[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots mixed race here? I, myself am half arab half white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Any robots mixed race here? I, myself am half arab half white with traditional dad and a whore of a mother imagine that while growing up also i'm the most undesirable race in the uk. Also some common conversations.

>Have arab name, just got my driving license a year ago when I was 17
>Police pull me over and ask for my driving license as the car isn't in the records or some shit
>Give him driving license
>Gives me a confused look
> "Are you sure this is your driving license you don't look like an arab you look white (I have green eyes)
>Did not know how the fuck to reply to this.
>Just said it's definitely me
>Makes and a joke I make a half ass laugh and he goes.

What makes it worse is if I were to talk to arabs they would mistake me for white and try and speak English to me I speak arabic back and they are amazed.

>Go on holiday to Tunisia go into a takeaway deciding what to get.
>Guy gives me an English to arabic menu
>Give a confused look and speak arabic to him saying that the arabic menu is fine
>Gives an oscar performing shocked face and starts saying "I never knew white people spoke with such a good accent"....

Also when i'm in the uk I always get asked have you been on holiday recently you looked really tanned.

it's fucking impossible to have a cultural identity any other robots have these problems?
>>
File: 1499067695945.png (471KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1499067695945.png
471KB, 466x470px
>>38462689
>hispanic / African American
Race was never really a big deal. In my group of friends I was always the token black guy, even though I'm only half black. The only time when race comes up is when I'm with my black relatives; they sometimes mock me for "acting white".
The only cultural identity I've truly felt like I was a part of was Mexican culture, but that's mostly because I lived with my mom and her side of the family is entirely Mexican and we lived right next to the border.
>>
Mixed race former robot here.
>Irish, Filipino, and Mexican
Yes I've done boxing and no I'm not Catholic.

I've had people speak to me Spanish only to be met with a clueless expression.
Beard turns red in the sun and girls tend to be oddly impressed by that.
Get asked "where are you from" reasonably often. (Greece, Iran, and Brazil are the top guesses)

Use to overthink cultural identity. Not caring and living out your life as an individual defined by more than just race is my advice.
>>
stop, get help, think about the children.
>>
>>38463395

WM/BM is very rare compared to WM/AF
>>
Can't wait for the perfectly white """robots""" to come here and say?

Why does it matter? You should just live with it.
>>
>>38462689
Supreme gentleman mix(WMAF) here.
just kill me
>>
>>38463439

Yeh I get that all the time, apparently can suddenly understand years of such shit in an instance and try and make you think it's fine and there's no problems.
>>
Where can I go to get help with being mixed? I can't talk about this in real life without raising alarms.
>>
>>38463490
They are not robots, they live life on cushy mode and have all the self-confidence in the world. They'll never know our problems. They aren't robots, they never will be.
>>
>>38462689
i'm tunisian so i'm mixed race
>>
>>38463502
What mixed ethnicity? Me personally if I went and talk to my problems to a doctor i'd put on some sort of terrorist. Talking on forums and shit about gets the same general responses such as "Live with it, it's not such a big problem" "Yeah being born mixed is pretty bad". Also mixed race people have it a lot harder in the work place as it's been proved that people are reluctant to employ/promote cultural identity's they don't understand.

>>38463551
Yeah they don't understand people who don't understand someones background instantly get confused to how to address them and this has a variety of problems.
>>
>>38463395
All that information is nullified by going to a doctor beforehand
>>
>>38462689
That cop is retarded. My friend and his sister are blonde and they're full Arab
>>
I'm mixed OP, UK too, although I only speak English (and Latin, jej)

Just don't let it bother you is my stance. Family on both sides try to politicise my ethnicity or get me involved in their ethnopolitics, but who fucking cares? It's not going to affect you unless you let you, we live in the UK not America or Australia where this thing matters.

Then it comes down to how devious you are. I fully intend to use BAME classification to get perks and benefits in life but if you don't think that's ethical, don't.

Would love to talk more if you reply.
>>
>>38463636
there is nothing as arab ethnicity
there are armenians / east africans /kurds/iranid/turk/druz/copt/egyptoid/berebr
real arabs are an extinct race
>>
Is Slavic/Latin considered as mixed race ?
>>
>>38463684
Depends how big of a cultural change it is and difference in appearance from parents, the bigger the difference the harder it is for a cultural identity.
>>
>>38463675
What the fuck are you on about?

So what ethnic group do people in the gulf fall under?
>>
>>38463636
>>38463675
arab is not a race. semetic people are just Caucasians who speak the arabic language.
Also there is some overlap between the way some whites look and some arabs look.
Again because they are the same race.
Can you tell the difference between a stereotypical looking Englishman, Irishman, swede, and a Spaniard?
pretty much everyone can but they are not "different races".
>>
norwegian/gypsy reporting in
>>
slav/turk here
it sucked as child cuz they thought im a gypsy, later some girls showed intrest in me in middle school and now im a fat neet
>>
>>38463856
When I was a kid it was the best time since other kids and myself didn't care about who you were
>>
>>38463729
hugely mixed with east africans
>>
>>38463722
Culturally there is some big difference but since I was born in a different country (France) than my four granparents (Spain and Russia) I just consider myself as a frenchmen and just feel affection for my ascendency.
Physically I look like a russian with some northern spanish feature.
>>
Is arab with white considered mixed race? They are both caucasian
>>
Half Goy, quarter arab, quarter black. I look like a fucking abomination.
Jew hair with the thickness of a black mans
Nose of a black man, but with skin that is very white, unless i get a tan, in which case I turn dark as a motherfucker. Nobody knows what I am but people all vilanize me and assume I am not a part of their ethnic group. I was punched in the face and suspended when i was a kid because a full black kid had been called a monkey and he assumed i did it. The principal didn't believe me when I cried and tried to explain that my entire family history comes from slaves, or genocide survivors. It is really interesting to have a white Irish catholic man tell you that you a person of color, whether it be Schrodinger's minority or actual minority, tell you that you are a racist with no actual proof.
>>
File: 00022.png (329KB, 570x480px) Image search: [Google]
00022.png
329KB, 570x480px
>>38464367
pol consider them different race
the only difference is skin color and minor other things due to climate
an arab guy with no melanine will look exactly like a nordic with no melanine
>>
>>38464367
They have distinct physical features, arabs inhabit a different area, and they are classified as different, so yes imo
>>
>>38464430
I have two very light skinned maghrebi friends (Berbers) and they looks more like greeks people.
>>
File: 1425066168800.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1425066168800.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
nazi spic here

>tfw pass as white but feel like a minority with white friends
>>
>>38464472
i'm a berber too i'm pretty light skinned with blue eyes north tunisians tend to be whitish
>>
Yep. I have an Aboriginal mother and a father of Japanese/German descent.

My parents died when I was a kid, and I was raised by my paternal aunt. She abused me. My maternal uncle protested her getting custody in court but she was a beautiful, well dressed (presumably, white) associate professor and he was some Native dude who lived in bumfuck nowhere Manitoba and wore Canadian tuxedoes everywhere. He didn't stand a chance and it nearly cost me my life.

My aunt had a lot of anti-Native racism, although I could have been black and she would have gone full /pol/. Racism was just another way for her to pick on me.

Outside of her, I mostly look like a lanklet Asian so people don't really give me shit. Some kids say nihao at me and stuff. No big deal.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.