[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so anon, what are we doing next?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: thanks.jpg (120KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
120KB, 500x667px
>>
>>38467491
she will never live down her past, and have normal relationship with a normal guy will she?
poor qt
>>
>>38467491
what's happening here?
DId she ask chad to take a pic of her with her phone and chad used his to include the fellatio pic?
>>
>>38467636
>poor qt
>>
>>38467734
It's Kendra Sunderland. Oregon State Library girl, former cam girl, and now BLACKED superstar.

It's probably her boyfriend from her camwhore days. They have a few amateur hardcore videos she shot. It seems like a twitter tease or something along those lines.
>>
>>38467491
>you said you needed to be dropped off at your friends' place right? What was his name? Chase?
>>
>>38467491
I really really need the suck qt
>>
>>38467734
Seems like it was on purpose, could be wrong but I don't see why she would want him to use her phone to take a pic like that
>>
File: anon.jpg (192KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
192KB, 1280x853px
>>38468076
It was Chad, I was at Chase's place yesterday anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.