[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 2007 >Freshmen to collage >gotta take a bus to collage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

>be 2007
>Freshmen to collage
>gotta take a bus to collage
>class starts 8.30AM
>every morning i catch the bus
>there is QT at my bus stop
>NOBODY ELSE TAKES THE BUS TO MY UNI FROM MY PART OF TOWN
>we basically share a full bus empty just between us
>Whole entire 6 months i dont speak a word to her at all
>even tho her looks are extremely undeniable
>all of the sudden we are talking together
>after 6 months
>We are sitting next to each other
>shes showing me signs she likes me
>be 18 year old anti social fuck retard like me doesnt understand this shit
>we actually walk on campus to each others classes and see each other often
>semester ends
>holiday
>semester starts
>dont see her at the bus stop anymore
>didnt ask her personal questions to find out where she is
>only know her first name
>every bus ride to collage becomes a heart ache
>poof shes gone just like that vanished into thin air

I assure you this girl was 100% my only ever chance, i got to know her generally and we kicked off

Pic related looked similar to this, but she was perfect

Rachel i miss you so god damn much i wonder where you are now :(
>>
>>38467948
That looks like a roastie, anon. It was just a ruse. She would leave you for Chad in a heartbeat.
>>
>>38467948
anon, you may have been idealizing that woman
let it go mang
>>
File: 230004517755.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
230004517755.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>>38468599
>>38468496
Guys she looked like the girl in the picture
>but she never acted like her

Her personality was more like pic related

the only reason why i know i fucked up so hard was that ive never had the opportunity occur in my life where i was alone with a girl that was the same age as me

when ur in ur 20s its hard to find a girl ur age alone and its hard to even find an escuse to talk to them
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.