[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minecraft /r9k/ Server

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: comfyvillage.jpg (410KB, 1536x843px) Image search: [Google]
comfyvillage.jpg
410KB, 1536x843px
Hey anon, are you refreshing the front page of r9k and only seeing subpar threads? Have you hidden most of them, and just wish the normalfags would go back to >>>/soc/ instead of shitting up what was once your homeboard? Do you long to connect to other robots, and maybe even want to express yourself through the magic of a comfy game of autismblocks?
If that is the case, then please give this /r9k/-populated Minecraft 1.12 server a try!

IP: NEETparadise.sytes.net

We have
>no drama
>no trap/fembot attentionwhoring
>small, comfy and tight-knit r9k-archetype userbase
>/home, grief prevention and chest guarding plugins
>>
File: Anime Girl Pepe.png (596KB, 999x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Girl Pepe.png
596KB, 999x1228px
>>38459536
Looks super comfy, anon.
>>
File: 1496509744570.jpg (23KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1496509744570.jpg
23KB, 232x197px
fuck this shit, these servers always go to shit, I wish I didnt spend money to play on a fucking server that died a day after
>>
>>38459659
This one has been active for a while.
We have a second little comfy town active users built.
>>
>>38459659
The problem is that after the fall of landofeels the low amount of /r9k/ autismblocks long-term players got stretched out over many different makeshift servers, making all of them equally dead. There is still a long way until Reunification, so meanwhile playing on this server is the best we can do.
>>
File: Monster Girl Ram 2.png (784KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Girl Ram 2.png
784KB, 708x1000px
Vel bullies monster girls.
>:(
>>
Join, nyaggers.
>>
How many peoole are currently in the server?
>>
ill totally join even though my computer can barely even run minecraft. How many people are in the server?
>>
>>38460954
>>38461172
7-8 atm.
>>
File: more cheering.png (131KB, 474x558px) Image search: [Google]
more cheering.png
131KB, 474x558px
Pretty good server desu
>>
Fuck it I'll bump to front page.
>>
does it play on pirated minecraft?
>>
Yo op you should really start samefagging more. Get you more publicity. You aren't reeling in (you)s if you play it fair.
>>
Hey op if I join will it be a quick walk to where the Action is?
Will we build a city? I'll help
>>
does it work on pirated clients ??
>>
>>38461556
>>38461682
Since anyone could join as anyone else with a cracked client, it had to be restricted to normal MC accounts. My condolence anons, but we'll welcome you with open arms anytime you decide to join with a bought account!
>>
>>38461890
fucking jews

no wonder this was not original
>>
File: IMG_1052.jpg (25KB, 343x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
25KB, 343x355px
>tfw you have a chance to play on a server sans 12 year old autismo players and admins.
>>
>>38462041
House MD was a 10/10 show, especially the bro ending with Wilson, what a heartwarming story.

>tfw no other good medical show
>>
bumporinooo
orginin
>>
1.12 is shit fuckin Microsoft ruined the game only real shit is up to 1.8 REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38462077
>glorifying drugs, degeneracy and nihilism is 10/10
you're gonna love rick and morty
>>
shit looks really comfy, cant wait to play
>>
>>38462077
Agreed, I have never binged/completed a TV show besides House. The fact that it ended before it went to shit makes it 1000000 times better. That and the fact that they got rid of
>>
>>38462097
Anything above beta 1.7.3 is irredeemable tier honestly.
>>
is there a way i can join with that windows 10 minecraft version thing
>>
>>38462123
cont. (fucking Comcast) Kutner and were to handle actors leaving House to do other things.
>>
>>38462125
Well at least 1.8 was failed by Mojang and not by fucking Microsoft
>>
>>38462117
You can watch shows without contrasting each and every detail to real life, and honestly some of the themes used were just used because of the pure lunacy within. If you've ever written a novel you'd understand the position of the writers.
>>
>>38459536
>>/home, grief prevention and chest guarding plugins

Count me out pussy
>>
>>38462229
>the position of the writers.
>drugs, degeneracy and nihilism draw viewers
wow really hard and deep, next you'll tell me GoT would have the same viewership without the sex scenes
>>
>>38461890
>Since anyone could join as anyone else with a cracked client
That's wrong, there are auth plugins.
>>
>>38462165
Probably not, but I think I've seen somewhere that you can use the java edition too if you have the Win10 version, you may want to follow up on that.
>>
>>38462302
ah nice ill look into it
>>
>>38462283
I was not defending the usage of drugs, degeneracy and nihilism to draw more viewers, and many watch GoT purely because of the sex parts. It's just that there are multiple reasons for why those things are in most shows(you even listed the viewership one), and that taking it on headfront level is not the wisest decision since there probably are other themes within you can enjoy. Just look how the fags on /a/ watch their SoL shows.
>>
>>38462386
next level goalpost moving
>>
>>38462292
Can you elaborate, anon? If they function as well as the Mojang auth system, I really want to hear more.
>>
>>38462440
Basically, it creates a serverside auth system separate from the official Mojang one. So the first time an user logs into your server they must create a password and they will use that everytime they log in. This allows for both pirated and official clients to play safely as their usernames can't be hijacked (character inventory and movement stays locked until player inputs the password)
>>
Fuck you and your premium server. Ain't out there brokeass robots? Damn
>>
>not entirely vanilla
S H I T
>>
>>38462686
The plugins are there to bring added convenience to all dear anons, removing the grief prevention for example would make anyone able to grief the aesthetic structures others have put up on the world. This is a r9k-centered place to be comfortable and to express yourself in, free from the attacks of vulgar normalfags, attentionwhores and underageb& of any kind.
>>
10/10 experience just settled in comfown. They are friendly against refugees.
>>
Will anyone be on around 10? really want to join but thats the only time i can play
>>
bummmppppppppppppppdp
>>
>>38463019
Posting a timezone is of essence, anon.
>>
>>38463451
10:00 edt
>>
>>38463517
Most likely, yes, and in an original way too domo arigato robot-san.
>>
>>38463594
cool also in an original way
>>
Sounds pretty neat anon. Will check out.
>>
>>38462243
If I like being in a server that isn't covered 40 blocks high in water and lava due to autistic 12 year olds then I'll take being a pussy.
>>
>>38459536
Is it a perma open server, or do you need to manually turn it on and off when someone wants to get on?
>>
>>38465251
It is open 24/7
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.