>
>>38476598
different femanon but I'm starting to feel like I'm that person. I always need reassurance from my boyfriend and I kind of cling to him and stuff and I'm probably ruining everything because I'm retarded and incapable of being even somewhat independent
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.