[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kind of believed in the whole "working out can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: DEuecbDVYAEoSp8.jpg-large.jpg (108KB, 1301x622px) Image search: [Google]
DEuecbDVYAEoSp8.jpg-large.jpg
108KB, 1301x622px
I kind of believed in the whole "working out can't fix your unattractiveness" meme until I saw this Jeff Bezos before and after pic normies keep talking about. I mean, wow, I guess its worth a chance if theres a slight possibility getting ripped can change my face that much
>>
>>38464638
He can look like the first pic and still get laid 20 times a day with virgins.
He is a billionaire.
>>
>>38464638
>working out can't fix your unattractiveness
working out can't make you from a 3 to a fucking 9 but it can make a 4 into a 6. Not only that but there are actually girls out there who are so attracted to a hard body or a generally fit dude that you would get laid with an ugly ass face anyways. ++you actually do feel better after consistent working out and eating better and this has an effect on mental health. Just going out everyday to go to the gym helps people from spiraling into "I don't do anything everyday, I am a piece of shit"
>>
>>38464672
yeah, so that actually makes his transformation that much more impressive. He didn't have to, but he likely did it because it made him look better and feel better about himself a
>>
>>38464700
THAT. Work out!

As well:
>Become fit- Go to /fit/
>Read the sticky.
>Follow it.
>If you have a hard start, first for a while do this:
>Eat less kcal than you spend.
>Use the app Noom to track calories.
>Caynax & Sworkit apps for free training programs.

>Learn to deal with your feelings.
>Read "How to manage depression with CBT for dummies".
>Use the apps CBT Diary, CBTi Coach and Life Strategy to track your feelings, dreams and fears.

>Organize your life.
>Track your tasks with the apps Taskhammer, Life Strategy, Raise the Bar & My Class Schedule.

>Learn to meditate or pray.
>"The Courage to be", "Way of the peaceful warrior", "The concept of anxiety" "The power of now" & "The Way of a Pilgrim" are great places to start.

>Become more social.
>Read "No more Mr. Nice Guy", "how to win friends and influence people", "The 48 laws of power", "How to make anyone fall in love with you" and "The way of the superior man".
>Learn what they offer (write it down on cards) and practice it.
>Join a club/ Hobby group.
>Do social work.
>Go out.

>Sleep more, and more regularly
>Wear fitting clothes.
>Have good hygiene.

>Practice, practice, practice.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.