[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me why you want or not want to have children.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20

Explain to me why you want or not want to have children.
>>
>>38460437
I kinda want to have kids but not until im way older, hopefully ill have found /theone/ and run a smallish business.
>>
>>38460437
I want kids because I want to expand the family.
I would have had an older brother but mom miscarried and it really REALLY got to her.
My sister and I are without a doubt the single two most precious things in the world to her, and I want to give mom grandkids as thanks, because there's no other way to repay her.

Dad was a cheating dick though, so if nothing else I want children in a long successful marriage just so I can upstage that useless faggot and prove that I'm better than he is, and I'm not doomed to walk his footsteps.
>>
>>38460437
It's pretty easy - i dont see myself as a father.
>>
>>38460437
Children are a waste of time and money. I see no point in passing down my genetics and I just want to enjoy life.
>>
not until the system has collapsed, and women becomes mens property again
>>
No i don't cause i want my boyfriend all to myself and children would only drive him away from me
>>
>>38460620
this guy knows

orig orig fresh from the fridge
>>
I want a daughter because little girls are cute and I think I'd be able to love one a lot.
>>
I only want to have children as a way to exist after im dead. Ill fuck them up mentally in such a way that i will still be there somehow. Thus achieving two of my life desires: to trascend death and to become an antagonist for someone.
>>
I can't look after myself
A child would die in my care or at least end up an extremely fucked up adult.
>>
>>38460649
Same but girlfriend desu

Children ruin relationships
>>
>>38460437
>Do not want until eugenics ensures perfect product
My brother is literally retarded/autistic/tourettes etc etc

Unless I can ensure a perfect product I want nothing to do with that shiut
>>
>>38460669
>Children ruin relationships
Children is natural course of relationship.
>>
>>38460667
>making someone's life shitty is transcending death
Get a load of this autist
>>
>>38460667
You sound like the kind of chuuni that says that shit and then its all over his daughter/son like a retard.
>>
>>38460668
Also children are extremely annoying.
>>
>>38460687
Natural =/= good

Without reproduction a species goes extinct. Of course it's natural.
>>
File: 1487994986255.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487994986255.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>38460437
>Explain to me why you want or not want to have children

>want
I want to be a better father than mine was, one who doesn't beat their child so badly that he agrees not to see his son for years in order to not get placed in prison
I want to be a father who doesn't put his son down all the time and makes good memories instead of painful childhood ones we've both agreed never to talk about because we're all we have left of the family
I want to be a parent and give my child all the opportunities I was denied, I would put my child into a sport or martial art growing up to build confidence

>not want
I'm afraid of my genetics so I don't know if I should pass on my genes
I don't want to raise someone else's child
I have a hard time being a virgin in my mid 20's who can't hold a conversation with a human being that doesn't focus on my hobbies
>>
File: IMG_6133.jpg (32KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6133.jpg
32KB, 500x594px
I want kids. I found a very decent SO; if I didn't have that then I wouldn't.

It's almost like starting over when you have a child. You get the opportunity to expose them and give them the opportunities to things you never had. Teach them morals, respect, manners, etc. Make good people...in a way it makes you a better person. However, Its important to have money and to have support. It's not fun, for the parents or the child, to have kids when you're poor and struggling.

With that said I think 2-3 would be a good number of kids to have. I'm hoping in the next few years...but we'll see...what about you OP?
>>
>>38460719
>Teach them morals, respect, manners, etc. Make good people...in a way it makes you a better person
That doesnt mean that kids will grow up to be decent people.
>>
>tfw your daughter will never be this adorable

https://youtu.be/c7vHSlpw5n4
>>
They cost money, even if the girl is already gone.
WTF kind of deal is that?

>>38460620
This desu. If she is not all mine, why bother breeding her?
>>
>have aspberger's and don't want to pass that on to my children
>have trouble staying committed to personal friends so having an individual whose life is formed after my participation in it is too much
>feel like the only reason i would ever consider raising a child are for personal reasons and the idea of bringing a new person into the world to satisfy a personal sense of something seems cruel to that child
>want to contribute to the environment without having to give up eating meat
>>
>>38460719
>tfw have the money but oblivious to manners and morals so have nothing worthwhile to teach
>>
>>38460766
If both the parents are good people then there's a good chance the children will be too. Children learn from example and form their beliefs/personalities very early on. Certain aspects of their being, however, is determined by genetics. So that's why it's important to be careful who you have children with.
>>
>>38460816
>Certain aspects of their being, however, is determined by genetics. So that's why it's important to be careful who you have children with.
Two good people can make one bad.
>>
>>38460832
Not as likely, but sure it's possible
>>
because i can barely take care of myself
>>
>>38460437
because i'm a pedo
>>
File: dafne-keen.jpg (18KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
dafne-keen.jpg
18KB, 720x450px
I want to raise a son or a daughter but i dont want to share them with any woman. Guess ill try adopting. I heard is not as difficult as it sounds as long as you have a family (like grandparents or aunts or uncles for the adopted child) and as long as you can accept someone sick/over 7 years old.
>>
>>38460437
I would never want to bring children into the world. If I had a child today, as in I impregnated some slut tonight, they'd be born in approx 9 months so that would put their birthday sometime around next spring.

I would be raising a child in the age of;
>"trans" rights aka sexual degeneracy
>mass immigration from subhuman barbarians
>globalism
>communist control of science and academia
>communist control of the media
>daily muslim terror attacks
i could go on but you get the idea.

The only way i'd consider having kids is if I survived a global war in which all the aforementioned and more were exterminated with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>38460437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_dXp0eF8s0
>>
>>38460878
Would you enact your fantasies if you had a child?
>>
>>38460437

I have no realistic chance at procreating, so whether or not I want it is irrelevant
>>
>>38460987
It's probably better off that you don't breed with those shit political views
>>
>>38461008
No, but I don't want to be made to care for one either
>>
Because if I tell myself I don't want a family, knowing I'll never have one hurts a tiny bit less.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HodGsytFYo

this pretty much explains it
>>
>>38460987
Yeah bro I feel you.

My SO if from a different culture. In her country gays and trans are NOT tolerated. When I'm around her and members of her culture it feels like I'm taking a step back in time. She truly reminds me of my grandmother. It's rather nice, really. They respect their Elders, people smile at you, they punish bad behavior, women are very traditional, drinking/drugs/smoking is looked down upon, everyone goes to church Sundays, etc.

I know our kids will have a good chance in today's world. It will take decades for her cultural to crumble. But my suggestion to you is to open up, and learn about other cultures. Not everything is lost and gone.
>>
If I had a magic wand I would have kids when I'm 30+ (I'm a guy btw). I'm 20 and socially retarded with aspergers and still a virgin. I'm not hideous but I'm 5'8" and Jew nose.
>>
>>38461055
are you a communist or a jihadi?

either way i hate you.
>>
File: quote schopenhauer.jpg (247KB, 740x980px) Image search: [Google]
quote schopenhauer.jpg
247KB, 740x980px
>>38460437
because nothing is more important than keeping my family alive.
i could not live with myself if i knew i was the last part in a chain that went on for millions of years. i could not live knowing that the amazing parents and grandparents i had made me, only to see it all end with me.

hell, id settly for an ugly fatty and get that slut pregnant if i had no other choice.
my older half brother is already dad, but that only satisfies my fathers side.
i need to make kids to keep my mothers side intact.
>>
Oh man I have so many reasons I don't wanna have kids
>Small children/babies terrify me
>My wife being in discomfort for 9 months sounds like a nightmare I wouldn't wish on anybody
>Child birth is a horrible pain and I wouldn't want my wife to go through that
>Can't imagine ever being financially stable, let alone tossing a dependant into the mix
>Having kids usually puts strain on a relationship, and finding love is the only thing I want out of life
>If all that wasn't enough, I simply don't have a desire to procreate, I just want to be in a loving relationship

I get why people have the desire to have kids, I don't know why I don't have it, I just don't. It's difficult to find a girl that wants a commitment but no kids though so I'm scared I'm never gonna find the one thing I'm looking for
>>
>>38461542
>"trans" rights aka sexual degeneracy
I don't like trans people much either but they're still people and deserve rights.
>mass immigration from subhuman barbarians
"Subhuman barbarians". Aka brown people.
>globalism
This is bad how
>communist control of science and academia
"Facts don't align with my political views"
>communist control of the media
"The media doesn't like donald trump"
>daily muslim terror attacks
The world is a huge place. The chance that you'll get killed by a terrorist attack is ridiculously tiny. Not using this point to justify immigration but "muh terrorist attacks" is a really shitty reason not to have a kid.
>>
>>38460437
I want plenty of kids, but I don't want to be a father. I just want to impregnate women from all over the world like Mr Khan.
I'm not Black.
>>
>>38460437

I'm only 20 now, so I'm not in a rush for marriage or kids obviously. But 15 years from now, I'd like to have kids and a nice wife. I just hope my kids turn out to be happy, don't want them to be a sad fuck like me.
>>
>>38461872
>I don't like trans people much either but they're still people and deserve rights.
It is unacceptable to promote an ideology that promotes mental defects.

>"Subhuman barbarians". Aka brown people.
People from cultures that literally shit in the open, throw rocks at women for being raped and behead people from drinking alcohol, etc, etc.

>This is bad how (globalism)
thinking that the hoardes of 3rd world savages are equal to the western world is delusional.

>Facts don't align with my political views
communists do not allow free speech on college campus', the persecution of christians at the behest of islamic infiltrators.

>The media doesn't like donald trump
the media who is owned by a handful of communists hates Nationalism and Americanism.

>The world is a huge place. The chance that you'll get killed by a terrorist attack is ridiculously tiny. Not using this point to justify immigration but "muh terrorist attacks" is a really shitty reason not to have a kid

correct, I couldn't care less about europeans being butchered buy muslims, but they continue to act as if nothing is wrong, and ignore the problem.

A Europe in where terrorism is almost permissible means that Europe is no longer compatible with Americanism.
>>
>>38462034
They will be a sad fuck like you if you act that way. Kids pick up things very easily. Practice on being a better and more positive person if you want to end up with "happy" kids.

Also just FYI if you intend to marry someone your same age I'd be careful with having a woman have kids at 35. That's the cut off age for high risk pregnancies. The risk of autism like triples past 35, and theres an increase in complications for the woman to recover as-well.
>>
I have anxiety and depression.
I just want to sit inside all day. I know how to be a better father than my dad was (don't drink and beat the shit out of mom and treat people like actual human beings) but it's not like I can be Chad.

Having kids would be terrifying. One small slip and you've fucked them up for life.
Sometimes I can meme myself into being strong for like 2 weeks if something really needs to get done. Then after it's over and the smoke clears I reflect on my actions and wonder how I did it.

But imagine having kids, and then having to be strong for. ever. It would break me and then they'd end up broken too. I'm just not a good person.
>>
I do not want kids for the following reasons
>Bad genetics + genetic heart disease in my family.
>Wouldn't be a good parent.
>I don't want the responsibility of kids.
>Don't like kids.
That's all folks.
>>
The world is overpopulated anon we don't need any more pieces of shit on earth

also don't like roasties
>>
>>38462431
>The world is overpopulated
Incorrect.

>we don't need any more pieces of shit on earth
Agreed. KYS.
>>
Because I'd be a terrible father figure.
>>
Part of me would like to have kids but I just know that I would not be able to put up with the stress from it all. When it started crying I would not know what to do at all and would likely panic. If it was a girl it would kill me inside when I see her going around in slutwear and being a social media whore which I know would happen no matter how much you try to shield them from it, which ironically has the opposite effect.

There is that, plus I have a genetic bone condition I don't want to pass on plus I worry about my mental health being passed down onto it.
>>
I drank mine by investing myself into a can of Monster energy drink on accident.
>>
>>38460437
In my opinion they're a waste of time & money. Even if I did, I would probably be seen as too strict by some people. Guess it didn't really help being raised in a military family.

That & Im not into women.
>>
>>38462431

>The world is overpopulated

It's funny how ONLY white people ever say this.
>>
>>38460437
I would probably go for it if it didn't imply getting married. I'm not opposed to that either, but I haven't found anyone who I think I could stand being with for that long.
>>
>>38462063
>all this delusional victim role shit in this post
>complaining about others having mental defects
kek, go outside more anon. It's ok, the muzzies and their commie friends aren't gonna blow you up
>>
>>38462671

Because the family as a traditional structure isn't valued in white countries anymore, but doesn't change the fact that many countries are overpopulated and the individual has become expendable even in developed countries where overpopulation doesn't threaten to put a strain on resources
>>
>>38460437

I want to have cute twins daughters... desu

>video reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiN12RJr_BQ
>>
>>38460437
Because I'm a failure and I would just be fucking up another persons life
>>
File: téléchargement.png (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
5KB, 183x275px
I don't want children because I'm an antinatalist.
>>
>>38462116

you're right. although I am starting to cheer up in my life desu, hopefully I can keep it up.

and yeah, I'd want my wife to be a little bit younger than me
>>
>>38460437
I'm a just world, where I could guarantee their happiness or at least contentness, I would. I would even have them in this world if I could find a loving mother but also provide them with the life I'd want (aka far from civilisation in the woods)

Even so, I consider it immoral. I probably won't have kids, and I doubt I'll have any relationships ever so it doesn't really matter
>>
Irrelevant, I will never have sex
>>
I don't understand what motivates people to create consciousness. I feel as though life is an unnecessary burden I didn't ask for and would not want to inflict on others.
>>
I plan on getting married and having kids as soon as I finish college and get a job.
>>
File: Bloodline.png (2MB, 747x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodline.png
2MB, 747x1200px
>>38460437
I just want to have sons who will pick up the pieces and lead the life I always dreamed of: Travelling the world and going on an adventure to find long lost treasures and unravel the mysteries of the world. If I have a daughter then she would just ride the cock carousel and settle for some beta faggot in her 30's.
>>
I want to
>get a gf
>marry her
>have a couple of kids
>watch them grow
>save up money to send them to a good college
>share all the ups and downs of a normal family life with my wife
>>
>>38464140
And then in your late 30's/early 40's the love fades away, she loses interest in you and finds a new young high test bull to please her. At this point she divorces you, takes half of your assets and all the children and leaves you with nothing to your name.

Take the MGTOW pill while you can m8
>>
File: 1496091173333.jpg (144KB, 1280x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1496091173333.jpg
144KB, 1280x1369px
>>38460437
KEK. ALL THE DELUSIONNAL PEOPLE HERE WHO'LL GETTING ASS RAPED IN DIVORCE AND/OR WILL PAY CHILD SUPPORT IN THE FIVE OR TEN YEARS FROM NOW. HOLY KEK YOU BLUEPILLED FAGGOTS.
>>
File: 1500015254897.jpg (199KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500015254897.jpg
199KB, 436x600px
>>38464243
This

Just young children who know nothing about the inner working of women
>>
>not want
I have 120k in student loan debt at 28.
I am starting my healthcare career now.
manlet 5'5, avg intelligence, acne scars (would not want to pass on to children and have them suffer like I have).
I enjoy traveling and my free time, kids would not make that possible.
I would rather spend my money on cars and hobbies.
I would be a lazy father.
>>
>>38464345
>120k in student loan debt
How is capitalism not retarded again?
>>
>>38460987
I'm glad /pol/tards aren't breeding.
>>
>>38460437
I decided I didn't want children when my sister had them, and I saw how time consuming, stressful and generally shit it is. Also her kids are little shits and I realised that I basically hate kids. I hate how stupid they are and they don't know anything, and they always want attention. Like no I don't want to push a toy car push it by yourself, god damn.

Anyway, forgive me.
>>
>>38464345
I forgot to also mention that I think marriage these days is a farce.

>>38464386
Don't be foolish, I could have easily chosen to go to a cheaper in state school but I went private out of state.
>>
>>38464443
>cheaper
>paying for college at all
>>
>>38464494
You would not be able to attain my desired healthcare occupation without graduate school.
>>
>>38462201
You sound like me. I feel like I could be a wonderful parent.. but then I remember I never want to go outside and literally have to force myself to get through things. I think, but if I have a child, I will have to go out and do things right? For them. And I really believe I would. But that risk. What if I can't be strong enough? They end up like me. I can't do that to a child.
>>
>>38462431
>the world is overpopulated
The third world.
Birth rates are below replacement level in the west. Not having children doesn't solve overpopulation, the government will just replace you with brown people, the same brown people they flood with aid to keep pumping out 10 kids per woman.
>>
I do not want kids mainly because I have no way of knowing if they want to be born or not. I would feel terrible forcing them to suffer through a life they do not want. Plus genetically they would like have many mental and physical issues.
>>
>>38460437
>having kids
Only way outside any degenerate city and bad influences. Would be especially bad if you had a girl.
>raise her strict=she will slut it up to make up for all the prude years
>raise her liberally=she'll turn into a slut eventually
there's no winning
>>
>>38460719
>has gf
>wants kids
>browses r9k
wew lad
>>
>>38460437
tfw no Mutant qt to warm my bed
>>
File: Good-morning-wishes-hot-coffee.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Good-morning-wishes-hot-coffee.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
I have hydrocephalus and a host of other health issues that could possibly be inherited. My girlfriend wants kids, but we might just end up adopting. Life sucks, but I really would never put some kid through the shit I went through growing up. I am a robot, not a monster.

>Still fuck though
>>
Why would I own those little pieces of shit anything? Do you have any fucking idea of all the things i would have to give them? all of that could be used into things that are not going to be a waste
A better start at life than the one i had.
An overall better life than the one i have
And more and more shit.
Oh and existence
Who are they to deserve that?
>>
Only if my daughter is an inmortal killing machine that speaks mexican. If not whats the fucking point.
>>
File: 1500414404134.jpg (38KB, 384x306px) Image search: [Google]
1500414404134.jpg
38KB, 384x306px
want to have lots of kids , we will need them when yahwh returns.
>>
>>38467393
got more anonnichi?
>>
File: shadd.png (385KB, 344x820px) Image search: [Google]
shadd.png
385KB, 344x820px
>>38467497
sure, but now i think ill get banned for it
>>
>>38464546

Yes the risk is too great no one should have to live like I do it's spiritual death (followed shortly by physical death)
>>
>>38467534
nice
are there some more. if so then tell me where i can find the rest?
>>
>>38467586
you really dont know Shadman?
>>
>>38460437
I want children for the sake of completing my duty in life.

Ultimately, though, even if I do have spawn, they probably won't be very good at continuing the bloodline.

My ancestors are crying at me, normies, can you say the same?
>>
>>38467616
i know him, and i knew that little incident related to those pictures, me, being a paranoid never truly bothered to search for them
until now of course.
but enough is enough, thank you anon
>>
File: >shadman.jpg (30KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
>shadman.jpg
30KB, 600x902px
>>38467393
>>38467534
>>38467616
You're not going to get banned for posting Shadman, but you should.
>>
I'm a mixed race mutt and a miserable person. I'd rather not give my trash genes to someone else. I want to get sterilized, but they won't do it for a 25 year old without kids.
>>
File: Harambe.jpg (90KB, 644x604px) Image search: [Google]
Harambe.jpg
90KB, 644x604px
>>38467652
You are not going to be banned for posting an overused reaction picture from catdog with a pseudo-original comment, but you should.
>>
>>38460437
So some bitch can take them away from me with my home and get to live off my child support for 18 years while I live in a 1 bed room apartment and only get to see my child every other weekend and she will end up seeing it as a chore and hate me
>>
File: yt1flspkkfaz.jpg (82KB, 768x892px) Image search: [Google]
yt1flspkkfaz.jpg
82KB, 768x892px
>>38460437
I don't want to have people dependent on me
>>
>>38464243
The world is fucked. Marriage is useless.
>>
>>38467679
Dude your fine you don't have to feel bad for being mixed raced. It's not like being mixed is a bad thing. Also it wasn't your choice don't beat yourself up over something you couldn't prevent. Take this with a grain of salt though as I don't know what it's like to be mix raced. I have 2 Sudanese parents
>>
>>38468048
God damn someone has been fucking scarred
>>
>>38460589
>do not want
Well, to start off I have some really bad genetics, some illness and complications and don't want to pass that to my kid
Then there's the time, money and patience thing that I'll have to have and I don't think I'm ready for that
In the other hand a kinda want it if I find /theone/ and hopefully I won't pass my bad genes ( I calculated once, if my kid is with a woman with no compatible genes with the complications there is like a 15% chance that the kid will have it ). I want to be a better dad than mine was and I guess it's pretty fulfilling too
>>
I probably wouldn't. There is a slight change that a magic girl will persuade me into it, but chances are our children will be 2D.
>>
File: 1493835517565.png (30KB, 547x603px) Image search: [Google]
1493835517565.png
30KB, 547x603px
>>38460437
I want to have kids because I just want to be able to bring more decent people in the world. Honestly thought about adopting a kid and then having a biological just so some of my genes get passed around but I don't just be a dick and not help out another child in need.
>inb4 whiteknight moralfag
>>
>>38468642
Whiteknight moralfag
>>
>>38460719
Stick a bomb in your roast beef vagina, slut.
>>
>>38460437
I dont think I'll ever have the financial security.

I believe you shouldnt have a kid unless you can comfortably pay for him/her for the rest of their lives. Bringing a being into existence is quite literally the single most selfish thing you can do.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.