[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are part of an unbroken chain of successful reproducers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1492475448813.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492475448813.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>You are part of an unbroken chain of successful reproducers that goes back millions and millions of years.
>The chain breaks with you.
>tfw
>>
File: AFRAID.jpg (78KB, 496x515px) Image search: [Google]
AFRAID.jpg
78KB, 496x515px
Racemixing ruined that chain
>Tfw Mulatto
>>
>have serious long term girlfriend
>still not going to have kids
Eat shit, reproducing is immoral.
>>
It doesn't if your brother procreates.
>>
>unbroken chain
More of a branch that already has had plenty of twigs fall off.
>>
File: welp.png (569KB, 745x715px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
569KB, 745x715px
>>38461953
>>38461988
>only child of two only childs
>>
>>38461897
lmao, you're half man half nigger
like some sort of mythical beast
>>
>>38461358
my brother has a child tho
>>
>>38461358
>tfw have 2 sisters
Family bloodline won't die with me, but our surname will.
>>
>>38461358
if one more white person passes me on the street and smiles like this im punching them the fuck out
>>
File: chinigan.jpg (92KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
chinigan.jpg
92KB, 250x250px
wen the speget 2 hot n u burn ur chin n a lite bit drop on ur dik
>>
If I have a sister who is married is my line okay? I know the last name dies but that shit is gay anyways.
>>
>>38461953
My brother is a fuck-up, and will either kill himself or get himself killed before he ever manages to pass on his seed.
>>
>>38462126
bruh ikr lmao truuu *dabs*
>>
Luckily I have a half brother who has likely already reproduced and he doesn't have this totally fake last name.
>>
>>38461358
except chains that originated from your chain in the past broke millions of times too
just because something was around for a long time doesnt mean it has any inherent value
>>
My brother lives with his girlfriend of several years. They'll probably have a baby at some point and I'll just be that weird, quiet uncle who mummy and daddy won't talk about or say what he died of. Then the kid will ask why they don't have any cousins and they'll break down in tears.
>>
>>38461358
Don't worry, it's not a chain but a tapestry with lots of frayed ends. Lots of people like you have come before and lots of people like you will come after.
>>
File: AmQeLQW.jpg (123KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
AmQeLQW.jpg
123KB, 1136x1136px
>I literally enjoy life so much that I would recommend it to someone who has never lived enough to rip their soul out of the ether so that they can live, feeling just as I do because they inherit 50% of my DNA.

If I had my hiscore wiped off of a pacman console, then I wouldn't be too upset. I don't like playing pacman. It's Earth, it's not cosmically important.
>>
File: 41695711.jpg (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
41695711.jpg
40KB, 250x250px
women don't ask me out because I'm not a man
>>
>>38462258
life exists to create more life; that is what differentiates it from rocks or dirt or water

the fact that YOUR chain didn't break when all those others did earlier on....

the fact that it has managed to endure for a staggering period of time relative to a single human's lifespan...

it is a testament to your ancestors' ability to succeed in the main purpose of life.

yes, there are other chains, but your chain is still a chain, and to deny the significance of that is to deny the significance of life itself
>>
File: perfechin.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
perfechin.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
>TFW you got all the ladies
>>
>>38462359
The denial of the institution of adoption strikes are the core of the selfishness that threatens to destroy all of those chains.

DNA, at the end of the day, is information. If you stand for a message that resonates within the heart of man, even if it's not your own offspring, then your information can change the world. That world, mind you, is sorely aching from the emphasis that's put on "the main purpose of life."
>>
>>38462487
>he's literally one step away from willingly getting cucked and raising another man's child
hahaha
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.