[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Move to China

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

If you feel so alienated by western life and society why not expatriate to China?

https://youtu.be/r2G2Ki5oZLQ

Japan peaked in tbe 80's and has been a completely stagnant society for almost thirty years, the autists and weebs here who hail it as a holy land are deluded.
>>
>>38461431
You know how many horrible webms of people being fucking destroyed in China I've seen?
I'd rather go to Taiwan
>>
>>38461454
Taiwan is China though, it's a province.
>>
Have you checked if that's difficult?

I've heard that getting any visas to China is nearly impossible.

Plus, the country just seems like a disaster, with all of the smog and poison.

If I had to move to Asia, I'd much rather move to somewhere a bit nicer and less oppressive, maybe Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc.

I do agree with you about Japan, though. It would be nice to visit, but moving there, hell no.
>>
>>38461481
Not if you ask the Taiwanese.
>>
because i can't into tonal languages

japanese pitch accent isn't too hard but there's no way i could learn chinese
>>
>>38461602
>I'd much rather move to somewhere a bit nicer and less oppressive
The "China is oppressive" meme is western propaganda m8, as long as you don't start publicly denouncing the government you'll be fine.
>>
>>38461431

Serptenza is from South Africa, anything is better by comparison
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
"Champ here is already way ahead of you. Isn't that right, Champ?"
>>
Lol

Winston must look so silly walking around Shenzhen with a suit and selfie stick in 30c heat
>>
>>38461431
Tell me more anon, I'm interested.
What can I do if I don't know the language?
>>
>>38461431
china is seriously a pretty cool place to live

Yeah, it's not a first world country. It's gonna be dirty. There's gonna be poor people.

But there's a certain kind of freedom living in third world countries you can never experience in the west

Walking through a city like shenzhen you can really feel it, it's one of the coolest cities in the world

I wouldn't mind living there honestly

>>38463186
Chinese is not that hard to learn
If you live there for a year you'll be fluent
>>
>>38461431
Fuck that shit. I wouldn't go live there even if I was paid to.

t. second generation chink
>>
>>38461602
>less oppressive
>Cambodia, Vietnam,
??

>>38461481
You'll never make friends with anyone from Taiwan if you think this way.
>>
>>38463839
All those other countries have a great number of retirees, that's a good indicator of a nicer and more affordable environment
>>
Would only consider it, if I had money, otherwise it's better to be poor in Europe.

My relatives in China though are quite wealthy, have several real estates, cars and whatever.

Good for them, but I don't want to have any relationship with them.
>>
File: 1500373429868.jpg (86KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500373429868.jpg
86KB, 800x420px
no dude there's no alienation , we are dead.
we are all dead.
>>
>>38461431
Chink here, unless you've got at least 50% asian facial features you're in for a bad time. Been around China following my father's business for a while. As a principle, most chinks doing business will cheat each other, but they'll cheat outsiders more than they will each other. iirc they passed a law a long while ago that prevents any non-citizens from owning property, not sure what exactly happened to that. Also low-level corruption is rampant and you need connections to get a lot of things done much faster. In order to grease palms you need a background first, that's the most important thing in China. Relatives or close friends of high ranking officials or state/regional officials have it very easy.

Regardless, you'll need to find a group of chinese/locals to hang with, otherwise there'll be absolutely no difference from China and the West. And enjoy learning 10,000+ Chinese characters to be literate. Honestly, if you aren't Asian there really is no point. I personally like it better in the Wes. In Asia, humans have far less value since there are so many of them. In the West, there is a lot of focus on human rights and individual contribution.

tl;dr it's a bad idea unless you're asian and can blend in
>>
>>38464123
Free software fanatics
>>
>>38464134
If you're white and go to China you will be a pussy magnet.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.