[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fucked up teeth How do robots deal with this feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

>tfw fucked up teeth

How do robots deal with this feel?
>>
>>38466397
i just ignore it
parents never got me braces, itd be like 7000 to fix them now. insurance wont cover it at my age.
fuck that id still be ugly anyway.
>>
File: 1497498532185.png (110KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497498532185.png
110KB, 370x350px
>>38466435
Same with me along with an overbite. That's where all of my self esteem issues started but we could never afford it. Now I have a shit ton of cavities to go with it all and an overbite treatment would probably involve surgery.
>>
Post fucked-up teeth please.
Also, braces if you have the money and closed mouth smiling if you don't.
>>
My veneers is chipped and tell cost $3500 to fix it, just in time for job interviews
>>
I had braces. They asked me if I wanted my teeth ground down so I'd have a flat bite profile and I found the idea horrifying, so they're still a little fucked up.
>>
>>38467196
That does sound horrifying though, there'd be no going back.
>>
File: IMG_20170718_220230.jpg (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_220230.jpg
2MB, 1500x2000px
>>38467060
Please be gentle
Oregano
>>
File: lmao.jpg (74KB, 432x767px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
74KB, 432x767px
>>38467283
why THE FUCK do americans shave their canines down with this and circumsision its like yanks are cucked at fucking BIRTH
>>
File: come on.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>38467283
They're not even that bad, i was expecting way worse. Is the color some kind of permanent thing because otherwise you've got a pretty normal mouth desu.
>>
>>38467283
Nigger just brush more often and start a teeth whitening regime with over the counter stuff, you can order whitening kits of Amazon. They don't look crooked like mine.
>>
>>38467342
Didn't know shaving down canines was a thing but it looks more like a thing that vain people do to make themselves look better, nothing like circumcision.
>>
>>38467462

I did it because my front two teeth looked bigger than the rest. Now I can touch the bottom of my upper teeth with no bumps
>>
Does anyone know if dental insurance is any good?
>>
>>38467283
Aside from those being piss yellow, they're not too bad. Definitely passable if you can make them whiter.
>>
i've always been self-conscious about my teeth and smile and i am sure that i always will be
my teeth are fairly straight after i had braces and i don't have any weird bites or snagelteeth or chips or anything but i have some whitestains that i hate and yellow all around

>one year i had a younger cousin ~5yo or something say that my teeth were so yellow
this really hurt my feelings
>in recent years that cousin has grown up some and is now a little shithead who doesn't like to brush their teeth or whatever.
i just find it humorous i guess
>>
>>38467559
For cleanings, x-rays, maintenance, braces, yeah, but just be warned, veneers aren't covered because it's considered a cosmetic surgery
>>
File: IMG_20170718_224112_01_01.jpg (1MB, 2913x1906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_224112_01_01.jpg
1MB, 2913x1906px
Get on my level dude
Have a permanent jaw click that acts up when I chew from misaligned teeth and too broke to afford anything. I have a fucked up jaw to look forward to.
>>
>>38467974
Every morning I wake up, my jaw locks. It slides sideways, and wont open any further than maybe an inch, not enough to take a bite of food.

Eating breakfast is painful.
>>
>>38467997
You're me in a few years. I feel you bro.
>>
My teeth aren't the problem its my skeletal jaw structure. I have an underbite so I have an over developed mandible. One day I hope to get surgery to bring my maxilla forward to correct the bite . On the plus side I have a very strong jaw
>>
>>38467645
What about fillings? Those aren't considered cosmetic I hope.
>>
>>38468461
Should be covered
>>
>>38466397
>How do robots deal with this feel?

I don't have to because my teeth aren't fucked up.
>>
>tfw scratched gums just by slightly touching with fingernail
>tfw TWO sideways wisdom teeth
>tfw gums bleed by brushing
>tfw intense pain 2 weeks after flossing
>tfw scratch the plaque off with finger because toothpaste no longer works
>tfw incisors or teeth next to them won't ever fit into each other like a jack o lantern
>tfw might have gingivitis
>tfw Mum still thinks braces and retainer will help

How do I deal with it? Just Denture My Stuff Up Senpai.
>>
>>38467342
source wtf lol
>>
>one time hadn't brushed in months, had a good amount of plaque buildup on bottom teeth
>grabbed the thin end of one of those "pimple popper" tools and shoved it in between teeth
>big chunks of plaque broke off, revealed how much my gums had receded
>spent a good hour doing this to every tooth and then scraping along the gumline to remove anything else I could get
>finally flossed and then vigorously brushed for a good 10 minutes, couldn't believe how much my gums were bleeding (whole sink was red)
>mouth was incredibly sore for a whole day but felt 1000x better then it did before
and that's when I decided to start caring about dental hygiene
>>
>>38467645
If you're in the military veneers are covered. Crowns are as well.
>>
File: 1484748219531.png (10KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1484748219531.png
10KB, 339x348px
>>38466397
With a nice personality.
And.. you know.. I just.. BEE myself.
>>
Whenever my teeth or gums feel "weak" instead or flossing or brushing (because I know it'll bleed) I just swish toothpaste and mouthwash in my mouth. I don't know if it works but it makes my mouth feel better
>>
>>38470130
Damn, I need two crowns and those cost a shit ton.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.