[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight to the death: 20 Chads vs 100 Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: chad.jpg (7KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
7KB, 304x171px
Both groups are unarmed and put on opposite sides of a football field
>>
>>38461256
What do you think r9k? Could 100 robots defeat a group of 20 chads?
>>
>>38461270
>5v1

Yeah 100%
>>
>>38461300
i'm not too sure. the psychological aspect of 20 chads thundering towards robots and their battle cry would make 50% of robots cry and shit themselves. so really the fight is between 50 robots and 20 chads.
>>
being a robot does not mean you have to be weak
I probably could fuck up a few of them alone, as long as they don't know any martial arts
>>
>>38461256
I'd say at least 5 chads would be put off by the gross appearance and odor we give off, so they would keep their distance for a while. That means we'd only be dealing with 15 chads
>>
>>38461256

The chads would probably win unless the robots are sad big goys.
>>
The robots would all fuse together as one to battle all 20 chads
>>
What on earth makes you think Chad could beat a robot in a fight? Because he lifts? I've gotten into a fight with a Chad once, half a foot taller than me, huge arms. I blocked his pulled punches with my chin and knocked him out with a single foot sweep that sent him falling on the back of his head.
>>
im pretty well built and im still a total robot,

so if just a good chunck of the robots are built like me we could take em
>>
>>38461256
Whats the fat to thin robot ratio?
If they're all fat then robots win easy.
>>
I'm not a manlet and a weak piece of shit
>>
Never be violent with someone looking for an excuse to do the same. I'd give it to the robots.
>>
I don't know man depends on the age. I think at around 25 years old, Chad is a bit weaker due to constant partying, but around 30 years old robots are too weak due to excess of bad habits. Below 20 years old Chads definitely outpower robots 3:1 at least.

There's also the turbo autist robots who lift and practice martial arts. Probably the 1% but those are stronger than most Chads.
>>
I'm pretty small and only having a rudimentary Judo training but I'm pretty sure I could take 90% of non-martial artist sub 200lbs Chads purely due to having far less to lose, that and years of pent-up resentment
>>
100 would be enough to get in formations, enclose the enemy and flank them.
>>
>>38463037
It will take place in a football field. I don't think there can be any flanking?
>>
>>38461256
>all the robots are ready to go, standing on the field
>none of the twenty Chads show up to the fight
>they stay home and fuck girls instead
>robots declare themselves the victors and cry themselves to sleep
>>
Chad's would not even break sweat.
Molluscs would be destroyed.
>>
>>38461464
I don't know about that, a robot battle cry might make them uncomfortable and reluctant to touch us, therefore uncomfortable fighting us
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.