[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has r9k ever handled a body?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1495735261209.jpg (35KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495735261209.jpg
35KB, 446x700px
Just popped my cadaver cherry the other day. I want to know if anyone else has had experience handling corpses. Here is my story.
>Be me, 20 years old, volunteering at a hospice
>Basically shadowing a nurse for the entire day, nice woman; we get along well.
>We find out that a guest has recently checked out, family out in the hall weeping.
>It's a guy the nurse and I had previously moved around (we move around the guests every two hours or so to prevent bedsores) 40-45 minutes ago. Guy looked like a cross between Rust from True Detective and Ron Jeremy, except that he had this eye that stayed open all the time. Neither of us could figure out if it was fake or real, but it spooked us both a bit. The only reason I didn't think he was a random hobo was, because his family was with him.
>Nurse and I go into the room; family has already left.
>Nurse is like "Alright, time to get started!" and immediately takes off his gown.
>First thing I see is this big fat dick. It's massive. I'm immediately taken aback.
>Nurse apologizes for scaring me, I tell her it's okay.
>We have a long talk about the guy's penis. She explains that his condition caused fluids to drain all over his body. His legs and hands were swollen too.
>"Oh no, that's not normal. If it was, I'd imagine that man would have starred in movies"
>Nurse removes his IV and catheter
>Nurse tries to shut his (possibly fake) eye. Can't do it.
>We take the pillows and many other linens and throw them in a hamper.
>We empty the the trash in the room and then put a diaper on the body.
>The Nurse then covered up the body with a sheet for the funeral home people.
>We leave.

So that was my first time handling a dead body. What about you, /r9k/?

pic unrelated

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.