[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the real robots of /r9k/? The one who were depressed,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

File: 1.png (91KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
91KB, 500x233px
Where are the real robots of /r9k/? The one who were depressed, suicidal, NEETs who didn't even went out of their home for months. Had no friends and this board was their only outlet?

I saw the tinder thread and people talking about getting hookups and dates, while the real robots were khv wizards who posted on this board. Are you all still here oldfags?
>>
>>38454864
im still here i just stopped caring with time
i reached meaningless bliss
>>
>>38454896
OP here, you can call me a newfag coz I started using this site a year ago as well. I visited this board before and it was a nice outlet for you guys.At least you can share your stuff and talk your feelings out.

I feel sad because even this safe space of yours is hijacked now. It has changed a lot. How's life going anon?
>>
>>38454960
changes are a natural course
ups and downs throughout the history everywhere
it was different for sure
but i never liked this place honestly
i just got nowhere else to go
plenty of anons look back on r9k past through rose tinted glasses i think

life is shit still hhkv living with parents
i accepted my fate long time ago
im not frustrated anymore
whatever happens, happens
>>
>>38454864
actual robot reporting in. it feels like there are less and less of us as time goes by, but i don't know where to go. so i keep coming to this board only to be reminded that i don't belong here.
>>
File: 1500098145584 (1).jpg (2MB, 2387x2728px) Image search: [Google]
1500098145584 (1).jpg
2MB, 2387x2728px
26 kv reporting in

oldest of the oldest posters here, been here since '05. i remember my fucking friend had a pepe sad frog has his fucking msn messenger picture

anyways, yes im still here but i got a new lease on life from god and im trying my hardest to lookmax. ive been getting obssessed with looks lately and i believe i can genuinely lose my kv status once i lookmax

thank god for lookism. and dont wish ppl for eternal kv ness, pray for their ascension. being incel is a curse
>>
>>38455030
>>38455069
I know this place is cancer. I was a normie myself, but after school finished, my friends left for different colleges in different cities and I got stuck in my shitty hometown. Went to a shitty college there and didn't made any new friends coz people were shit. Kinda became a robot, lived with my parents and stayed in my room for nearly 4 years. Now I get anxiety and panic attacks in public places and my social skills became too poor. At that point of time I found r9k but this place was way too depressed, people talking about killing themselves and how miserable their lives were. I became depressed at how shit and unfair life is and left this place. But like this place was still there for you all, where you can interact with each other and share your feelings....I feel bad coz even this was taken away from you.
>>
>>38455109
Good thing anon. I wish you lose your kv status and improve yourself. I am moving out of my parents place too this week. Moving to a new city and gonna find a job there. Best of luck to you and to every other anon as well. I am trying to improve myself as well when I move to the new city, gonna try the /fit/ meme.
>>
I'd rather see normies post than people complaining, its an improvement
>>
>>38455128
>this was taken away from you.
its true to some degree
but many robots we spoke to either made it or offed themselves
newfags pour in every year
its hard to connect with 18yo or even underage kids
they might be on their way to become fullblown robots, but we are not on the same page
>>
>>38455171
Sometimes those complains are the only way robots can vent their feelings out, you don't understand that. Often that's the only thing that happens in their life and this place is the only place where they can share it and now they are unable to do that as well. If robots don't even have that space that just isolates them further. Sometimes it's just robots who keep each other going anon, you have to understand that too.
>>
>>38455183
I hope those underage fags just leave this place and don't ever come back, try new stuff out. This place would probably make them robots for sure if they stick here. And I hope oldfags are still living and have made it, nobody offed themselves. Happy thoughts anon.
>>
>>38455069
Tell me how's your life going anon?
>>
>>38454864
I'm a newfag too. I don't fit the wizard bill (not 30 yet) but I am a friendless khhv guy. This board is the only thing that caters to me and people like me. Obviously, our pain is different in matters of intensity, but it's the same nature. The hopelessness we can all feel, it's real. Otherwise why would we be here? I don't think there's one single type of robot that dominates everybody else. We're all in the same boat. Sure, some have their legs cut off and got malaria. Others are still clinging at the mast, hoping for something.

But ultimately, we're in the same boat anon.
>>
>>38455260
I understand that anon. I am not against you leaving this place at all if this is only what you got. See this>>38455220 I am talking about the normie tier posts which isolates robots even more and kinda forced them to leave this board.
>>
>>38454864
Not NEET, but the rest is me. I also rarely bathe, get drunk every night, and live in filth.
>>
File: 007 - gXyCMdx.png (152KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
007 - gXyCMdx.png
152KB, 616x725px
>>38455377
I am going to start wagecucking soon as well anon.
>>
>>38454864
sup, 26 khv NEET here, i'm already dead inside with no passions and no prospects of anything, just waiting around for my mom and dad to pass so i can just go quietly without leaving anyone behind
i have never known love in my life
>>
>>38454864
This. Normie genocide when?
>>
>>38454864
I'm only not NEET. For the rest I'm a complete trainwreck.
>>
>>38455471
>>38455512
Don't anon. Maybe try to find passion in your life again? Try some stupid hobbies or crafts perhaps. Dying like that is just way too meaningless. Try to improve yourself for your own sake. The world is too big anon, there is definitely something out there that would interest you. I know this sounds like a meme advice but it is true. I know trying and keep on looking becomes boring and I am sure you must have tried that already but anon you shouldn't quit like that. Anon if we focus on our life on just one thing, sometimes fate acts like a trickster and purposely denies us what we want. Stop looking for it and do something different, try something different, Maybe something will happen to you when you least expect it. Try leaving your home and try some stuff anon. I am sure your parents won't like such a quick reunion after the pass away. I know all this sound stupid but maybe it's me advising myself to not get lost and maybe if I can help you, I can help myself too. Try this for both of us anon.
>>
>>38455507
I smell a World War level event soon in the future anon. Maybe we will have fallout level happening.
>>
>>38455581
I don't enjoy anything if I'm alone. I'm not meant to be alone. I would go out and do all kinds of stuff if I had a gf but what's the point if I'm alone and I can't share it with someone.
>>
I started visiting /r9k/ over a decade ago. Ups and downs have happened. Went from being a NEET to being in grad school now (after dropping out of college a while back). Still depressed as hell but my (noncompliant and erratic) medication use has helped some.

Most of the time I'm too empty to get myself to make something to eat, much less post here. Hell, I can't even get myself to fill a glass of water sometimes. I'd rather just die.

I don't think there's anywhere for people like me. It's not healthy like this. I don't want to talk to people. Yeah, hearing stories and learning about others can help but the way we are, we realize this shit is all temporary and doesn't really fix anything. It probably makes things worse because we keep on reflecting on our condition and see that this situation we find ourselves in is found in others too. And they haven't found a solution either, so what's the chance a fucktard like me is going to find it?

The older bots here either killed themselves, moved on to different communities, got their shit together, or the most common one: they got tired of this. When you're like this, you get tired of even talking about. And anxious about posting shit like this. I don't really want to reply but whatever I'll post.
>>
>>38455581
>>38455581
>improve yourself for your own sake
there is no self there is only a blank meat puppet awaiting the slaughter, throwing time away into the endless grinder that is life
i hate myself, i find no value in myself, i have no mental pillars on which to prop myself up on because my sense of self worth was utterly and completely destroyed by my childhood and depression completely drains the fun out of everything and everyone i have ever even remotely felt for
i feel pain but it's not a kind of pain i run away from
i embrace it and it makes me feel, because i deserve this
i'm being crushed under the weight of my own twisted hubris
someone save me
>>
>>38455650
>>38455652
Maybe you both are right. I do feel anxious. I feel every life is sacred and everyone should have a right to be happy and live and have someone close to them who they can cherish.You can't force your will on others though, and just my thought can't ignite back your will to live anon. It's stupid I know.

I am anxious because I fear that I would end up destroying myself too, maybe I would end up in the same position as you guys, so depressed that I don't even wanna live, just like a zombie. I have a good family, nice parents and everything, but there is this deep fear that I might end up destroying everything I have because of the loneliness I feel even when I am surrounded by people. Too many redpills made me blackpilled.

I can't bear to see you guys suffering like this and maybe if I can help even one of you, then there is still hope for me I think. Sorry for this haphazard post, it's just hard to explain what I feel.
>>
>>38454864
I'm still here anon. I post a lot during work hours because fewer normies but then it's just kids I suppose. I miss 2006
>>
>>38454864
I am a neet in recovery.
I stayed in my room from 12-20 years old. Dropped out of school and all.

Sad now, because nofriends or memories from schooldays to reflect on. Sucks bro.

It's really hard to get out there and be social. You know you always have to put on your "happy face" when you have to find a job etc. It's exhausting.

In my 30s now. Suffer from avoidant personality disorder and some manic episodes, but not diagnosed because fuck going to the Dr and paying shit tons of money for him to tell you you're fucked up. This I know already.
>>
>>38455746
I wish I could anon, but I am afraid of disappointing. When people come close to me I just distance myself, I fear of commitment and disappointing the other person. I probably won't come back for months after this thread coz I just get drawn in too quickly in this abyss of depressed hellhole.

Anon I think you should really talk to your parents, another meme advice I know but if there is any relative who you feel close to then you should talk to them, even when they aren't close just find someone to talk to. Venting your feelings out here is just secondary. It won't work until you explain another human being what you feel like. If you have a good relationship with your parents then talk it out with them, if you're religious then go to a church and talk to the priest there. Anon suffocating yourself would just make you more depressed. You have to let out your feelings anon. I know another meme advice but talk to a relative or a person you're close to.
>>
To my fellow Robots, I'd just like to say hang in there. You're not the only one in this. We are nameless and faceless here, in this place - but we are your bros.
>>
>>38455836
Still anon, you're on the right path. I know the time lost can't get back now but think of it like this. Just imagine you wake up from an amnesiac coma and gotta start your life again, make new memories and everything. You're giving yourself a fresh start so try leaving your past behind. You got a nice life ahead of you anon, make some awesome memories. I know the habits of past years won't go away in months, it will take time but you will get there, don't worry. And about the happy face thing, sometimes lying to yourself works, just have faith in yourself. I wish you the best anon.
>>
>>38455650
Communities such as??
>>
>>38454864
A lot left because of all the faggot/trap/fembot threads.
>>
I posted a lot in different periods over a few years and used Tuesday argued about how non-virgins should go away.

I recently lost my virginity (I'm 25) but now I think this place is so ruined that it doesn't matter if I shit it up with more normalfaggotry.
I've also continued to post a little on wizchan.
>>
>>38455800
OP here, I am a newfag myself anon but I feel like robots should have a board to themselves, and when I returned here it was mostly normie tier shit with bait trap threads.And I wish those kids would just leave this cancerous place. Would be way better for their development instead of dealing with constant nihilistic opinions.
>>
>>38455643
I understand that anon. I often read and play vidya when I am alone but there is a limit to how much a person can stay alone as well. You will eventually go insane if you don't have anyone to talk to. Try to find community activities where you can meet new people anon. I really wish you find a girlfriend as well and do the activities you would like to do with her, just keep looking out there. The world is very big anon, nearly 3 billion women out there, there would surely be someone for us right? Just stay hopeful and keep looking, while try to improve yourself as well. I wish you have a great life and maybe try the /fit/ stuff if you're into that. You can improve your health and can even make some new friends there. Try to join different communities like book reading club etc. You'll have to put yourself out there. You would fail for the first few times but eventually you'll succeed. Find stuff that doesn't work and remove it, try new stuff in it's place and keep repeating it. Just don't care about anyone else, they already don't give a shit about us, why worry about their opinion? Best of luck anon :)
>>
File: 1412452193749.jpg (120KB, 650x620px) Image search: [Google]
1412452193749.jpg
120KB, 650x620px
>>38454864
>mfw people forgot how old/r9k/ was full of green text threads of people telling awesome or sick stories
>Many of these stories involved sex or otherwise some form of social interaction
>Fags think the "real" robots are the nerds you can find on any other part of this website
>>
wizchan is where the true wizards are. But going to that site makes me feel as if I am automatically not welcome, and I am stepping into a dimension that wants me out right away.
>>
>>38455877
i dont feel close with anyone

communicating with my mom is extremely hard because there is a huge language barrier now and i can barely speak my mother tongue

i feel like nobody would know me enough to offer anything besides generic advice that would fit with people suffering from chronic depression to someone just feeling down
the only person i can really talk to is myself but my inner self is a demon and wants to see me fail

thanks though anon i love you and i hope you live your life better because you deserve it
don't fall for the r9k depression vortex meme
>>
>>38456295
I know anon, I am OP and already posted that I am a newfag, but what concerns me most is that this place is now infested with normies and there are many normie tier threads. When I was here last time, what drove me away was a thread which was way too depressing, people talking about offing themselves off and stuff like that.And when I came back here those kinds of threads are missing, so I was worried if those guys were still here or not, coz this was usually the only place which they used to vent out.
>>
>>38454864
They all got lives. All except for you.

>>38455069
>but i don't know where to go.
There's always wizchan.

>>38455507
>This. Normie genocide when?
*snerk* Never.
>>
>>38454864
I was a real robot until last year when i got obbsessed with self improvement, now i barely count but i remember the robot life i lived for 5 years
>>
>>38456369
Why the language barrier anon? And anon there are good people in this world, who will definitely be interested in knowing what you have to say and will listen to you anon. There is no demon inside you, you're a beautiful person yourself. Have faith in yourself anon, you're stronger then your inner self. Like I said try going to some place of peace, religion is not usually a meme, at least try it. Eat healthy stuff anon, don't just quit. Talk to your old teachers if there were anyone you were close to in your old school. If you quit anon and just stay alone by yourself, your inner demon would win. Humans are social animals anon, we need each other to survive. Try communicating. You have to vent your feelings out anon.

Just go to a church and sit in a confession booth and just talk there. Get healthy. Find your passion again, go outside, there is too much to see anon.
>>
>>38456427
I dropped 130 pounds, it's my goal to become an athlete and inspire other robots too change, in the past year i also got a fiance then left them when i realized the relationship wasn't good for me and i'm moving out in 16 days to pursue my own life

Guess you can say i've made it but i still come here when bored
>>
>>38456530
That's awesome anon! I am happy for you, so the /fit/ thing does work. I am moving out of my parents place in a week as well. Gonna start gym in a week too, would search for a job side by side. I wish you have a great life. I mostly visit /pol/ and avoid this place usually coz how depressing it is and my mood gets affected pretty easily. Any advice on how to talk to girls face to face? Also how to avoid anxiety and panic attacks?
>>
File: 1497991655976.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497991655976.png
708KB, 640x640px
maybe there are fewer post because we are slowly killing ourselves, leaving only normalfag background radiation behind.
>>
>>38456571
Yeah, get to know them online first, lol i'm not charasmatic but i'm intellegent and caring and decent looking so people fall for me.
>>
>>38456609
Has there ever been any actual confirmation of robots killing themselves in the last year?
>>38456623
Would try that anon.
>>
>>38456472
no i mean there has been and is an almost a 2nd self i've created from my lonliness and "she" is like a drug to me, a drug i've taken and formed a dependence for my entire life, this inner demon keeps me complacent because i ran to my bed and into my fantasy world
i've realized how toxic and awful this is so i'm going to try and cut the habit, i literally even went through a bout of withdrawal today, like a dopamine injection to the brain

and the language barrier thing, my mom doesn't speak english very well so it's impossible for me to talk about any deep topics with her or articulate what exactly is wrong with me

i want to see my old therapist again desu but she's expensive and i dont have a way to get to her, i just want someone who really understands me and someone i can just tell literally everyhthing to
>>
i'm here, robot.

i don't do tinder because i'm terrified of potentially finding old classmates on it.
>>
>>38456718
What about your father anon? I honestly wish I could be the person who you can talk with easily but I fear getting too close. Happens with me all the time, I get too close and get panic attacks and just ghost the other person never talking to them again. That's why now I avoid getting too close to people. This way I don't hurt them.
>>
>>38456784
I don't do tinder because I am afraid of rejection, also I don't really know how to talk to girls. Whenever I catfish someone, it's easier for me to talk to women in their 30s or 40s, I am 24v but way too hard to talk to girls my age.
>>
>>38455171
all the normies do is complain
>my ex left me
>this girl i'm talking to is cucking me
etc, etc
literally any good thread is not a normie thread
>>
>>38456802
that's fair anon, although it sounds kind of hypocritical in a way that you're inviting discussion and saying vent and need to be social while having panic attacks yourself when being social, but i don't judge, i've felt that way before
i feel like you're also afraid of being hurt yourself anon, i know because i've felt the way you described about being too close to someone, i didnt want it to end with me being too invested and hurting so i ran away or didnt let it even get there in the first place

i have some subconscious hatred that causes me to uncontrolably act like a piece of shit towrads him, this was after he emotionally abused me and drove me further into my hole
also the language barrier thing and he just doesnt understand me at all
>>
>>38456859

Yea, that's SO much worse than
> Abloobloobloo I can't get a girlfriend!
> Abloobloobloo it must be because all women or horrible; not because I'm a useless sack of shit!
> Abloobloobloobloobloo!
>>
>>38456818
think about it this way, the girls that reject you are probably rejecting 75% of the guys they're talking to. Also, if you don't act like a total sperg it shouldn't be too hard to talk to them over text as they already like how you looked according to your profile.
>>
File: 1499345252208.png (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499345252208.png
47KB, 657x527px
but I am here anon
I am a kv NEET who dropped out of school
>>
>>38456939
They're equally as bad but atleast the robots have interesting stories sometimes.
>>
>>38456933
Anon I am afraid to be close to someone because after my school finished, every friend of mine left for different city for college, I was stuck in a shitty college in my hometown.

Each of them forgot about me, no calls for 5 years, each of them enjoying their life, travelling, falling in love, getting in relationships while I was stuck spending 5 years in my room, no where to go coz poorfag as well as shitty so called friends who backstabbed in college and getting a meme degree in the end.

I was worried about the robots here who were suicidal, that's why made this thread. Sorry if I sounded hypocritical. It's just that my mood gets affected pretty easily and I get depressed.Don't you have any siblings or cousins anon?
>>38456986
How old are you anon? Why did you dropped out?
>>
>>38455109
When you realize most guys are unattractive to women it just makes that image worse.
>>
>>38456130
>I recently lost my virginity (I'm 25)
>I've also continued to post a little on wizchan.
Stay the fuck off Wizchan you fucking poser.
>>
>>38457034
desu for most people if there's no common ground... there's no ground for friendship and i'm sure they were all busy with doing shit themselves
i know it doesn't make you feel better m8 but there are always people online you can play games with and not necessarily talk about all the feels shit and that's a form of friendship

i have a brother but we're not very close either, he basicaly used me as an example of what not to be so at least i helped him out a little bit even though i hit him a lot when we were younger
>>
File: 452345234234.jpg (128KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
452345234234.jpg
128KB, 526x526px
Im right fucking here mate, living in this flesh prison somebody might call a body. Looking at the posts on this board has me f ucking disgusted why the fuck are so many normie posting shit about video games and sex! IF YOU CAN ENJOY LIFE YOU ARE A NORMAL FAG GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38457157
i know they were busy in their lives but before that i was always there for them, ruined my life and my chances because of their friendship, and not even a single call from them in 5 years, i got so lonely that I called them at 2-3am coz I was lonely as shit and needed someone to talk to. Especially this one guy who was my best friend, we were besties for 9 years and then he comes back from his college and call me a wannabe and other stuff, i was there for him in his hardest time anon. supported him when he found out his dad was having an affair and many situations like those, i felt abandoned and i had trust issues since then.i became a small town wannabe guy for him anon, 9 years friendship down the drain in a single day....also maybe you should try talking to your brother, blood is thicker then water anon, just ask him to listen to you, try mending your relationship with him if possible. have you ever thought of calling him up? Just give him a call anon, no matter what happens he's still your brother.no harm in trying right?
>>
>>38457217
I know anon, that's why made this thread. The only thread I remember when I checked the catalog out was the bar feels, kinda glad it was there, the nice bartender still serving. How are you anon? How's life going?
>>
>>38457217
>IF YOU CAN ENJOY LIFE YOU ARE A NORMAL FAG GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Or what? You'll post an even angrier-looking cartoon frog and throw in a big all-caps 'REEEEE' ?
>>
Most of the tinder threads are about guys creating fake profiles or never getting laid
>>
>>38457157
I have to go now anon, it's sleeping time in my time zone. I do really hope that you talk with someone and find someone who you can talk with freely and express yourself, and you will anon. You know why? Because the world is too big out there. There are bad memories in your past but there are good people out there too, who will surely make your future way more happier then you can imagine. It won't happen though if you just stay close in your room. You can do it anon, you're a strong, beautiful person, stronger then your inner self.

Do try talking to your brother if possible please. If you suppress what you feel, your feelings would only become more intense full of despair. We all need each other and sometimes we're the ones who have to reach out and ask for help. Shitty world I know.

Don't know if you believe in religion or not but it says God help those who help themselves. You're a strong person anon, a fighter, you can surely sort yourself out of this mess. Best of luck :)
>>
>>38457607
Check it again, many of them are normies who got laid but are just a bit autistic when compared to robots.
>>
>>38457659
>>38457269
thanks anon(s)

goodnight other anon
>>
>>38457676
To play the devil's advocate, I hope you know that getting laid isn't the solution to robothood, anon. You can get laid with some mentally-disturbed camchan you met on /r9k/ or a hooker, I wouldn't call that ascension into normiehood, you know.
>>
File: 1375392046682.jpg (32KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1375392046682.jpg
32KB, 400x399px
>>38454864
look fegs
im only gonna say this once
us oldfags have grown up and gotten what we wanted out of life
we were never like you and we hate the pussy as shit you bring to this board
but sometimes you're alright
sometimes we post feels with you here and there
sometimes we let you know how much sex we've had because we know you can't handle the bantz anyway
aight peace fegs
>>
I tried to do something with life.

>2 years getting shitfaced every day
>astonishing amount of pissed bottle, empty alcohol bottle, ashes from cigs and joint everywhere
>10 hours per day sleeping and 14hours on computer

I couldn't live with myself anymore but mainly I had no neetbucks left. I joined my country military. I make decent money and I'm doing a lot of sport, not smoking joint nor drinking daily anymore. I'm in some social circle but don't consider them my friend.

Don't believe their lies, I'm still virgin and still depressed if not more than before. We're not made for this life lads, stay neet and embrace this way of life if you can afford it
>>
Apprentice wizard here, 27 khhv

I'm still here, to be honest the heavy trap / sissy boy / gay / trans agenda push has never interested me and I definitely browse less because of it.

I was super NEET about 3-4 years ago, was burning a hole in my savings and mentally I was a mess, just mindless browsing here all day, looking for a glimmer of joy. My self-esteem was non-existent, was embarassed to talk to anyone and couldn't even look my parents in the eyes because I could feel their judgments.
Cut contact with most of my buddies, because they'd remind me how much of a fucking loser I was. That was really rock bottom, and I never want to relive that again, pure emotional hell.

Got a lucky break from a friend I was avoiding, and he helped me get an office job.
Been wageslaving since, I still feel down from times to times, because my personal life hasn't improved much ( 100% my fault ) but at least i'm moving forward and don't feel like a depressed pile of shit, anxious of anything and everything all the time.
>>
>>38455411

Honestly might be the best thing ever. I used to be a Robot with almost no friends and spent my day only fucking around with my PC

After I started being a wagecuck I did a 180 and actually learnt how to socialize with people and not be shy as fuck
>>
Gyno will make any normie a robot. I have potential to be turbo chad but gyno is the bane of my life. Fuck estrogen
>>
>only get tinder matches here and there
>put height on profile (i'm 6'2")
>Matches increase triplefold.

Fucking women
>>
>go to college
>realize how much I hate normies
>don't talk to anyone willingly for months
>made no friends
>developed a misophonia trigger to the sound of normies
>go into a fit of rage or a panic attack whenever I hear people talking, laughing, whispering, or even breathing
>lost all social skills
>anxious when around people I'm not familiar with
>now NEET
>been playing video games for the past 2 months
>rarely go outside
>feel weak from walking for 20 minutes
>used to be able to run a 5:30 mile
>no ambitions
>no desire to do anything other than be alone
>don't want sex
>don't want a gf
>not so much depressed but more lost all desire to give a shit about anything
>>
>>38454864
I don't post here anymore because of all the dick size threads and stupid shit like that that.
>>
>>38461929
That sounds like me. Not to say I was a normie, but despite being a loner, I had convinced myself that I was a worthy human being. I cracked jokes and worked out quite seriously for some time. I was optimistic. Then, depression and rejection hit at once. That's truly the worst combination. I never made friends and never had a gf, but then I realized how truly worthless I was. I've grown apathetic, just like you. Do you want to have contact?

But, the good side in my story, is that now I have re-discovered my childhood passion for videogames
>>
File: urhaiwq.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
urhaiwq.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
The normies aren't even that bad it's the fucking trap faggots who control the board that are the real cunts.
>>
>>38454864
I'm still here, still the same old depressed NEET all these years later.
Leave for months at a time now, it's just not the same around here.
>>
>>38462453
Thank you. Why can't hiro make a trap board? Why? He can make /bant/ but not a desperately needed trap board?
I don't even like traps but its obvious plenty do and it is everywhere, there is easily enough justification/content for a whole board for it.
>>
>>38454864

26 y/o virgin here. I stopped browsing as much because this board has become a cesspit. All the threads are normie faggots, fembot bullshit, trap/boypussy fetish obsession, and other stupid crap.

You see all kinds of discord threads, people posting their own pics, meetup shit. It's basically /soc/ 2.0 for traps and failed normies.
>>
I feel like shit for wasting my leave off work. Got only six days left so I gotta make the best of it and do something beneficial and productive. I want to work out and clean my room, but it's a chore.

I've met a girl recently and we went to two dates. She seemed into me and was really nice in person and via text, but I pussied out because I thought I couldn't handle having a girlfriend on my plate. I feel like such a loser about it
>>
>>38455220
I think that some of those complaints are normies complaining that there aren't any "good" memes
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.