[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you finally meet a girl and lose your virginity, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478085786027.png (753KB, 629x754px) Image search: [Google]
1478085786027.png
753KB, 629x754px
>when you finally meet a girl and lose your virginity, but she breaks up months later after telling you she wants a future with you because it turns out she was just using you for a casual fling after a break up, and you were nothing more than a toy the entire time despite you actually being very serious about her
Is there a single worse feeling on this planet?
>>
>>38466412
getting bitten, beaten and sexually molested by a shark
>>
>>38466412
I just did the same thing to a girl, could you tell me what it feels like OP?
>>
>>38466465
Well, more compounded by the fact that I already hated myself all throughout high school and thought I finally found someone who cared for me, it feels like in the end I'll never matter to someone, and really I'm just going to be a doll for people to project their insecurities onto and use.

If within the first month she broke it off and never said the things she said, I wouldn't care, but to make me actually think I wasn't all alone for once and then take it away really just makes me feel even more suicidal than normal.
>>
>>38466510
jesus christ I feel awful now.
>>
>>38466465
Plus now it feels even worse that I shook this piece of shit site and vidya while with her, and now I'm back here.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.