[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will lose my virginity in a few days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9329.gif (191KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9329.gif
191KB, 300x225px
At the age of 30. I already slept with girls but never had full penetration.

It's time now. Finally. I was waiting for this day since forever.

We're all gonna make it, brothers
>>
>>38456313
How do you know you are going to loose it?
>>
>>38456352
I met a girl on tinder, texted for weeks, she's finally going to meet me and stay in my place for the night. I've told her I can't wait to have her in my bed and she's excited as well. Wasn't super explicit but still... I think it's clear
>>
>>38456403
Damn. That girl moves fast. I mean I guess one night stands are normal, but most people avoid staying the night as well.

Good luck! Just take it slow and don't sperg out.
>>
>>38456430
Yeah that was fast, but on the other hand we texted for one month... Yeah I hope everything will go well, last time i got this chance it was with another girl after 4-5 dates, and when we were in bed already she stopped me during foreplay because I was too harsh :( she never gave me another chance
>>
>>38456567
>to harsh

Were you to physically aggressive or verbally? When it's your first time with someone, save all the kinky aggressive shit for later....spend the first time getting to know each other slowly.
>>
>>38456430
I forgot, she's staying for the night because she lives far, she's coming with the train and there won't be trains late night
>>
>>38456641
Physically aggressive. Later on, when we broke up "officially" a few days after, she told me I was too excited and I wanted her too much. I was not verbally aggressive, I barely talked and I am sure that was another problem. She was encouraging me to relax and communicate on what I like but in the end she got tired :(

Before her I have been with another girl who instead liked this trait I have, I made her cum during foreplay but then I couldn't have sex with her because I lost my erection shortly after I put the condom on...

I really hope this time it goes well
>>
>>38456313
Who is this semen demon??? Origano
>>
>>38456313
>I already slept with girls but never had full penetration.

I don't understand?
>>
>>38458281
My experience is limited to oral sex
>>
>>38456313
you were never my brother
>>
>>38458356
We're all in this together brother
>>
>>38458235
Lucy Thai
>>
>>38458356
Why so? Don't understand why
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.