[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worst thing you have ever witnessed anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1498875441562.jpg (58KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
1498875441562.jpg
58KB, 575x575px
Whats the worst thing you have ever witnessed anons?
>>
>>38454944
>be about 6 or 7
>driving down highway with aunt
>pickup truck a few yards ahead skids of of control
>aunt slams breaks
>skidding car fucking SLAMS the front of the car to the right of it
> we're almost stopped
>2 more cars get involved. One is a big ass 10 wheel dump truck
>t-bones the first car that got hit, pinning it beteeen the car that hit it
>literally see blood spray out of the middle car, with what appears to body pieces, as it's crushed like a katchup under you shoe
One of the other cars upside down in the median
>blood and pieces of flesh everywhere
>people screaming
>I'm flipping the fuck out
>aunt flipping the fuck out, making me worse
>takes first responders 35 minutes to get there, we had to stay for almost 2 hours so aunt could get witness statement
That was the first time I saw someone die, 4 people died that day, and one more the following day.
>>
>>38454944
Watched a burning guys arm get torn off then slowly cook to death trapped in his car.
>>
abortion is just wrong
>>
>>38455116
Does it smells like a barbecue?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>38454944
Humanity

Fucking oregano
>>
>>38454944
>Whats the worst thing you have ever witnessed anons?
My life.
>>
File: 1475552846282.jpg (81KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475552846282.jpg
81KB, 624x960px
>>38454944
My own life.

Seriously, at times i would just say to myself i could make a comedy about how sad and pathetic my life is.
Im my own PTSD nightmare, i am my own worst tragedy ever witnessed.
If my life was threatned by a crazed gunman on a killing spree right now id open my arms and let death tuck me in.
>>
>>38454944
Seeing my first pupper being taken away to be put down as a Kid.

She was sick.
>>
File: O rly.gif (527KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
O rly.gif
527KB, 500x280px
I barely go out as it is, so seldom do I see anything occur. Though I did see a couple of things before;

>See normie and (presumably) his girlfriend storming about while vacationing in Jersey, he was proper red and crying, I wanted to laugh at his face after coming across a second-hand music store and affirming my patrician-hood.

>Saw elderly woman at the pier shouting for help with her friends next to her. She seemed terrified, presumably having delusions or something. I felt nothing.

>>38455103
Wow, that sounds quite bad anon. Hope you're having a nice day!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.