[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to eat at a restaurant alone? Do any of you do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 102widea.jpg (87KB, 549x411px) Image search: [Google]
102widea.jpg
87KB, 549x411px
Is it weird to eat at a restaurant alone? Do any of you do it?
>>
One no, two is also no
>>
>>38464986
It isn't weird. I do but only not often.
>>
Sometimes. It's kinda comfy to be in a restaurant alone, preferably between mealtimes so the place is really quiet.

Plenty of normies hang out in cafes alone to write/work.
>>
Normal restaurant totally fine, but go eat alone at those fancy ones definitely feels weird and out of place.

> Once decided to try some really good Teppanyaki
> Can't find anyone to go with so just went there myself
> Turn out had to sit around a table like in the pic
> Everyone else at the table are in a group or with his girl
> feels really out of place
> ordered some sake
> now essentially drinking alone
> everyone else at the table must felt uncomfortable give disgust look
> even the chef at the table don't want to talk with me
> food good though
>>
I do it occasionally. Had no idea it was even considered weird until a few years ago. I'm 31.
>>
most restaurants around here have some form of counter seating
>>
at a diner or cafe I'd say no, but I'd feel out of place anywhere you're asked how many are eating/sitting
>>
If they employ servers & practice tipping yes it's unusual. If the place is busy it's also considered rude because you're taking up a table. Single diners make small bills make small tips. Basically the server will think of you as taking money from their pocket.
>>
>>38464986
Honestly, I never gave a shit about what others thought when it comes to dining out or going to the movies alone -- and neither should you.
>>
No, just a retarded teenager would say this, i like to go to the movies by myself too
>>
Its illegal in my area. Same for watching a movie alone. They just wanna make sure there's no mass shooting
>>
File: sawako.gif (644KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sawako.gif
644KB, 500x281px
it's pretty cool if you handsome.
after a few times the waitresses start to become friendly with you since they think it's cute that you go to eat alone, and that's how you can get some uniformed pussy.
feels good not being a loser, tho i like you guys...
>>
>>38466436
There was a time when a cashier at firehouse subs remembered my order. I did not interpret that as her being interested in me.
>>
>>38464986
I do it pretty frequently. You guys really have nothing to worry about, no one cares.
>>
I did a few times when I went on a solo road trip. It's not as weird as you think, no one in the restaurant cares.
>>
>>38465446
americans are an embarrassment
>>
Not weird at all. No one is looking at you or thinking about you anyway, they're just there to enjoy their meals.
>>
It's completely normal in any proper city because anyone that matters doesn't give a shit about consuming some food alone then going on with their lives.

I'm sure if you lived in some suburban shithole where everyone inexplicably cares about what everyone else does, it might be an issue, but people who choose to live in those places are worthless.
>>
>>38465274
If it's fancy enough that it's a restaurant for dates and wheeling and dealing there has to be a bad. You can always sit at the bar and eat alone there.
>>
All the time. I prefer it. I read, relax, and do what I want. I have the option to talk to people, and I have the option to not.
>>
File: 14973323674120.jpg (18KB, 394x391px) Image search: [Google]
14973323674120.jpg
18KB, 394x391px
>>38465680
>live in America
>get shot
>>
>>38466601
you should take the risk.
girls don't have a brain that is used for unimportant stuff, unimportant as to things that are unimportant to them(you), so should've went there a few more times and asked her when her shift is ending, anon.
>>
>>38465680
wat

origigningialaeeeee
>>
>>38466745
Over a year ago and I moved.
Plus she didn't really register to me because of my ridiculous standards.
>>
>>38466726
something like 2/3 of firearm deaths are suicides. So it's really more like
>live in America
>kill myself
>>
File: patheticrei.png (2MB, 1376x1064px) Image search: [Google]
patheticrei.png
2MB, 1376x1064px
>>38464986
What if it is? Will that stop you? Is that why you are asking? You're so pathetic.

Imagine living that way your whole life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.