[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no book-loving gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1500330198074.jpg (213KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500330198074.jpg
213KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw no book-loving gf
>>
Usually even better than dumb roastie Stacies you meet on parties.
I hate going to parties and I love reading. Even though I have seen tons of hot reading girls in libraries I drip spaghetti even harder then on parties, since I know I would be approaching a good female(if that even exists) and not a roastie whore.
So yeah im s-still alone in my room anon :c
>>
I'm really getting tired of the same fucking threads every single day. Honestly, the sheer amount of unoriginal threads on /r9k/ is beyond irony at this point.
>>
>>38459432
I don't browse r9k that often and I am just enjoying my 50 minutes free-time between sleep, work, cleaning and applying for other jobs on here. This might be reposted often, but for me it was new, so I responded. I refresh and jump in my chair, seing one response from you, in anticipation of a cool conversation and it is just a stupid bragging comment about reposts.
I hope you find better ways to kill your time, than annoying robots like me on suicide watch with wagecuck jobs in their 50 minutes of fun.
>>
>>38459345
>since I know I would be approaching a good female(if that even exists) and not a roastie whore

are you kidding me?
bookgirls are some of the biggest whores
>>
>>38459740
There's a difference between the harry potter/divergent crowd, the marx/nietszche crowd and the aurelius/carnegie crowd. The first one is an immature uni girl, the second one is a delusional uni slut, but the third one might actually aspire to be a good person.
>>
File: mmmm_pulpy.jpg (337KB, 567x847px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm_pulpy.jpg
337KB, 567x847px
>>38459004
>tfw no book-eating gf
>>
>>38459432
this board is basically a bunch of jewish trying to brainwash you into becoming a trap, and a few specific weirdos posting the same thing over and over again. the choker poster is by far the most annoying and i don't know why he isn't banned
>>
File: IMG_1415.jpg (197KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.jpg
197KB, 1800x1200px
I think having an average looking girl who was into the same hobbies as you would beat a 9/10 desu. 9/10's are almost always whores too.
>>
>>38459004
>tfw no Marx reading gf I can discuss exploitation of the proletariat by the evil bourgeoisie

Feels Marx man.
>>
File: 14434670667254.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14434670667254.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>38459004
>blocking the aisle
>rubbing up against the books, pushing them further back into the shelf

there are literally places designated for sitting down and reading at barnes & noble
>>
>>38459004
>book loving

>gaming
>graphic novels
Reading pokemon and captain america doesn't make someone a book lover.
>>
>>38461235
>gate keeping

books are books anon. it doesn't matter what they are about.
>>
>>38461258
>books are books anon. it doesn't matter what they are about.
what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
I'm not discussing whether something is a book or not, but what constitutes a "book lover" and using the shit in the OP as examples is like the faggots who say they're gaming fanatics when they play nothing but pokemon go and clash of clans on their phone.
>>
>>38461306
>gaming fanatics when they play nothing but pokemon go and clash of clans on their phone.
you are saying that in order to consider yourself a book lover you cannot read certain books.
clash of clans is a video game, you can play only that game and be a gaming fanatic. you are wrong.
>>
>>38459432
The truth, dude.

This place needs more original stories and stuff. Like adventures abroad or even to the next city over or whatever- something worthy to be screenshot and saved.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-160439.jpg (303KB, 1437x717px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-160439.jpg
303KB, 1437x717px
I THOUGHT I SAID THIS YESTERDAY FUCK OFF TODD IM NOT BUYING YOUR SHITTY GAME
>>
>>38460829
hey hey hey get out of the way
>>
File: al.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>38463567
hey hey hey these roasties ruin my day
>>
>wanting a literal whore
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.