[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just got my new room assignment at my apartment complex >my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
>just got my new room assignment at my apartment complex
>my roommates are niggers

wat do
>>
>>38462129
Ask for a new room
>>
File: 1483344643561.png (53KB, 132x154px) Image search: [Google]
1483344643561.png
53KB, 132x154px
>>38462169
This or move out i wouldn't house with niggers wouldn't even live near them
>>
>>38462129
smoke weed with them and let them hook you up with a qt black thot gf
>>
>>38462403
I actually had niggers for roommates. It was cool because they were pretty white but they knew people who got the goods
>>
>>38462403
the one i talked to is straight edge lmao
the black gf is very tempting tho niggresses are my favorite cock sleeves
>>
>>38462129
Let them teach you how to be cool and then get laid.
>>
File: ggun.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
ggun.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
It doesn't matter what ideas you have about one race or the other, if you're not willing to get along and make the best with people who may be perfectly amicable then you're being irrational. If they're truly "niggers" as you'd define it, thugs with hip hop music and basketball shoes and high testosterone levels, you stand to make immense gains through association with them. You'll become a cooler person with more friends. Bother to ask about their lives and you gain insight into a world different from your own, which would be valuable to anyone with an ounce of intellectual spirit.

Or you can be a presumptuous buffoon and refuse to make a better time for yourself and give these homo-sapiens a fucking chance before pretending you're up in arms. It's obvious you're uncomfortable, that's why you chose the thumbnail - you're pretending to be all boldly disdainful when you're actually just nervous.

As someone who's stepped into the real world and mingled with black people, there's nothing to fucking worry about. Stop being such a pussy
>>
>>38462129
Niggers arent so bad unless they are Chad niggers, try to transfer rooms if they are Chads or just stop being a faggot, that works too
>>
>>38462668
back to /soc/, you have absolutely no idea what page the rest of us are on
>>
>>38462668
You're actually right tho. I had black friends back in highschool but since then I've become more asocial and I am nervous and i am bring a pussy. This might be a really good thing for me.
>>
So what if they are black? Most blacks are cool and enjoy anime, weed and all that other good shit. Just have some fun and stop falling for memes
>>
>>38463216
>>38462668
>samefagging and not copying the guy's typing style
>>
>>38462129
This is why you fucking move out with friends or acquaintances or at least get to know who you're moving in beforehand with instead of arriving on day 1 with a surprise in store. Get ready for some jaboonery

nah but for real there's weeb nigs and nig nigs.

I lived in an apartment with 3 black dudes in college for a few months due to emergency circumstances, they were pretty cool, just skipped class and played smash bros. all day on the couch. Sometimes binged anime for days. Harmless and socially retarded weebs like me. They never cleaned or cooked, though, but I didn't mind because I was always drunk

Then I knew people who told me horror stories of getting all their shit jacked by their black roommates. Their laptops, their phones, their ipods, everything - on top of ridiculous ghetto ratchet and trap parties. It all depends, just try to make that initial attempt at treating them as individuals
>>
>>38462129
Tolerate them. Whats wrong with black people?
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg (51KB, 240x279px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
51KB, 240x279px
>>38463138
Don't waste my time with the half-assed, pussyfoot dismissals please. If you've got something interesting to say then don't hold back, spread your wings, show us what you can do with that big brain.

>>38463298
Let it be known that I've written every post here and every other board that this guy doesn't agree with, give him some credit for his perceptiveness

Yes, I am baiting
>>
>>38463298
that should tell you something you paranoid fuck
>>
>>38463376
i'm living with friends now and my complex decided to switch me despite me resigning months ago, so no real fault of mine.
>>
>>38462129
watch ya watch ya watch ya back
watch ya back watch ya back
watch ya watch ya watch ya back
watch ya back watch ya back
>>
I've had a few blackies as housemates. They were quite conversational but never fuckin cleaned after themselves but would apologize and do it when you brought it out. I've had more issues with Indians though. They never clean and literally sleep in their own filth. I'd take a blackie over a curry any day.
>>
File: 41867412894127.png (368KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
41867412894127.png
368KB, 612x612px
>>38462466
>I actually had niggers for roommates. It was cool because they were pretty white
what?
>>
Disregard their race as it is an utterly irrelevant factor in how they are as individuals.
>>
>>38464224
The only people that say shit like this are ones that have never had to deal with niggers.

It's not 100% guaranteed but there's a reason the stereotypes exist.
>>
>>38462129
Let him teach you his was. You'll be a normie fuckboy in no time
>>
>>38463452
they smell like they havent showered in months
>>
use this time to get /fit/
>>
>>38462129
Apartment complexes give you room assignments? Do you share a lease?
>>
Had a black roommate once.

He was pretty cool, mostly played video games all day and watched Family Guy.

Only thing is, he was pretty fat and ate a lot.
Used a ton of toilet paper for some reason too.
>>
>>38462129
you also watch yourmoviesucks!!!
>>
>>38462129
Ask for non-chimp roommates?
>>
>>38462129
Had a black roommate freshmen year, pretty normal. Dressed and talked ghetto but cool dude.

OP - don't let /pol/ fuck with your mind
>>
File: 1482535736626.jpg (148KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482535736626.jpg
148KB, 1360x768px
>>38463267
>So what if they are black? Most blacks are cool and enjoy anime, weed and all that other good shit. Just have some fun and stop falling for memes

I would like a minute for rebuttal.
>>
>>38464667
Fucking this. These cucks defending blacks never lived near high nigger populations.

>lol I knew a black guy and he was based. don't listen to /pol/

Lock all your shit up. Do not reveal anything valuble to them. Get a sturdy lock installed on the bedroom door. Conceal carry, if possible in your state.
>>
>>38462129
feel them out. it shouldn't take long to do that. if they have that nigger vibe, GTFO immediately.
>>
mixed race guy here, fucking move, you do NOT want to live near blacks, trust me on this
>>
>>38462129
Learn about stereotypes, embrace new experiences.
>>
>>38464138
are you fucking retarded? he means that his roommates were black but didn't act like niggers
>>
>>38462129
Go mute and eventually become enslaved like the rest of humanity
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.