[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no reason to try, robot. You'll always be you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Jill.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jill.png
7KB, 200x200px
There's no reason to try, robot. You'll always be you.
>>
>>38465222
>There's no reason to try, robot.
This.
If you try you lose.
>>
File: VHD7BvB.png (200KB, 319x299px) Image search: [Google]
VHD7BvB.png
200KB, 319x299px
>>38465479
>He fell for the hikikomori meme.
>>
File: nofuckgivenlad.png (102KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
nofuckgivenlad.png
102KB, 500x399px
>>38465222
Whatever, It is not like it matter very much. I'll rather do shit that I enjoy instead of being stuck up on what is politically correct or not.
>>
>>38465222
I rather try to defy what I am now to being something better and fail then never try ad just out right suffer. From what I have seen in older people when you reach your 30s the hell that awaits you is looking back on what you tried to do. If the answer is nothing then it will be a truly raw hell because you can never honestly say "I never could get it" because there will be always that doubt of "how would you know?"
>>
>>38465597
>that pic
see people say shit like that but from my experience the "nothing in life matters" are huge cowards that fear everything and ruin their lives. Which shows he truth in it all, that "nothing matter" was a shield to hiding in fear.
>>
File: tumblr_n3e4v7ghoD1scfodpo1_500.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3e4v7ghoD1scfodpo1_500.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>38465222
No reason not to try then
>>
>>38465691
Nothing matters but you can still fuck up in what you are trying to do despite not having a reason to do it. Just cause nothing matters doesn't mean all paths are equal, and since there are better paths, indecisiveness can still be crippling.
>>
>>38465768
Trying hurts.
>>
>>38465222
But I don't even know who I am.
>>
>>38465659
if you didn't have what it takes to try, then you sure as hell wouldn't have had what it takes to get it. that's how they know.
>>
>>38465776
there are no "better paths" if nothing matters. That's the issue here. Oh shit trying to get a girl for a decade just left you a trail of girls laughing at you. Guess what? You'll be dead no mater what, so will they, no one is going to remember that shit so why avoid a chance at something that could make your life better now? There is no loss here.
>>
>>38465786
And you think not trying won't? I've seen through the looking glass what that looks like, I rather be trying now and fail than be like my neighbor that's turning 55 this year and admits in pain like he is dying that he threw away his life fearing little pains where he has now lived the last 25+ years hurting more than he ever did at the thought a young girl might rejecting him.
>>38465842
but how many people truly don't have what it takes and how many are just feeding their vices/fear rather than try at all?
>>
>>38466006
Avoid the chance cause if I fail I still failed for the duration of my life. I don't care about hw the future sees me, I care about how I see myself. My brain is fucked I beat myself up over little mistakes that nobody will ever remember.
>>
>>38465222
Feels great being me tbqh
i'm so comfy and my dick is rock hard
>>
>>38466071
Im telling you right now, if you don't find a way to fix that where it be with outside help or on your own you will be so fuck in old age it will make how you feel now look like a damn paradise. Because when you get older those inhibitions usually edge off but then you are to old to try or do anything, so you are just filled with hell that has you look back at all you could have been and likely accomplished but with the added hell that you can't do anything about it now.
>>
>>38466056
if someone truly doesn't have what it takes and is also refusing to try, then it would be impossible to differentiate him from someone who may have what it takes, yet refuses to try. trying to separate one group from the other would be too great a task for you or me. therefore we should just let sleeping dogs lie.
>>
>>38466056
>>38466193
some people are so far gone that they actually want that hell for themselves, believing that they deserve nothing else. whether they will still want that once they hit that age is another matter entirely.
>>
desu i actually like myself it's everyone else that doesn't. so i do have a reason to try, if i find people who like me for who i am (not inconceivable, there must be more like me out there) then my life may well be worth living
>>
>>38466056
I wonder if that 55 year old posts here
>>
>>38466360
He hasn't given me reason to think so. He paints a lot and I see no evidence of him being computer literate but I never really ask, and I won't lie it's because he always seems to be one thought or phrase away from a meltdown and I don't want to be the one that has the conversation with him that makes him eat a bullet.
>>
>>38465691
in my ''nothing matters'' phase I wasn't afraid of anything.
>>
File: someone_else.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
someone_else.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>tfw ywn not be you
Feels bad man
>>
>>38466878
but was it "Im not afraid to try anything" or "I'm not afraid to abandon anything"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.