[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm interested in a girl who is a kv. She doesn't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4380.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4380.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
I'm interested in a girl who is a kv. She doesn't know how to flirt and is extremely awkward when it comes to anything romantic or sexual. Has anyone dated a girl like this? Is it annoying to hate to teach someone everything basically?
>>
How do you know she's kv? Being awkward is not a guarantee when it's a woman.
>>
>>38458932
She told me. We talk.
>>
>>38458981
Are you also kv? I think loser women should pair up with loser guys. That would be nice for everyone.
>>
>>38458829
Sounds cute
Make your intentions clear early but progress at a slow pace as to not frighten her off
>>
>>38458829
It is annoying as fuck, you will need to teach her how to be sexy for you, that sort of stuff. I am dating a girl like this for 3 years, and she still is kind of awkward in that sort of thing.
>>
>>38458829

it's gonna be very difficult to get to the sexing, but it's worth it imo. In the meantime you build trust. This what dating a non-whore is like.
>>
RRRREEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES TAKING THE SPERGY GIRLS AS USUAL
>>
File: me.png (7KB, 130x120px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
7KB, 130x120px
>>38458829
>>38459075

fuck you chads

it's not enough that you're living out our dreams, is it
no, you have to complain and say it isn't good enough while not appreciating what most of us here would kill to have

why can't you stick to whores and stop ruining the few nice girls who still exist
>>
>>38459191
they won't. even girls who are awkward and inexperienced want a guy who is the opposite. either become a normie or do what I do, pick up desperate divorced or widowed ladies aka used goods.
>>
>>38458829
just rape her, it will be funny because she prolly will just let you do it to her
>>
>>38459017
No, I'm not a kv.
>>38459075
After 3 years? Damn.
>>
>>38459501
It depends on the girl.

Would you say she's mature and quick to accept change? If yes then I'm sure with a bit of practice she'll learn quick and will feel less awkward
>>
>>38459681
I think she's mature, but I don't know how that will transfer to sexuality.
>>
>>38459963
But would you say she's a prude or not open-minded?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.