[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy a child sex robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Are you completely without shame?
>>
>muh invisible morals dun offend da plastic dahl

reddit
>>
>>38467414
what if someone sees you with it? Or finds it in your room?

How would you play it off
>>
Death to all chomos
>>
File: 1500009715924.jpg (115KB, 462x368px) Image search: [Google]
1500009715924.jpg
115KB, 462x368px
>>38467361
>look of pure disgust

P-please dont look at me....
>>
No, I don't think I'd be able to suspend my disbelief while fucking it.
>>
how can the people who captured it in the picture even accuse it of being a child sex doll? couldn't you say you have a midget fetish and be clear of all charges?
>>
>>38467514
no because it doesn't look like a midget it looks like a little girl.
>>
>>38467361
No but I'd get one that's petite if she was able to defend her existence.
>>
>>38467514
You just have to check if it has a molded vagina.
>>
File: 1496719517254.png (264KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496719517254.png
264KB, 512x512px
>>38467361
Fucking hate people like these girls just following the tide of the world. I bet they feel really righteous just because they don't have a sex doll. They think they're so right but never stopped to think about what is really right and wrong.
>>
>>38467361
I'm okay with child sex dolls being illegal.

>but it's a thoughtcrime

Yes, at first. I know the logic is that giving pedophiles an outlet to pretend to fuck kids is supposed to stop them from fucking actual kids. That may work for a while, but I find it much more likely that having these things available will only increase their desire for the real thing. If you're a pedophile, the absolute LAST thing you should be doing is indulging in your fantasies, because eventually your fantasies won't be enough.
>>
Can anyone seriously say that the doll ISN'T the most sexually attractive thing in that photo tho?
>>
>>38467756
>Can anyone seriously say that the doll ISN'T the most sexually attractive thing in that photo tho?
I'll give you that.
>>
>>38467756
This.
Those old hags are just jealous.
>>
File: 1493498763948.jpg (47KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
1493498763948.jpg
47KB, 579x553px
>>38467361
>no mommy sex robot
>>
>>38467621
you can literally just say that you prefer petite midgets. whats wrong with that
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>38467361
>no /d/ tier obese sexbot
Why even live?
>>
>>38467721
do you also think adult dolls encourage rape?
>>
>jealous old flabs of meat
lmao just seeing the wrinkled slabs on their faces is worth buying a loli doll if it doesn't make it through
>>
>>38467435
Yell,
Normies get out of my room REEEEEEEEE!
Then I'll fling my piss bottels at them.
>>
Yes I would. I would love her tenderly.

Shame will one day be known as a primitive emotion belonging to the beings of the past.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.