[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have an old fashioned normies getting what they deser

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: 40.png (661KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
40.png
661KB, 800x661px
Can we have an old fashioned normies getting what they deserve thread? I'll start with a classic, Byron Smith taking out a couple normalfags who tried to burglarize his home on Thanskgiving.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugd_2sxnfko
>>
Wypipo BTFO, thank fucking god. Two less mayo cumstain on this earth. I hate crackers and I cant fucking wait for white genocide. Dog bless migration.
>>
>>38463441

>normies
>committing felonies

Normalfags don't break into people's homes dumbass
>>
>>38463524
What the fuck kind of make believe land did you grow up in where high school teens didn't commit felonies all the time?
>>
>>38463561

oh i didn't realize all high school teens are magically automatically normies
guess you were a normie in high school too then lol
>>
>>38463625
Normies are the majority of the population and a large number of that population commits felonies. Therefore it's a normie thing to do. Learn how to read you autist. Also just look at them, they're obviously normies. And yes, you can tell someone's a normie by looking at them, fuck off with your "b-but Nick Drake is like us" inclusivity bullshit.
>>
>>38463441
>haile kifer, 18, was shot several times by Byron Smith
Dumb roastie BTFO
It seems like he also hated roasties with a passion. Maybe he is /ourguy/ after all.

Btw i fucking hate how the media make it look like Byron was the bad. Wtf did they expect him to do if they broke into his own house?
>>
>>38463747
>Wtf did they expect him to do if they broke into his own house?
Ask them politely to leave after they smashed his glass up and offer them some warm milk and cookies for their ride home.
>>
https://youtu.be/0lfJ5WSpiWA
>>
>>38463441
Reminds me of that horror film Don't Breathe with 2 guys and a roastie who break into this old dude's house and he locks them in and hunts them down.

Of course, both of the boys are killed viciously, but the money-hungry roastie lives and gets the cash to live happily ever after

0/10
>>
He got life in prison for shooting people that broke several times into his house?
hmm
>>
>>38463836
Not even that, it was just because he didn't call the cops right away and the way he talked in the recordings.
>>
>>38463836
If you're some sort of barbarian degenerate savage who craves blood and wants to settle disputes through revenge instead of the rule of law, try moving to Somalia. You'll fit right in there with their average IQ.
>>
>>38463817
Just get out of the car dip shit, oops now you're in a coma way to go.

Kind of interesting because I've heard that tasers don't really do much, but here it puts some kid in a coma
>>
>>38463782
Yeah that's what normies probably think. They are so fucking retarded and delusional it hurts
>>
>>38463909
why are you so angry about me reading the first result from googling this guy
>>
>>38463909
They had broken into his house multiple times before and stole his WW2 memorabilia. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
>>38463817

>watches KNOW UR RIGHTS libertardian videos on youtube
>gets tazed into a comma

hahahahahahhahaa
>>
While I agree that it was wrong to break into his house, and that they had it coming, it was not morally correct to execute them in cold blood once the threat was clearly eliminated. Any sane person would instantly dial 9/11. This man is obviously deranged and a psychopath.
>>
>>38463909
Or maybe don't smash your way into other people's homes on Thanksgiving.
>>
lel he should have raped her first haha
>>
>>38463817
Even better one https://youtu.be/qixpNYqv-GY
>>
>>38464022

he probably played with her body some before calling the cops
>>
>>38463976
Goes both ways, he's going to sit in a cell for the rest of the life because of the stupid game he played
>>
>>38464005
Sounds good but as soon as you get the adrenaline dump all that goes out the window. You shoot to kill not to wound and be a nice person.
>>
>>38464083
Have you listened to the audio recording? Can you honestly tell me that "You're dead" *BOOM* , and "Oh, I'm sorry" when his gun jammed, was the result of adrenaline? And his little monologue too? There's a difference between shooting to kill and execution.
>>
>>38464117
What are you talking about? That definitely sounded like adrenaline to me, if he wasn't nervous he probably wouldn't be doing all that talking. His monologue sounded on edge as fuck too, it's not like he was relaxed.
>>
>>38463817
from the video alone the boy was in his right, you shouldn't obey authority blindly, he asked why he was under arrest for and the officer tasered him
>>
File: roastbtfo.png (70KB, 1493x608px) Image search: [Google]
roastbtfo.png
70KB, 1493x608px
This one is still funny to me.
>>
>>38464148
It was cold blooded premeditated execution after the threat of intruders was eliminated and the guy was deranged,he kept their bodies down there for 24 hours after the incident. no point in arguing, he's serving a life sentence. Spin it however makes you feel better
>>
>>38463441
They deserved it because they decided to rob a crazy motherfucker. People who are saying he's a hero are kinda stupid, we get it you hate teenagers or whatever but this dude executed them, he should be in jail
>>
>>38464205
How is she a roastie? Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>38464241
Cause she's a degenerate, retarded whore with meme depression.
>>
>>38464240
If killing degenerate scum who break and enter into other people's homes on Thanksgiving day isn't heroic, I don't know what is.
>>
>>38463817
both of those people should be gassed
>>
>>38464227
Of fucking course it was premeditated. There had been at least 6 break ins over the few months preceding the shooting. He had no idea who was doing it, whether they were armed or especially looking for him with how frequent they were. The things he said were a bit odd but he was completely in the right.
>>
>>38464240
He'd be a hero if he shot adults too.
>>
>>38464266
What if they were your kids? Would you be glad they were dealt with like that?
>>
>>38464262
She wasn't even the one with depression though. I don't think this hatred is justified anon unless you knew her
>>
>>38464285
No. Executing someone after incapacitating them is illegal. If it happened to me, i would call 9/11 immediately. You're objectively wrong, both from an ethical standpoint, and from a legal standpoint, this is hardly debatable since the jury made their mind up on the matter.
>>
>>38464285
This
>Prior to the incident, Byron Smith had been burglarized at least half a dozen times over the preceding few months. Among the items stolen were thousands of dollars in cash, the watch his father had received after spending nearly a year as a POW in World War II, medals and ribbons Smith had earned in the Air Force during the Vietnam War, several firearms, and jewelry. Smith began routinely wearing a holster with a loaded gun inside his home.
>>
>>38463823
god I fucking hated that ending she even convinced the beta dude to help her
>>
>>38464313
If my kids break into another man's home on Thanksgiving then they deserve to be shot to death. You usually try to raise your kids to not be nigger tier human garbage.
>>
>>38464029
>offers says you'll get tazed if you don't comply
>don't comply
>get tazed
>"I can't believe you tazed me bro!"

You think people would learn
>>
>>38464348
Then u dont deserve to have kids nigger
>>
>>38464355
>>offers
fuck me. Officer.
>>
>>38464192

he wasn't under arrest he was being detailed and refused to roll down the window b/c he wanted to play his cute little i know my rights game

how hard is it to roll the fucking window down, get your ticket, and then leave?
if you decide to turn a routine traffic stop into a giant power battle between you and the state then you deserve everything that happens
>>
>>38463817
that cop is probably a bigger normie than the guy he tazered
>>
>>38464029
jej too bad stacy didn't get it too
>>
>>38463441
>"I refuse to live in fear."
What a hero. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>38463817
Cop went to prison over this. Forgot the number one rule of policing: only fuck up the poor minorites, rich white kids have parents that'll sue your ass
>>
File: 1426188476545.jpg (24KB, 586x276px) Image search: [Google]
1426188476545.jpg
24KB, 586x276px
>>38463441
>The smiling faces of two young felons who harassed/robbed a vietnam veteran until he snapped and killed them on one of their repeat break-ins
Honestly the media can fuck off with this shit, they get no sympathy for robbing an old man until he killed them.
>>
>>38464369
You don't either btw
>>
This guy is 100% a robot but it's too funny not to post https://youtu.be/yHK41COLq6Y
>>
>>38464030
He did. The police records (which are harder to find online) reportedly mention how her body was found with her (hoody i believe?) pulled up over her head exposing her middrif
>>
stacies crash car and get btfo
https://youtu.be/88usZNtbpN4
>>
>>38463441
Yeah its not too smart to fuck with Vietnam vets. The guy should not have executed them. I don't blame him for firing on them.
>>
>>38464519
>He did. The police records (which are harder to find online) reportedly mention how her body was found with her (hoody i believe?) pulled up over her head exposing her middrif

nice
>>
>>38463657
>a large number of that population commits felonies
Actually a majority of people in jail are not normies. According to a study i read once the amount of people in jail who have antisocial personality discorder is large.
>>
File: doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>38464507
>100% a robot
Seems more like a drunk normalfag
>>
>>38464660
antisocial is not the same as asocial. antisocial people are scum btw.
>>
>>38463441
They're both in the wrong. The teens shouldn't have broken into his house multiple times.

They should have realized that a Vietnam Vet would have a higher chance of responding with violence. But the man shouldn't have executed the two teens.

Perhaps the best thing that will come out of this incident is that it will deter others from robbing.
>>
>>38464861
Shut the fuck up, normie. Your normie comrades deserved it. The man did nothing wrong.
>>
>>38464029
I didn't watch the video with sound was blondie the driver she deserved a dickin and a ticket for being a possible cunt
>>
>>38464908
Oi fuck you m8.
>>
I did something stupid like this when I was a teen.

My friend and his family moved away, and we had all basically grown up in this house.

A single guy moved in and one day me and my other friend were just sitting in our yard and we watched him leave.

I can't remember what our idea was but we decided to go up to the house and we tried the door and it was open and we went in.

It was weird just being in that house that we had known as our friend's house for so long, and now everything was different inside.

We went into his room and the guy just had a mattress on the floor and we found a gun case and played with his gun for a little bit.

Then we left and on the way out he had a group of bananas sitting on the counter, there were 5 of them and I took one just b/c I thought it was funny, like it would be mysterious to him where the 5th banana went.

So we had no malicious intention we were just incredibly stupid and exploratory. It's weird to think that we could easily have been killed doing something like that, like if he had a roommate or something or if he came back while we were still there.
>>
>>38464956
Your case is a bit different m8. They repeatedly robbed the guy.
>>
>>38463909
That's not a Somalia thing. He would've gotten off without spending a day in prison easily if he had lived in a stand your ground state.
>>
>>38463441
Was this man in the wrong?
>>
>>38464348
Your kids might grow up to be niggers with a parent like you
>>
>>38465210
not the guy you're responding to, but
>wahhh why are there consequences for my actions
kek
>>
>>38464355
Officer was convicted for that. Based kid took one for the team to get that sumbag off the streets.
>>
>>38463836
It's because he's an ugly man. If it was chad or a woman they would have gotten off scott free.
>>
>>38463441
I just read the Wiki article. I'm politically and socially moderate and don't think he did anything wrong.
>>
>>38463817
Couldn't a cop just sit there and play the waiting game? I'm sure most normies would give up after sitting there for a few hours.
>>
>>38464316
>i want to kill myself because of the way I look
buhuhuh so sad for the poor roast. I'm sure if she swallowed some more cum she would feel better. I hope she killed herself after her cuck fiance.
>>
Why didn't he lie about the way they died? Just say he shot them a bunch and they fell down the stairs. Not like there were any witnesses and no one would ever know.

The audio part was retarded though.
>>
>>38466810
>wanting cops to waste taxpayer money by sitting there and waiting for armchair lawyers to comply
>>
>>38466882
It's either that or risk of deaths. The actual answer to this is to stop being a fucking faggot and accept that you got caught breaking the law.
>>
>>38466851
Do you even watch Forensic Files?
>>
>>38464908
He's not wrong though, the old man shouldn't have finished them off with killing shots, then he'd have gone free. If he had just let them bleed out he'd be laughing it up in the safety of his own home.
>>
>>38467038
Or he could've just not recorded it. That probably would've helped too.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.