[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your lowest moment in your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
what was your lot l absolute bottom I mean lowest moment of your life /r9k/?

mine was letting our families German shepherd fuck me in the ass when I was like 14, took the knot and all..
>>
>>38464254
you probably learned more from that experience than a thousand days of 4chan
moreover, it was probably a great day in the life of ol' Adolf
>>
When I stopped talking to a girl like a year ago. I'm still not over it
>>
my car accident i got into. i almost died from a car accident i got into driving home from friend's house.
>>
File: 1488921325577.png (157KB, 440x666px) Image search: [Google]
1488921325577.png
157KB, 440x666px
>>38464254
My head is so full of useless shit I probably can't even remember it properly
>tfw all is a blur
>>
>>38464927
I can barely remember anything anymore. I know that feel.
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
When my oneitis scorned me for being clinically depressed and unable to will myself out of it. She told me I was nothing but a weak, whiny manchild who deserves a miserable life, a little over a month ago.

I still miss her terribly. Everyday.
>>
>>38464254
When I met my soulmate in 2009 and we left each other
>>
Couple weeks a go when I went for a mental health assessment

>Go in with dad an a family friend who knows about this stuff
>Signing in an it all feels like everyone is staring at me making their judgements against me
>Breathing getting heavy an after a few minutes walk for the door
>Family friend stops me leaving the building
>End up backed into a corner
>Crouch down an put the hood of my top over my head an have a meltdown repeatedly telling them to kill me
>Next thing I remember is sitting in the back of the car with my head slumped against the front seat feeling drained, defeated and confused

Yes I am that fucking pathetic
>>
>>38464254
not the lowest of my life, but its quite low;
i concocted a drink from coughing syrup, sleeping medicine, my last little drops/splashes of beer and a little bit of water.
it didnt even taste half bad and got the job done of getting me buzzed instead of just slightly drunk
>>
I've been in it for a while.
Bulged disc.
Adhd medication not working
Dropped out of community College
Can't even lift a box anymore.
>>
>>38466213
sounds like a flaming moe. light it on fire and a guarantee it will taste amazing.
>>
Cried after losing a frisbee game.
>>
>>38465877
Why don't you take on some responsibility and get /fit/, you could get her back easy
>>
>>38466118
Wow first time i mean it when i say it

Kill your self, your a burden
>>
>>38464254
the first (real) relationship
>was me in high school, kinda looking to date but whatever
>fat bitch shows up, starts flirting with me
>we start dating after a while

she treated me like shit the whole time btw

>a lot happened between us, and we've been through so much together
>she breaks up with me over a stupid reason that I don even remember
>suicidal thoughts, worst depression I've ever had
>we get back together

it was now I realise she treats me like garbage

>dump her after one date
>she goes on to date this two year old looking cunt who's also going bald
>I laugh, she gets her heart broken worse than I did

and now she dates men old enough to be her father because nobody fucking wants her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.