[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghosting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Attach6221_20170718_161833.jpg (270KB, 1077x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Attach6221_20170718_161833.jpg
270KB, 1077x1920px
Sup, r9k
What's your opinion on ghosting as a method to end relationships when no prior attempts were made to cut off contact? Sure, if a girl is bat shit insane and won't stop blowing up your phone after one shitty date, by all means use ghosting. But I'm taking about multiple dates or hookups later. I've noticed that it's become the standard when ending relationships now, at least with the guys I fool around with and date. Is our relationship with the written language so bad that we can't even be bothered to shoot a "you're nice but I'm not feelin it" consideration text anymore? Or are we just so emotionally fucked that we don't consider the feelings of the people we fuck? Pic somewhat related. Just some fuckboy that ghosted. I need to think of more interesting things to do with the nudes jerks send me lol
>>
>>38463232
kinda a bitch move
>>
>>38463410
well duh lol, but I'm sick of this shit
>>
Ghosting is just the thing people do nowadays. I dated a girl for several months and she ghosted me out of nowhere. She needlessly made me hate her when all she had to do was say she didn't want to be together anymore. I can't imagine I'd ever do that to someone unless they were crazy
>>
>>38463232
Ghosting is childish, fearful, disrespectful, arrogant. Its a crime imo. Mostly girls ghost guys because they get too many offers and therefore believe they are special and stuff. And because they are afraid of telling how it is. Kids. They are like kids
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.