/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Weird things you can do Sometimes I can see a picture of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1472758207330.jpg (60KB, 412x627px) Image search: [Google]
1472758207330.jpg
60KB, 412x627px
ITT:Weird things you can do

Sometimes I can see a picture of a person or thing and get a faint whiff of what said person or place smells like. Even if I've never been in physical contact with them/it.

What can you guys do? Maybe we can make some autistic version of Xavier's School for the Gifted.
>>
Ive gotten good at controling my dreams and contructing a new life in that dream world
>>
I'm still alive even though I no longer have a reason to be.
>>
>>38459761
How are you certain that this world isn't the dream world and you just have a really nice life?
>>
>>38459938
certain things that happen only in dream like
>trouble making out words or reading
>time constantly changing
>gravity often changing
>people acting robotic
>its always very bright in my dreams

stuff like that, iv never had a dream that lasted more than 34 hours (dream time)
>>
File: 1498625662936.jpg (174KB, 423x602px) Image search: [Google]
1498625662936.jpg
174KB, 423x602px
>>38459710
Hoo boy. Autismo superpowers it is:

>If I look at a blank sheet of paper with the intent to draw, I can literally see the image on the paper and just trace it; basically, the image forms out of the imperfect texture/grain in the paper al la pareidolia
>I can write without looking and it's still straight and legible.
>I literally see words when people talk, like a dialogue box or closed-captions, which makes me very good at spelling
>I can recall pretty much everything I've ever learned or experienced by literally "feeling around" for it, like every memory has a specific feeling and place to it and even unrelated shit will lead me to what I'm looking for if I just fumble about and feel around
>I have a sort of built-in calendar like a winding ribbon where every month has a different color and I'm moving along the length of the ribbon as time passes
>I smell/taste colors
>sometimes I experience colors that don't exist because I hear them or smell them or something
>I can feel things like math, logic, and language in my body
>I can feel music and sound as tactile sensations/motion/etc.
>sensations like pain and pressure are visible and colored
>I can do that number-color thing
>I can see but actually rely more on my hearing to navigate the world, but really I'm relying on the feeling in my body more than the sound itself

That's honestly not even all of it. My whole nervous system is just wonky. Actually got sent to therapy for Sensory Processing Disorder when I was a kid.
>>
>>38460107
Alright but those sound pretty decent if not mildly annoying.
>>
>>38460234
It's actually kind of awesome most of the time. They're minor superpowers. It only gets annoying under certain circumstances, like if a particular sound feels painful/awkwardly sexual.
>>
>>38459710
i can hear music when there isn't, and can perfectly replicate a song to the point where it is as if it's actually there.

i'm not sure that's a superpower, and i feel like other people can do it too.
>>
>>38460107
>>38460280
Wow you have synesthesia my dude. What sounds feel "awkwardly sexual"?
>>
>>38460366
Same.

I actually do this a lot when I space out. Like, I'll spend 40 minutes of a class I'm spacing out in just listening to an album in my head.

I also get music dreams. Sometimes, it's a cover of a song I really like, and sometimes it's music I've never heard before. That'd probably be really handy if I could actually play music.
>>
I pretend I'm eating MREs
>>
File: 1492403550411.jpg (207KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1492403550411.jpg
207KB, 500x488px
>autistic
>tfw no special autism powers
>>
I used to be able to see snippets of the future, although it was more like Deja vu. For example:
>freshman year of high school
>in math class and the class retard delinquent starts getting into a fight with the teacher
>next day they get into a fight again
>15 seconds into it I realize its the same exact thing, word for word
>nobody in class says anything or acts strange that they're saying the exact same shit as yesterday, these kids were the type to say something like that
That was the last time that happened and I missed it, happened constantly throughout elementary school though.
>>
>>38460520
its your memory messing with you, your mind is perceiving it as a memory and thats why if that moment stopped and someone asked you what would happen next you wouldnt know.
>>
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>>38460393
>Wow you have synesthesia my dude.
Yeah. I didn't even know that was a thing until recently. I sorta just assumed everybody was like that.

Again, what's weird is that what I posted isn't even all of it. Once I actually started reading about it, it turned out that things like kinetics and tactile input are considered distinct, so I've probably got at least a dozen of the reported kinds of synesthesia, if not more, and every so often, it'll dawn on me that something else I've got falls under it. I honestly probably wouldn't even believe myself if I were somebody else, and I've got no clue what the odds are of somebody being cross-wired this hard.

>What sounds feel "awkwardly sexual"?
Certain people's voices, sometimes. It's not even, "Oh boy, that's a sexy voice," it's, "Why is this voice localized in my dick so much; stop touching me there."

It happens sometimes when people touch or fiddle with stuff/themselves/other people, too. I swear I can feel it.

My favorite orgasms are purple.

>>38460520
Huh. That's strange. Do you ever dream of things that happen later?
>>
>>38459993
Your dreams are brighter than my future.
>>
When I read the words become highlighted in a light grey. Just noticed it and never tried it with colors.
>>
>>38460663
What do you mean? Do the words you've read get highlighted? Like scrolling?

>>38460404
Do you pretend you're squeezing out football-sized shits, too?
>>
>>38460610
>do you ever dream of things that happen later
No, it worked kind of like in That's So Raven, except I thought it was happening then until it really happened at a later date.
>>
>>38460610
>My favorite orgasms are purple.
Oh boy that might be the most autistic thing I've ever read on this board, and I've been around for a long fucking time.
>>
>>38460610
It's super uncommon and you got the good shit. That drawing shit makes me super jealous. Enjoy it my dude.
>>
File: 1496292532430.jpg (59KB, 560x564px) Image search: [Google]
1496292532430.jpg
59KB, 560x564px
>can tell the taste of anything by how it looks/smells., Sometimes I get multiple options as well.
>Know which cup sized girls are just by looking at 1 picture of them in a shirt.
>Can write on the keyboard with closed eyes, did this without opening my eyes (only this one), can also talk to people and type near perfectly and at the same time.
>Know when someone's is gonna talk by them breathing in right before it.
>recognise my mother's and sister's clothes without having seen them in it, can tell the difference between it.
>Know how my sister, mother and dad knock.
>Can predict human behavior easily.

Sometimes I also see things in the my vision that aren't there, black silhouettes of people and cats.
>>
>>38461030
>black silhouettes of people

Bad news, brah.
>>
>>38460610
>ywn have purple orgasms
I didn't know that's something I wanted until today
>>
File: 1496021692659.png (179KB, 270x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496021692659.png
179KB, 270x277px
>>38461050
Nuh uh, I've talked to people about this and they said it normals.
They usually appear in the corner of my vision, and someties they're even coloured.
>>
When i shit at public places i look at the tiles on the ground to find pictures of things. it is like looking at clouds but I am shitting.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.