[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NIGHT MARES THREAD/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: grimreap.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grimreap.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
who here gets lots of nightmares? I get nightmares nearly every night, it's partly why they diagnosed me with ptsd and gave me a medical marijuana card (I don't think I have PTSD, but I do have a lot of nightmares).

I'm supposed to take Prazosin for my nightmares but I never take it. Last night I dreamed that I had murdered several people, no one knew I did it, but then people started getting suspicious and I had a huge feeling of dread as the police and the community started closing in on me. It was a strange nightmare.
>>
File: 1487639555392.png (72KB, 330x430px) Image search: [Google]
1487639555392.png
72KB, 330x430px
>>38460224
>tfw you don't get nightmares anymore
>tfw you sleep, then wake up without remembering anything

Fuck me and my boring ass mind
>>
>>38460224
>marijuana
Get out of here you degenerate junkie. I can't wait till you move on to harder stuff and OD
>>
File: tongue.png (227KB, 905x813px) Image search: [Google]
tongue.png
227KB, 905x813px
>>38460224
I used to have nightmares, but now they're not really as scary anymore. Some of them are frightening, but whenever the bad guy shows up I tend to be pretty good and killing him.

Also, for some reason my giantess fetish tends to appear in my dreams semi-frequently, but it's never arousing, only terrifying (I'm not into vore, and that's generally what happens when I have those dreams).
>>
>>38460224
I get night terrors.
I scream. I shout. I thrash around the place. Shits fucked.
>>
File: creepypasta.jpg (45KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
creepypasta.jpg
45KB, 450x338px
>>38460224
Here is my favorite night mare OP I hope you enjoy it
>>
>>38461279
What are night terrors friend?

oregano
>>
I always get nightmares of a tooth coming loose, and I keep probing it and probing it with my tongue until it eventually falls out.

Slightly less often its a finger nail
>>
File: 1496161108836f.png (525KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1496161108836f.png
525KB, 654x539px
>struggling through severe anger/depression
>Suicidal & Homicidal thoughts
>Depression causes my sleep pattern to be completely screwed.
>For a year I regularly receive lucid sleep paralysis type dreams
>The dreams always start in the room I'm currently sleeping in and it's from the view I have in bed
>Eventually while I'm dreaming I realize I'm in a dream
>My mind takes a toll for the worse, I lack the self control to steer the Lucid dream into something positive
>Always conjur monsters, demons, and ghosts who inch towards my bed, or rush towards me
>A new monster approached me one day
>A person who was demonically possessed
>They rush towards my bedside with a low demented and inhuman voice
>This demon crawls right on top of me as I sleep
>Suddenly see the face of who is attacking me
>It's my own face
>A demonic version
>Immediately feel intense chills and shivers all over my body
>then I wake up

I'd regularly have to stay up for at least 10 minutes before going back to sleep, or else I would slip back into the same Lucid nightmares.
These dreams were all caused by the pain of my ex cheating on me and making me have daily suicidal and homicidal thoughts.
The dream truly revealed something about myself.

Luckily my depression has gotten better and I no longer have such dreams.
>>
Bumping the thread because this sounds very interesting.
>>
>>38463159
I've had a similar dream where I've met my "evil twin". However, he started speaking in tongues and had strange body language/facial expressions.
>>
All of my nightmares involve me getting exposed or outed as bad/stupid/ugly/worthless in front of a crowd.

wat mean
>>
>>38463159
desu I thought the spoiler text was going to reveal that it was the loch ness monster and he wanted tree fiddy
>>
>>38461330
>Night Mare
LMAOOOOOO NICE 1 NIBBA !!!! XDXDXD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.