[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about Milo Yiannopoulos?Is he a friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

What do you guys think about Milo Yiannopoulos?Is he a friend to robots?
>>
>>38463105
This isn't /pol/ so i don't think he is even in the robot sphere.

That being said I like him because he appropriates alt-right ideals but still is a faggot

I'd say for a gay catholic he can definetly understand our scenario and perhaps befriend a robot, but judging how he brands himself i don't think he'd publicly be friends with robots.

>inb4 he's a jew and race-mixer/pedo
which btw this is 4chan and idk why people get so bent out of shape about pedophilia when this site used to have a mod that let cp slide
>>
He got so fucking boring

Nobody even thinks about him anymore
>>
>>38463105
I like how chaotic he is.
>>
>>38463105
I fucking hate him, hes no friend of mine. Anyone who identifies as a "troll" in real life needs to be physically removed
>>
>>38463299

It's b/c he said that stuff about pedophilia and basically had to disappear after that
>>
I don't know a fucking thing about him and that's how it's going to stay

No one can make me give a fuck about the crop of "alt-right leaders" that sprang up overnight last year no matter how hard they shill themselves on /pol/
>>
>>38463282
>I'd say for a gay catholic he can definetly understand our scenario and perhaps befriend a robot, but judging how he brands himself i don't think he'd publicly be friends with robots.
Pretty much this but I don't like him eitherway
>>
>>38463105
is it gay if i want him to fuck me? i'm a dude btw
>>
>>38463370
I get the feeling that he's the kinda guy who likes to get fucked. But I'm not that well versed in gay sex.

It is pretty homo to think that. Don't lose sleep over it, though.
>>
>>38463105
he's ok in my book
>>
>>38463472
nice i don't mind. i may be gay.
>>
>>38463105
Regardless of his political views, I feel like he is a sell-out.
>>
File: milo penis.jpg (193KB, 667x752px) Image search: [Google]
milo penis.jpg
193KB, 667x752px
(((Milo))) is a disguting human being
>>
he is an idiot
>>
>>38463821
wtf what a fucking faggot kike
>>
>>38463105
He's just another generic alt-right Islamophobic, closet racist troll who cares.
>>
I hate almost everything about him and his views but the world would be a duller place without him.
>>
>>38463105
>"haha who cares about those libtards and their petty accusations, im invincivbe so it will just bounce right off"
>get your career fucking destroyed
>"i still got a book, so im a legit intellectual"
>http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/milo-yiannopoulos-dangerous-book-sells-152-copies-uk-us-online-sales-chart-a7840506.html
>>
File: 1479169167476.jpg (101KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479169167476.jpg
101KB, 1024x576px
>>38463105
He was never funny, he brought about people that reacted so strongly to him that the scenarios he found himself in were the funny things and his huge ego drove that.
Now the crazies have moved on and we're left with only his fragile ego and unfunny, outdated humour
>>
>>38463105
>Is he a friend to robots?
Probably. I think he would be able to get any robot laid if he tried. He is too famous to be a wingman though.
>>
>>38464408
Can you imagine it?
Going to one of his parties and him setting you up with stacy, would you take the chance and lose your virginity?
>>
>>38464523
Fuck yes. It is a one way ticket out of here.
>>
>>38463728
You're definitely gay.
>>
>>38464408
>>38464523
Definitely not. He's hinted at women being useless and idealized a gay Greek society.
>>
>>38463105
some fag making bank off retards
>>
>>38464625
I guess you could say he's taken the black-pill on women
>>
>>38464625
Yeah but he loves straight men enough to help them out.
>>
He's a self-righteous Chad who had moderate success playing off the same identity politics he was so often railing against. He was conservatives' very own brash, gay "intellectual" with an accent. Conservatives love to have celebrity people whom they can point to and say "see, we're not xyz." That's what Palin was, what Michael Steele was, and what Milo was.
>>
In my mind, r9k as an ideal is always about red-pilled, sensitive gentlemen and wizards dedicated to defending their soft hearts from the outside world. Milo is a prostitute to the poltards who appropriate r9k ideals for their own nefarious purposes. He's the type of person who'd talk about "rapefugees", he's a promoter of misandry AND simultaneously a hell of a cuck for being an MRA type rather than MGTOW.
>>
After watching a compilation of this moron babble I can clearly see why the "alt-right" is where it is today, and why so many white men love to fuck ass.
>>
>>38463821
Disgusting jew shows his true face
>>
>>38463923
>>38465568

>MUH 4SKIN IS TOO PRECIOUS
>>
File: the jewish question.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
the jewish question.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>38466043
This post kinda smells like rat.
Could the poster really be...?
>>
>>38466155
It's just me, your neighborhood spic trying to assert that being circumcised is a moot point that at the end of the it really doesn't amount to anything more than less likelihood of getting some non-existent disease
>>
The world needs shit stirrers. If he had absolutely nothing to say he would have been completely ignored.
>>
if you hate women because they're attention whores, you should hate Milo because he's an attention whore.
>>
I miss him original
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.