[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can't cook you are subhuman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Once you get away from the major coastal cities American food is terminally dull, and not terribly healthy either. Sure there are exceptions, but they are exceptions. You live outside of a major city and you'll have to make food yourself if you want to eat anything with any life or flavor to it.

Most diners and restaurants I've tried around where I live have extremely bland food. Want an example?

https://www.zomato.com/huntsville-al/little-diner-huntsville/menu
>>
>>38467242
<complaining about diner food
>>
>>38467242
reeeeee
I'm trying to learn to cook
>>
you're right, I don't see how people go out and eat bland food almost every night for dinner. they complain about cooking saying wahh it take too long wahhh I'm too tired. that's not even right, you can go straight home and cook up something nice in less time and effort than it'd take to go to a restaurant and wait for them to cook some low quality greasy shit for you.
>>
>>38467242
Agreed. You can very easily eat really well extremely cheaply if you cook from scratch. People who depend on premade shit and restaurants for most of their food are low class subhuman trash.
>>
>>38467242
What the fuck is wrong with your hands? Why are they that colour? Is this a subhuman calling others subhuman to feel better about himself thread?
>>
>>38467242
Breakfast in my area costs $10 for a piece of toast and $15+ for anything involving bacon or eggs, stop complaining.
>>
File: caroline-wong-soylent-.jpg (201KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
caroline-wong-soylent-.jpg
201KB, 1120x630px
just drink soylent
>>
>>38467501
problem with that is the lack of fiber. it'd be healthier to make your own smoothies/juices with green veggies and fruit, and eat a bowl of oatmeal on the side
>>
>>38467992
Pretty sure the recipe for soylent includes oats.
>>
>>38468079
Soylent contains 15g of fibre for 2k calories. That's trash
>>
I'm okay with that.
Don't have the nerve to do it anyway.
>>
>>38467501
It has maltodextrin in it.
It'd tear my guts apart.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.