[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you robots get the feel that nothing is ever enough? That

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 13VRIdle.png (74KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
13VRIdle.png
74KB, 410x410px
Do you robots get the feel that nothing is ever enough?
That you want something GRAND to happen?
That life is boring no matter what you achieve?
How do you cope?
>>
>>38460008
Literally everyone feels that way until you accept what you have is already more than enough.
>>
>>38460050
Do you accept it? How?
>>
I am just looking forward to law school, but I know that won't work out. I am just hoping that 10 years down the line, I can make enough money to disappear in some third world country. I plan on buying some Fentanyl and killing myself in a remote place where no one will find my body and figure out I died a lonely virgin.
>>
>>38460172
why not just kys now instead of going through all that
>>
>>38460050
I think that's the point of being alive to begin with.
>settling for shit just to be "happy"
>not realizing wanting to be happy can be problematic too
>>
>>38460206

Like I said, I want to disappear first. And to do that I need a substantial amount of money. I also need time, so that I can slowly detach myself from my family so they won't go looking for me.
>>
File: Schopenhauer Wojak.jpg (127KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer Wojak.jpg
127KB, 576x635px
>>38460094
I've never liked all this bullshit humans do. People are always causing problems just because they want something to do. It boggles my mind how people are incapable of shutting the fuck up and do nothing.

The quote from the picture I posted above is from Schopenhauer, pretty much the only philosopher I really agree with and can relate to. He argues that there's two things you should really do with your life. The best way to live is to become a sage, completely detached from the world. As most people are incapable of doing so, the second solution is to become immersed in the arts. Spend your time enjoying the creations of others and possibly creating something yourself. It's the only long-term solution to the inherent misery of life.
>>
I've achieved a lot in my life and what I've found is that you always need to do more to get the same satisfaction you did with your smaller, early victories.

So, to cope, you have to up your game. Take more risks or go "bigger" in whatever way that means to you.
>>
once i get to high school things will be different, everyone is more mature there
once i get to college it'll be different, i'll have tons of opportunities and finally be on my own
once i get a job things will be different, i'll be a free man and i'll be able to do the things i really want
once i get married things will be different, i'll have a stable life and i'll be happy because i'll finally have control
once i retire things will be different, i'll be out of that jail of a job and i'll be able to do whatever i want with my free time
once i die things will be different
>>
>>38460330

looking forward to that last one
>>
>>38460216
In which direction are you saying this? Such an argument can be raised for a couple different points. I agree with your statement on the grounds that it's senseless to try to be happy, as in joyful, all the time, but I do believe that it's important for one to be content in life, which is how a lot of people use the word happy.

Judging from the rest of your post, it seems like you're more inclined to be arguing that there are things in life more important than your own self-satisfaction. As in once you're happy, you stop moving forward despite it being important to keep striving for greatness indefinitely, regardless of the cost. I have some respect for such notions of greatness, but people often take it too far, making it the largest cause of evil in the world.
>>
>>38460296
That's called dopamine addiction.
>>
>>38460245
who gives a flying fuck what happens after you die? the world may as well not exist as soon as you pull the trigger. you're either a normie or the biggest fucking autismo on here
>>
>>38460008
I would just kill myself, but then I would have nothing to look forward to.
>>
>>38460618
that'd be great famn
>>
>>38460008
Yes to all questions.
>How do you cope?
I don't cope at all, my life is in opposition to what I wish it was.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.